z

Young Writers Society

Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:18 am
piepiemann22 says...

A little
I will always fight back, no matter what.

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:19 am
misspriss says...

I do think the water battle a little strange. And I meant that she wants to assasinate ALL three of them (Aro, Alex, and Zelles) or kidnap them, I haven't decided which yet.

Isn't the assasin's picture BEE-U-T-FULL? And mysterious?

Random avatar

Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:20 am
misspriss says...

Wow, we all three are online at the same time, COOL!

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:21 am
piepiemann22 says...

I know
I will always fight back, no matter what.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:00 am
blackwings_angel says...

yeah. Well i guess its a good picture. But hey its anime, you can expect them to make all the girls half naked
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

Random avatar

Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:02 am
misspriss says...

Yeah, it was hard to get a good picture that didn't make her look OVERLY sexy or nude. *sigh*

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:04 am
blackwings_angel says...

haha :lol: yeah I'm gonna see if i can find one that remind sme of Aro
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

Random avatar

Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:09 am
misspriss says...

Yay, that would be cool.

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:20 am
blackwings_angel says...

alright this is Aro, besides teh fatc his ears are too long and he needs more hair

http://search.aol.com/aolcom/redir?src= ... tion=Image Host URL

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:27 am
blackwings_angel says...

Now we need anthony/piepie to write the battle between Zelles and Rin. We can't just forget about him.

Random avatar

Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:42 am
misspriss says...

Ohhh...*Alex bats eyelashes* so very handsome!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:42 am
Kyuubi says...

I have to agree on everything. I really do. But i don't on the "water battle". Just because somethings seems out of order at first doesn't mean it is later on. If it wasn't for the battle, Rin would never have quit the Alliance. That's just my opinion.

38 Reviews

Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:59 am
blackwings_angel says...

okay cool. Well i posted a thing with my newest characters, I hope i wasn't too controlling. If so I'll change some of it.

Random avatar

Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:39 pm
misspriss says...

Hmm...not to be a jerk or anything, but I don't really like the idea of Therigan being Seriena's boss. I put this in her profile form,

--Raised as a child by a strange type of demons, she does their bidding's.

So...unless Therigan is the devil himself, :wink: than she can't possibly work for him.

Oh, and if it's okay with you, I was thinking on changing that, so that she worked more for herself.

I also thought it would be cool if, since there are like, three assasins after them, if Seriena and Rin get mad at each other because they both have the same target.

Midnight>>>I think it would be cool if Rin and Seriena knew each other...what do you think? Of course, they'd know each other, but they wouldn't necessarily be friends. After all...two assasins (bounty hunter is kinda an assasin), and one motive, who will reach it first? Du du du du dunna!

38 Reviews

Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:32 pm
blackwings_angel says...

I like the idea, a cliche in the cliche.

I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal