z

Young Writers Society

Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:25 pm
Poltergiest says...

I'm sorry, Although I had nothing to do with this... Okay, lets start over. I'm Dorian and you follow me to my tent, you ask me if you could join. Rix just got transfered and Ash, Misty, and Dawn are all confused. Everyone agree?

~Pol
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:36 am
Bella says...

**Sounds good to me, Pol. Except for it's Ash, Misty, and May who are confused...here I go!**

"Wait a minute!" Misty snapped runnign to follow the two strange characters into the tent. "What's goign on?"

"Nothing, but why do you insist on following me?"

"Because I just stumbled upon this strange sight, and I want answers!"

"Well you're not getting them!"

"There's an easier way to solve this," Ash commented.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:09 am
Squall says...

Poltergiest wrote:I'm sorry, Although I had nothing to do with this... Okay, lets start over. I'm Dorian and you follow me to my tent, you ask me if you could join. Rix just got transfered and Ash, Misty, and Dawn are all confused. Everyone agree?

~Pol

Lol I'm not confused. I'm just a bit busy with school lately so I'll be posting tomorrow. Nice work guys so far with the storybook. I'll be updating the rules soon to get things rolling more.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:55 am
cheeb says...

Works for me, since I've been alone so far. =P

"Excellent, boy! I knew you'd graduate with flying colours," Rowan exclaimed, squinting at his nephew. "Now, I expect you'll be capturing numerous Pokemon, correct?"
"Um," Rix replied, due to his having not thought about it, and also to the scone that he was still chewing. He swallowed and replied "You know, I guess I will."
"Well, you are aware that you may only carry six Pokemon with you at any time?"
"Well of course. That's like, rule one."
"Precisely. So, if you end up with more than six, don't hesitate to send some over to my lab. You can transfer them over the PC, and I'll look after them for you."
"Wow... Thanks a lot, Uncle!"

Rix checked the map Rowan had given him and thought about where he should go next. The officers hadn't been too specific about possible criminal activity. All of a sudden he felt something move in his backpack.

He emptied it on the ground to find a Pokeball he didn't recognise. It was still shaking, but soon subsided. It must have been freshly caught. On closer inspection, he noticed the Rowanlabs logo on it and grinned - Uncle Rowan had obviously slipped him a little gift.

He'd meet his new friend later. Re-packing his things, he decided to head north to Jubilife City, which appeared to be a pretty big city and therefore a prime target for criminals.
the user formerly known as chibibo

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:27 am
Nutty says...

Teri bent onto one knee, grinning at her pokemon. "That was great! With a 'rang like that you'll stun a charging Touros!"
"'Bone!"
Teri hugged Cubone fiercely, causing him to squeak and struggle.
"Sorry, 'bone. Shall we continue?"
Cubone nodded, shrugging her off and walked down the path.
The light dappled through the trees, casting shadows on Teri's lean face, and her eyes misted over as she daydreamed.
I don't care about all these fancy pokemon. 'Bone will lead us both to victory.
Nodding to herself, she brushed the comforting weight of her pokedex, next to Cubone's ball and two unused balls.
I will get to somewhere great. With Cubone beside me the whole way.
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:19 am
Squall says...

“Are you up Dawn?” Her mother was knocking gently on the bed room door.

“I’m so up!” she replied while still tying the yellow bow on the side of her head. It secured her hair from flowing down her back. Standing in front of the mirror, she quickly ran her fingers through her hair to ensure it was neat and tidy.

The door opened.

“Good morning, dear,” greeted her mother.

Dawn turned to face her mother.

“Good morning, mum.”

Her mother was wearing a woolly white sweater and blue jeans that were at knee length. A red apron overed the lower half of her body; its straps wrapped around her waist. She walked a few steps towards Dawn. The Glamow followed alongside her.

“I had a feeling you would wake up early,” said her mother.

“Mum, I’m ten years old,” placing her hands at the side of her hips. It was a sure sign that Dawn was looking forward to finally training to be a Poke’mon Co-ordinator. The Glamow walked closer towards Dawn. She knelt down with a smile and looked at her in the eyes.

“Good morning Glamow.”

The Glamow walked passed the slippers on her feet. Dawn watched her move and made a leap for her bed.

“Glam…meow.” She nestled herself on the bed for a rest.

She followed her mother down the stairs and into the kitchen. She sat on the table next to the kitchen counter. Her mother handed to her some hot chocolate, filled in a pink mug.

“I hoped you finished packing.”

In front of Dawn was her breakfast, placed on top of a tray. There was a circular slice of cheese, some slices of apples in the middle of the tray and custard wobbling about. Dawn grabbed the mug by the handle.

“Mmmhmm, did it all yesterday,” said Dawn.

“And just in case you forgot, did you pack the post card for Professor Rowan?” asked her mother placing the plunger onto the counter. Dawn took a sip of her hot chocolate.

“…You won’t be able to get your Poke’mon without it or your Poke’ dex.”
The coffee in the mug swirled as Dawn placed it on the table.

“I know mum,” withdrawing the post card from the pockets of her skirt.

“See!” showing the post card to her mother with a nice smile.
“I never forget this.”

Her mother smiled back, pleased that Dawn shared the same enthusiasm that she had when she first started being a Poke’mon Co-ordinator.

“Good! So have you decided which of those free Poke’mon you’re going to pick?”

This was the question that Dawn failed to say yes to.

“Not yet," Dawn responded in a defeated tone.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

164 Reviews

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:06 pm
Poltergiest says...

Dorian stared at the girl once more. She had a good enough reason for wanting to join. Hm... "Very well, you can join." He said, almost whispering. The girl smiled and looked as if she wanted to jump up and down.

Dorian walked towards her and retrieved his poke'ball. "If you can defeat me." He said. Her smile all but vanished as she withdrew her poke'ball as well. Dorian smiled. She's just a kid. This'll be easy.

Dorian threw his poke'ball violently onto the ground and a bright flash of light came forth. There was a small red charmander standing where the poke'ball had landed.

The Charnander glared at the girl, the flame on its tail burniing brightly.
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

164 Reviews

Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:09 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

"Alright, then," she smirked. She had been training with Mizu for several weeks, and it had grown a little.

She threw her own Poke'ball, and another flash lit the tent. A Mudkip stood, facing the Charmander.

"This'll be fun," Karen almost whispered, more to herself than anyone.

*That's all I can post right now. I'll be gone for a few days, so I'll finish as soon as I get back.**
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:51 am
Lethero says...

Name:Ash (not the show ash)
Appearance:White hair, white clothing, and a black backpack. Carries pokeball for his pokemon on his necklace.
Description:Mysterious, prefers Dragon-type Pokemon.

Pokemon:Dratini-Female-Eraska

"Go, Eraska!" I yelled.

"Go, Charmander!" my opponent yelled.

"Eraska, water gun!"

"Dodge Charmander aand use scratch." Charmander's claws claws glazed the top of Eraska's skin.

"Takle it and use another water gun." The takle and the water gun hit. "Now finish it off with a body slam." With a loud thudd Charmander was out. "Return Eraska, You fought well."
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

164 Reviews

Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:58 pm
Poltergiest says...

Okay, I'm totally confused, did you get in on our battle or something else? Cause I had a plan and everything. So... Did you?

~Pol

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:26 pm
Lethero says...

No, it's just a random battle with a random person. Sorry if it confused you to think I was getting on in your battle.

~Ash
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

164 Reviews

Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:41 pm
Poltergiest says...

Okay then, I'll keep going with my story bye!

Dorian's charmander jumped into the air and launched a pillair of fire at the Mudkip. The Mudkip jumped out of the way due to its master's direction and used water gun on Charmander.

The small red creature fell to the ground and quickly shook off the blow. "Charmander! Smakoescreen!" Charmander opened its mouth wide and smoke began to billow out. The Charmander then attacked again, hitting the Mudkip.

When the smaoke cleared the Mudkip was down and Dorian was victorious. "Good jop, Charmander." The Charmander snarled, caoughin up a small string of smoke.

The girl returned her pok'emon to its ball and Dorian walked over. "Good. You're in. We move out tommorow. Meet me here at eight in the morning." The girl looked up suprised and Dorian nearly smiled.

She left the small campground and Dorian watched her go. He pulled a cell phone out of his pocket and tapped a few buttons on it. He held it up to his face and whispered, "We have a new one. She shows promise. Yes. Good."

He hung up and entered the tent to ge tsome sleep before tommorows journey.

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:51 am
Bella says...

***Pol, you keep ignoring my characters. They were standing in the middle of the place where you and that girl were, and you were talking to them, and everytime you post you keep completely ignoring them.***
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:49 am
cheeb says...

The first thing anyone noticed when entering Jubilife City was the massive Global Trade Station.

"So you're saying, this place is hooked up to EVERY major city in the world?" Rix asked.
"That's right," replied the smiling lady attendant, "and it allows trainers to trade Pokemon from across long distances, even so far as Saffron, Goldenrod and Rustboro."
"That's pretty incredible."
"It is, and very popular. Are you interested in making a trade?"
"Me? Oh, no... But, maybe when I have more Pokemon of my own."

As he left, Rix turned and looked up at the tower. There seemed to be a massive generator... it must need all that energy to maintain connection with all the other ones, he thought. It struck him suddenly that Pokemon thieves like the Rockets, or even the long-disbanded Cipher, might be very interested in a place that had access to so many Pokemon, or even just to siphon all the energy into more sinister purposes.

Rix decided to remain in Jubilife City for a while.
the user formerly known as chibibo

164 Reviews

Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:42 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Chick_13, Pol took off running when you and your team noticed me. I then disappeared and followed him, leaving you guys behind. Does that clear things up?
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson