z

Young Writers Society

Lakeview High

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:20 am
Chupatoasta says...

** :cry: We can't give up! Let's just keep thinking! :lol: We've made it too far to stop!**
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:35 am
TNCowgirl says...

**My thought, I'm fighting to make my plug work. :'( So I might have to restart my computer***
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:43 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Aw, I'm sorry! :( It's like the computers are turning against us now**
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:50 am
TNCowgirl says...

***ya, well I got it fixed for rihgt now long as I don't unplug or mess with it. :@***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:56 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Haha, okay! :D**
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:58 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Ok, so what to do in the story. We could change to where we write for Trent and Taylor? I don't know. :P ***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:03 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Ah, there's not much to write about with them! :( But we can if you want, I wouldn't mind**
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:11 am
TNCowgirl says...

*I'm just saying if we can't come up with anything else it'll keep it alive until we think something up. OR!!! We could do a skip to the next day and Taylor be talking to Brook abotu what happened :P I don't know*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:49 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn bounced down Jayke's front porch stairs. It was noon, she'd just gotten up, and was headed out to get some breakfast simply because she felt too lazy to cook. She stopped walking and watched as Trent slid out of Taylor's car, looking like a zombie, and walked passed Brooklyn. "You're best friend kept me up all night." He growled tiredly, walking into Jayke's living room before collapsing on the couch. Brooklyn laughed insanely and stumbled over to Taylor's car before sliding it.

"How many times?" Was the simple question.

"Four, five... maybe six." Taylor smirked over at her, applying a fresh coat of lip gloss.

"Poor guy, he's wiped." Brooklyn giggled.

"Oh, he loved every minute of it." Taylor laughed, backing out of the driveway. "How many times did you two?"

"None... we were angels." Brooklyn smiled over at Taylor crookedly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:19 am
TNCowgirl says...

*So my computer crashed. I don't know waht is wrong with it. It's not the plug. :@ I've got to get it fixed :'( *

Jayke laughed as Trent crashed. He went to teh kitchen and got some food.

Taylor:

Taylor smiled as she looked at Brook. "Uh huh, you sure weren't that first night at the cabin." She grinned. "So, how was it?"
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:44 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn blushed lightly and bit the inside of her lip, this action making Taylor burst into laughter. "You know you can't keep anything from me." She laughed. "I'm like your sister." Brooklyn giggled softly and shook her head.

"It was better than anything I could ever imagine, truthfully. It was amazing, and Jayke wasn't all pig-headed like a lot of the guys you hear about around the school. It was a night I'll remember all my life." She smiled, lost in her own thoughts of that night.

~

Trent groaned when Jayke bumped his foot on purpose, making it drop onto the coffee table with a loud thump. "Bastard." Trent growled, rolling over.

"Dude, you look like shit," Jayke laughed, noticing the dark circles under Trent's eyes.

"Dude, I know!" Trent mocked him, glaring as he sat up. "I love Taylor and she's one hell of a wild thing in bed, but after about four times of hardcore sex, I get tired." Jayke just laughed loudly. "Speaking of sex, how was your night with Brooklyn."

"We didn't do anything if that's what you're imp-"

"I meant at the cabin." Trent grinned and rolled his eyes.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:16 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Taylor smiled and nodded. "If a guy loves you, you'll know it when it comes to sex. If he's just there for the sex, you'll know it. And trust me, he loves you to death."

*Oy*

Jayke smiled a little in memory. "Like nothing else." He sighed. "Brittney couldn't hold a match, like in everything else about Brook."

"Ya well Brittney isn't much of anything." Trent shrugged.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:13 am
Chupatoasta says...

Trent laughed and shook his head. "Dude, you better not screw anything up with her. She's like your soul mate. Your other half. Have you guys decided on a wedding date?" Trent jumped aside, out of the way of Jayke's fist, and laughed loudly, shaking his head.

~

Brooklyn snickered at the comeback to Taylor she'd been thinking of. "Damn, you must like Trent a lot considering he's just there for the sex."

"I know ri- Hey! Not funny! We love each other!"

"Uh-huh. You two screw each other more than a bunch of horny monkeys."
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:16 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke frowned. "We're in highschool, ok, enough said."

"Fine, fine." Trent laughed. "But seriously, you still got that dreamy look on your face."

"I'ma kill you." Jayke growled.

~

Taylor frowned. "We love each other though, so thats all that matters, just because we enjoy each other doesn't mean anything. I know he isnt' just there for the sex."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:23 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn giggled and shook her head. "I was just joking Tay... I know you two love each other." She thought about the first place Jayke had taken her. Horseback riding and then to the water fall. She couldn't help but wonder what it would be like. Sex beneath the stars by a waterfall. "What is the oddest, yet most amazing place you and Trent have ever had sex?" She asked suddenly.

"The shower." At Brooklyn's expression Taylor busted into laughter. "I'm kidding. Hmm... that's a hard one, but I'd have to say on the beach. Right as the sun was setting. We were both sober as hell, and still wanted to try it.

~

Trent laughed whole-heartily and shook his head at Jayke. "So, what're the kid's names?" He was suddenly out of his seat, running away from an obviously pissed-off Jayke.
George Bernard Shaw

Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare