z

Young Writers Society

Just a mish mash, (private!)

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:44 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"I understood nothing you just said, but how did we get here?"
She said, now finished eating her cereal.
She was still hungry.
Free reviews by Fanta! [Accepting!]

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:49 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"That I cannot answer." Starlon said, laying down. Cleo had a thoughtful look on her face. "Why are these three countries Warring?"
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:52 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"And why am I here?" She asked, well aware that Cleo had just asked a question.
But if Hope didn't have any special powers, why was she here in the first place?

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:59 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"I can only assume that you guys were brought here for a reason. We have a prophecy here, and so far, everything is coming true..." Starlon trailed off.

Cleo rolled her eyes. "I hate prophecies."

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:02 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"That doesn't fully answer my question." She said, agitated.
"She has special powers, apparently. I don't. What am I doing here?"
She asked again.

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:15 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"I cannot answer that. You must have something though. You are inquisitive, stubborn, eager, I can't answer your question. I am sorry." Starlon replied. "You will have to find out. I do not think you guys can go back."

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:19 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

" 'Back'? Are you saying we left earth?" She was actually a bit excited at this thought, but the panic took over her, so it didn't show.

162 Reviews

Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:36 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"Yes" Cleo and Starlon said together. "If you come with me," Starlon continued, "I will do my best to explain things so that you will understand. Also, you need a place to stay."

26 Reviews

Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:44 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Cleo? Have you been here before?" She looked at Cleo. It was obvious she was special, but she thought that she also didn't know where they were?

162 Reviews

Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:48 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Cleo shook her head. "No, but however I got here, which I don't know, but I felt a sensation of...floating. That kind of sensation only happens when you leave earth and land in a different realm or world. I'd forgotten about it until Starlon mentioned it."

26 Reviews

Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:57 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"How do you know that?!?" She said.
She had no idea how she had gotten here, but she already loved this place.

162 Reviews

Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:34 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"Because I've read about it, and I've been to one other realm, and I had the same sensation."

Cleo sat down.

26 Reviews

Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:40 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"..." She had no idea what to say.
"Ok, let's go then!" Even though she had no idea whatsoever what was going on, she wanted to explore.

162 Reviews

Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:26 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Starlon got up. "I must warn you. You have to be very careful. Careful how you act and what you say. Once we enter the fortress, I will take you to our leader, and he will explain everything to you. Do you want to walk, or would you like a ride?" He cocked his head and extended a wing. Cleo hesitated for a minute. She could open a portal and her and Hope could be there in a second, but she had never ridden a dragon shark thing. She'd never ridden a dragon or a shark for that matter. She cautiously stepped onto his leathery wing and settled on his back.

Spoiler! :
What do you think of this idea? At some point, Cleo and Hope rescue some dragon eggs just before they hatch. In return, they become dragon riders. They are bonded with their dragons for life, and to save them from dying or something, the dragons share their hearts with their individual owners, thereby sealing the bond.

26 Reviews

Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:31 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

((Great!))

"Can I sit in the front?!" Hope asked excitedly.
She knew this was going to be fun.

Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe