z

Young Writers Society

The Carnivore

Reviews: 0
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:04 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Something wrong?" RedBear said before biting into a biscuit. RedBear enjoyed the taste of his cooking, he thought he'd fail to make it delicious, it's been a while since the last time he cooked.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:13 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Nah, I'm fine," she replied, brushing it off. Her phone went off with a text message, and she slid her phone out of her pocket, checking it. Lilly held a laugh before sending a message back and setting her phone on the coffee table.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:19 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear took a sip of his milk. RedBear then put the cup on the table. "What's so funny, it you don't mind me asking?" He said before taking another drink.

8 Reviews

Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:26 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Carol's still teasing me about her walking in on us," Lilly giggled. "I don't mind it, though. I'm used to it."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:35 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear let out a small chuckle thinking about the night. "Yeah, quite a night. Did you text her where I live? Her and Silver just showed up at my house and I never told them. Surprise attack." RedBear looked out the window at his backyard, a large yard with green grass and a few objects here and there. Far back there were the woods, which was also a part of his land. Then he looked back at Lilly and smiled. "What do you want to do after breakfast, we can hang out her or hang out somewhere else."

8 Reviews

Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:49 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"I told her so she knows where to pick me up at. As for Silver, I have no idea how he found out," Lilly looked out the window, "I guess wherever you wanna go."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:58 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear took a big drink of mid away the milk mustache. "Hiking?" RedBear ate his last biscuit and drank the last of his milk.

8 Reviews

Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:03 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly took a swig of orange juice, "That sounds fun. Who else is coming?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:16 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear instantly answered. "Carol and Silver, can't think of anybody else." RedBear was excited to go on a hike with other people.

8 Reviews

Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:37 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled, "Sounds fun."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:54 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Well when you finish breakfast we'll pack up. " RedBear pulled out his phone and text Carol. 'We're gonna go hiking, if you wanna join come over. If you have anything to want to take with you then grab it. :D ' Then he put it back in his pocket and walked outside. "Hey Silver we're gonna go hiking, coming? If so then pack up." RedBear walked inside and got out two backpacks and began packing a small amount of food and drinks and a small picnic blanket in one.

Reviews: 1
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:27 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked at RedBear "do ye still have one of my black trench coats in ye house? I remember leaving one here..." He ran inside and grabbed said trench coat and threw it on "never mind i found it..."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:05 am
xenoboy05 says...

"Wait...how long have you known what I lived? And how many times have you been in here?" RedBear said as he zipped his backpack closed. "Next time please tell me if your coming to my house, don't sneak in here. That's creepy."

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:47 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly looked at Silver, waiting for his excuse.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 1
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:40 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked at RedBear "ive known where ye live since ye bought it lad" he glanced at lilly seeing her staring at him "something wrong?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae