(Mind if I join??)

Name~Luna (Lu)

Age~18

Grade~Freshman

Major~Veterinary

Minor~Science

Room~213B

Hometown~Prattville, Alabama

Physical Appearance~Layered Brown locks with blond highlights, goes two inches past shoulder. Blue-Green eyes. Tall and slim, yet masculine...

Personality~Spunky and out going. She loves learning, and is very smart. She is angered easily, but can be very tranquil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lu walked into the cafeteria. It's alot like high school. She thought quietly as she grabbed her food, and walked to a table in the far corner. She sighed as she sat down. Lu reached in her bag and pulled out her cell phone.

Hey Lu! How is skool?? Hope u r having fun!! Lots-o-love, Bryan. She smiled slightly as she read the text from her brother.

Luna quickly typed a message back, 'U no its not hrd 2 snd a lttr nstd of a txt...skool is ok i guess...boring thts all...snd Darek my love!! Love u 2 bro, XOXO, lol ttyl, bye,' Lu laughed at herself as she thought of how much trouble her younger brother would have while he de-coded her message.
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:05 pm
Dynamo says...

Well, if we're restarting it I guess I'll rejoin, but I'm keping my own character. Do we have to re-post our profiles or can we leave them if they're already on the first page?
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:17 pm
Rydia says...

Of course I'm game! I don't think we need to re-post profiles, just make sure we all read them again and briefly read the story so far. I've not got too much time just now but if there isn't a post tonight, I'll edit this with one for my character so be sure to check back later!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:43 pm
Via says...

Great! I will post this afternoon as soon as I get a chance! Squee! :)
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

694 Reviews

Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:06 pm
Via says...

Alright. I figure we'll just all go down to the cafeteria and start back up from there? Especially since that's what we were doing to begin with haha..

Chandler, Jayne and Tylor all headed across campus into the cafeteria. Once inside, it was clear that you have three choices: KU Cafe (to be purchased with your meal plan card), a sub place, and a fish place. How odd.

Chan surveyed her options and decided she'd just go with the KU Cafe, it was just food and she wasn't made of money, "I think I'm going over to the Cafe, what are you guys having?"

She scanned the cafeteria and noticed a girl sitting at a table not too far, texting on her cell phone. Chan kind of chuckled to herself about how typical this scene was anymore, but didn't say anything. They would probably sit there with her after grabbing some food.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:08 pm
Rydia says...

"Cafe for sure," Jayne agreed and Tylor shrugged his indifference so they all headed over there, selecting their various meals. After paying with their meal cards, they turned around to look for empty seats.

"There were some next to a girl near the entrance," Chandler suggested, "we could sit there?"

"Lead the way," Jayne agreed, following her down.

"Hey, mind if we sit here?" Jayne asked, approaching the empty seats where a slim, brown haired girl was sat. She looked up from a mobile, slightly surprised.

"Sure," she said, "why not."

"Thanks," Chandler replied, sitting down, soon followed by Jayne and Tylor.

"So what are you guys studying?" Jayne asked.
Writing Gooder

694 Reviews

Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:28 pm
Via says...

Chan raised her hand playfully, "Art major, surprise!" Afterall, she was making a clay pot when they met.

She glanced over to Tylor who seemed to be in his own little world suddenly, so she turned her attention to the girl (Lu).

"Oh, by the way I'm Chandler, Chan for short. This is Jayne and that's Tylor."

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:44 pm
Bella says...

**Omg I remember this! Can someone throw my character in, please? Bella -- remember? Thanks a bunch!**
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:12 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

Lu~

"Nice to meet you. I'm Luna. Lu for short." Luna smiled. She put her cellphone away. She obviously couldn't text while in a conversation. "I'm studying Vetrinarian Sciece."

(all i got rite now sorry.)
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet

694 Reviews

Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:41 pm
Via says...

Chan glanced up as another girl joined their table.

"Hi, can I sit here?"

Jayne piped up, "Sure!"

"Thanks," the girl said and took her seat with a tray, "I'm Bella."

They went around the table introducing themselves again, something overly common.

Chan jumped a bit as her cell phone vibrated her pocket. She pulled it out,checked the caller id, and silenced it--sliding it back into her pocket. She examined her food a bit trying to decided whether it was good or not.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:10 pm
Rydia says...

Jayne

"So, when do you guys start classes? I have a week before mine and I was thinking it would be fun to explore, we could totally go surfing or check out the clubs. Anyone interested?" Jayne asked, twirling a fork between her fingers as she eyed the group excitedly. Already she was weighing them, testing their personalities, trying to decide what type of people they were.

"Surfing sounds like fun!" Bella agreed enthusiastically, "but wont it be expensive?" Jayne tipped her head to one side as if considering this, though she already knew the answer was 'yes, moderately' but that didn't sound very persuasive.

"I'm not sure," Jayne replied, "but we could always find out. We could ask around later on."
Writing Gooder

694 Reviews

Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:08 am
Via says...

Chan kind of laughed a bit, "surfing is not expensive, unless you mean taking classes or something? But I'm thinking another class is not what any of us will need any time soon." She smiled sweetly to the group, happily joshing around with them.

She smiled, feeling a certain need to surf this very moment now, "You just need a board." She turned to Jayne, "there really aren't many clubs around here, though. But there are a bunch of interesting restaurants, not the kind of thing you'd see on a mainland by far."

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:42 am
LunaBuna43 says...

Lu~

Luna bit her lip. Not sure if her brother would care or not if she told them. Without thinking she blurted out, "My older brother used to come here. He has a bunch of surfboards stashed in a small beach cabin thing right off the shore. In fact I went out there earlier and they're plenty of them. Wanna go?" She looked around the table at all the faces and smile. She was a natural at surfing her father took her surfing every year since she was seven.
My first puppers Pikapet

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:32 am
RoryLegend says...

omg i want to be in this!

Name: Surrey Crew
Hometown: Glasgow, Scotland
Major: Film
Minor: Entertainment buissness
Appearance: Tallish, skinnyish (not fat by any means though), dirty blonde hair with a strand of purple in the back (her friends tlaked her into it), usually wears jeans, sweats, anything that's clean...
personality: thinks abstractly, has a dry sence of humor and loves sarcasm, was a thespian, never starred in her high school performances but being a part of the plays made her outgoing, she is loving, and almost too much fun ot be around, she loves to laugh, she has "commitment issues" which she brushes off as a dysfunctional childhood that really wasnt all that dysfunctional
room: tower 217 (that seems to be where the party is at)
her biggest secret: she has never been kissed (i.e. never dated)
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:25 pm
Dynamo says...

(Sorry, I just don't feel any motivation to post in this storybook. This is one of the few storybooks I have ever stepped out from. I hope you guys have some fun with it. Do whatever you want with my character.)
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye