z

Young Writers Society

Fandom Block Party

Random avatar

Reviews: 63
Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:55 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Dally nodded, "Nah, you're the soul of the party, Pinkie. Also, question, what's up with that tattoo of balloons you've got on your butt?" Dally asked.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:57 pm
Euphory says...

"Oh." Pinkie looked at Emilie with wide eyes, processing the information. "Oh well! Heathen sounds cool though! I'm going to think it was a compliment!" She giggles joyfully. "And I think his name was Hamilton. His name sounds cool too!"
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:00 pm
Ignorance says...

“Oh! Hamilton? Huh, I think I heard that the other day, Roman was telling Remy about it!”

Remy and Roman were two of Emile’s friends back home.

Spoiler! :
No, Remy is not the rat from Ratatouille- he’s a character in my fandom xD
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

Random avatar

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:02 pm
NastyMajesty says...

"Nah, nah, it's Hammy," Dally replied, as the hallway got darker and darker until they could see nothing but pitch black.

19 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:08 pm
Ignorance says...

“Hammy...? Huh...”

As things became entirely black, Emile began to tremble. Wait a second. He wasn’t the only thing trembling... the entire PASSAGEWAY was trembling.
Do you how do?

70 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:09 pm
Euphory says...

"EEEE" Pinkie's mane stood up. "WHY IS IT SHAKING?"
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

Random avatar

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:12 pm
NastyMajesty says...

"Holy crap, what's happening?" Dally grabbed onto Alexander - or at least what he thought was Alexander. He was cold. And hard. "Hammy..." he began to whimper, "Is that you?" The figure he was holding trembled. Dally backed away and took out his switchblade, "Don't be messin' with me, guys," He warned, backing into the wall.

19 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:18 pm
Ignorance says...

Spoiler! :
Is it cool if I use an oc from the same universe as Emile?
Do you how do?

70 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:22 pm
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
it's totally chill @galaxygem and @NastyMajesty I didn't notice your post about Dally asking about the cutie marks XD I'm sorry, I'll make Pinkie come to that when we're..out if the mysterious passageway

19 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:27 pm
Ignorance says...

“Hammy? I don’t think your Hammy’s here now~”

Emile gasped. He’d recognize that voice anywhere.

“...J-Jealousy...?”
Do you how do?

70 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:38 pm
Euphory says...

"Jealousy?" Pinkie's head tilted.

Random avatar

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:39 pm
NastyMajesty says...

Dally screamed as a cold, hard hand clasped over his mouth and began to drag him away. He grabbed his blade and drove it into whatever it was that was grabbing him. Immediately, the strange creature let go with a howl. "GUYS! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!" Dally yelled, beginning to run towards Emile's voice.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:41 pm
izzywidgeon says...

“I will have you know that I’m right here,” Alexander said petulantly. “Now, who are you, and where have the children gone?”
izzywidgeon

19 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:42 pm
Ignorance says...

Jealousy growled. But then he smirked when he realized that Dally had run right into one of his traps.

Emile gulped.

“Wh-What are you doing here..?”
Do you how do?

Random avatar

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:45 pm
NastyMajesty says...

Dally slammed into Hamilton, "Man, somethin' grabbed me back there. I don't got a good feeling about this," he whimpered, grabbing his arm.

today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton