z

Young Writers Society

hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:15 am
misspriss says...

Alex knew her jaw must have dropped to the earth floor. She could barely focus on his words as he babbled on. What the heck was he talking about?

He was a crazed madman, most definitely. But what was more important, was the fact that she wasn't going anywhere. Once again she folded her arms and a defiant look crept onto her face.

"What's in it for me? I'm not just going to be dragged around to who-knows-where, for nothing, because some cheap fortune teller says..." She paused to draw a deep breath, but at that moment it was Zelles who interrupted what was going to be her lengthy speech.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:20 pm
piepiemann22 says...

"You have a point miss. Aro, do you have anymore information on who she is?"
Just then he got a bad feeling about something.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:27 pm
blackwings_angel says...

"I really don't know, but she is related to Saga, the original king of Rayloth. But miss, you can not out run destiny. I am not the only one who knows about you. The ronso's have obtained information about you as well." Aro looked to Zelles, and a conncetion was made. They both saw him, watching like an unwanted shadow. "In fact, their is one in the tree as we speak." Aro and Zelles spun around, weapons drawn waiting for the beast to make its next move.
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

38 Reviews

Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:33 pm
blackwings_angel says...

(Since jearjioe quit I'll take over his place until someone else wants to)
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:51 pm
VampX13 says...

Name- Magnolia
Gender- female
Race- human/vampire hybrid
Hair- Darker brown.
Eyes- Hazel, in general. Purple at night.
Personality- Sarcastic, powerful, somewhat mysterious, vain.
Special info - You'll just have to wait and find out for yourself.
"I'm an actress, not a beauty." -from the movie, Stage Beauty

38 Reviews

Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:01 am
blackwings_angel says...

The ronso jeaped out of the tree. "Ah Aro, you look older since the last time we met. Expect then you also were illuminated by the light of your torch, not the sun. That night has haunted my mind since then." He stroked his furry jaw line.
"-and now, on a mission for kingdom and country, I run across you. Of all the elves you." He spat in their general direction "How distasteful." He unsheathed a curved blade from his hilt upon his belt. "I wished to kill you seperatleyl and slowly. But I seem as though to have no choice." Lykoto turned towards Alex. "Would you like to taste the bitter taste of fate first m'lady or would you like the steel to touch your skin last?" He smiled a twisted smile, his razor sharp teeth glistneing in the light. He lowered his head towards the trio, his long horn staring them down. And with a terrifying roar he charged forward.

Random avatar

Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:58 am
misspriss says...

Alex sprang out of the way. Better to let these naive buffoons fight their way out of it, if they could. She caught herself, so unloyal.

There was nowhere to run, no place to hide. She edged towards the cliff as Aro engaged the beast in battle. Peering down, she saw the rushing river below.

If she was to jump, she wondered if she would still be alive. Probably not. But it was still better than being skinned alive, as the beast promised.

She took a deep breath and look towards Aro. He read her mind, and gave her a despairing look. At this moment Zelles stepped in, attracting the beast's full attention.

Aro took a step closer. Without a word, she stepped off. She was in the air, and dropped swiftly.

The cold water hit her with sickening splat. Her skin was...on fire. Taking gulps of icy water, she kicked towards the surface.

Almost there. Her brain needed oxygen, she coudn't think straight. She surfaced and took gulps of air.

Her wet hair and clothes clung to her body, dripping water. She dragged herself ashore, spitting out the river water.

She would live. But she wondered if her so called friends up there had survived. She doubted it.

38 Reviews

Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:39 pm
blackwings_angel says...

(until someone else takes over Lykoto, I'll do this beofre i write. This one is Aro, I'll even color coat them. :wink: )

The beast charged forward, swinging his sword with his hands, and charging feircely at Zelles. Aro quickly Notched an arrow and shot one into the beast shoudler. The beast let out a roar and charged at Aro. The beast was withen a foot of stabbing him when Aro leaped, up and landed on the beasts shoulders, keeping a hold on his horn, locking his legs around Lykoto's neck. The ronso shook with fury, and flung the elf over the edge of the cliff. Aro fell swiftly and out of control at first. Then he regained his compusre and with a few flips mid air, he entered the water like a knife and shot back up. he bobbed momentarily, then he saw the girl on the river bed. He started to swim towards her when he heard a deafing yell. he couldn't tell if it had came from Zelles or Lykoto, either way, one of them was hurt.

{(Your choice Piepie, kill of the beast or have help aid you. You can practically do whatever up there neither of us saw it. This might be a nice time for magnolia to come in. :wink: )}
Last edited by blackwings_angel on Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:34 am
Kyuubi says...

Name- Rin
Gender- male
Armor- black leather, worn from use
Personality- dark, mysterious, secretive, observent
Eyes- red
Race- vampire/elf mix
Special info- can turn into wolf and fights with a scimitar. always carries around six daggers.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:44 am
Kyuubi says...

Rin heard noise from the distance. He opened his eyes and started to run towards it. His feet barely seemed to touch the ground as he ran. His brown hair whisping behind him. He soon came upon a river. Scimitar in hand, he crept down stream hiding in the shadows where ever he could. When he looked over a rock, he saw Aro swimming towards a girl. Rin didn't pay her much mind.
"I thought it would be you. And what's this? A ronso? Can't be much of a challenge for Aro. Oh well. I might as well sit here and watch this," Rin said as he jumped onto the rock and watched.

38 Reviews

Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:54 am
blackwings_angel says...

{(Alright Zelles I gave you a day. Lykoto's going to describe whats happening from above.})

Lykoto caharged at Zelles, hittng his dark red armour. Zelles caught the horn between his hands, Saving him from a fatal blow. The two toppled in mid air, to the ice cold waters below. Zelles floated to the surface, not breathing. Aro drove an arrow through the beasts elbow, his left arm becoming obsolete, and swam for Zelles. He draped his arm over his shoulder and dragged him to the edge. Aro and Alex hovered above the non-breathing Zelles. "he need nouth to mouth." Aro said to Alex, having trouble containg his smile.

Meanwhile, Lykoto swam towards a rock on the oppostie edge of the river. He pulled himself up next to a rock breathing heavy. Magnolia was right, I can't fight him alone. Lykokto looked to the sky and saw a glimpse of silver. A blade of sorts was up there and he doubted that it lay up there on its own. Lykoto leaned against the boulder and could see a man, with brown hair and red eyes. It was a vampire, but he couldn't tell the sub-race. Probably human, maybe elf. He was well adorned with weapons, and he wore dark black leather armour, worn from use. Another figure walked up behind it. Lykoto saw the figure reach to its belt. Was another battle about to occur overhead?
Last edited by blackwings_angel on Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:08 am
misspriss says...

Alex looked at Aro in disbelief.

"Good luck with that," She said with a smirk, "And I was just getting to like you, but it seems to me you and Zelles are going to get a little too friendly in the next few minutes for my taste in men. I'll be seeing you later...or hopefully, not."

With a flick of her strawberry blonde hair, she turned away, and started to walk away when Aro grabbed her wrist, forcing her to turn around.

38 Reviews

Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:35 am
blackwings_angel says...

he looked at her with sorrowful eyes.
"He'll die." He stared momentarily at Alex, who seemed unaffected by this comment.
"He saved his life, shouldn't you return the favor?" A flicker of emotion passed over Alex's face. Aro let go of her wrist and hoped she wouldn't run.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:43 am
piepiemann22 says...

"Aw, uh, that was unpleasent." Zelles begins to sit up. He takes a deep breath. "Aro, you can't force people to do things, even though she should stay." He heared the sound of battle back up on the cliff. He stands up to get a better look. The first he doesn't reconize, but the other. "Well I'll be, Rin. What a strange day."
I will always fight back, no matter what.

38 Reviews

Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:50 am
blackwings_angel says...

(( dude, she hdn't given you the kiss of life yet. AND chris wanted to be a villian, we aren't supposed to know him. He's one of those onlookers that no one notices so far. Like a narrator of a play. He'll come in soon enough though.))

Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson