z

Young Writers Society

Fandom Block Party

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:57 pm
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
@NastyMajesty Trueeee XDD Happy Veteran's Day to everyone too!

"I'M STILL FULL OF ENERGY!" Pinkie trotted in, joining the rest. Her mane bounced up with her jumps. "I think it's because I missed most of the action when I was distracted by my food, EE!"

She grinned, her full teeth on display as she faced Ana. "Do you want me to lend you some of my energy?"
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:59 pm
izzywidgeon says...

“Er..no, you can keep your energy, Pinkie.” Ana said softly. “I’m good.”
izzywidgeon

70 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:04 pm
Euphory says...

"Well, atleast you said nicely." Pinkie smiled. "I know I can be a be a bit much, but I do try not to be toooooooo much, haha!"

"And HALLO EMILIE!" She spun around to face him. "Yes, I'm doing good and it's also nice to meet you!" She held out her hoof.
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

56 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:40 pm
izzywidgeon says...

"You're going to give me a migraine." Alexander groaned. "Someone shut that pink heathen up."
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Reviews: 63
Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:44 pm
NastyMajesty says...

"Heathen?" Dally asked, confused, "Darn it Hammy, ya gotta quit usin' them big words on us."

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:46 pm
Ignorance says...

Emile laughed and shook Pinkie’s hoof.

“Same to you! And of course it’s okay if you call me Doc!”
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

56 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:58 pm
izzywidgeon says...

“Well, excuse me for being a government appointed official.” Alexander rolled his eyes.
“Wanna go explore this place? Kermit probably wouldn’t mind.” Ana asked Johnny with a little grin.
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:03 pm
NastyMajesty says...

Johnny smiled back at Ana. "Sure," he replied eagerly, his face getting a little warm, "Where to first?" He asked, gesturing towards the several hallways that surrounded them.

56 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:27 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

“Well, I think there’s only one way we really can go.” She pointed to the staircase and took his hand.
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:36 pm
NastyMajesty says...

He trailed behind her, his hand getting clammy. They went up the stairs and found a dark hallway. Immediately, it was illuminated by some dim torches that suddenly appeared on the walls of the hall. "Now what?" he asked, looking around nervously.

Random avatar

Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:41 pm
NastyMajesty says...

"Well, guess it's just us four now that the happy couple's gone off and eloped," Dally said to Emile, Hamilton, and Pinkie Pie. He smirked and leaned against the wall coolly, "I say we go check out some of the other parts 'round this place."

19 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:43 pm
Ignorance says...

Emile nodded.

“That sounds good to me! I haven’t seen much of this place.”

He glanced around, and his eyes landed on something. A small door/tunnel thing. It looked dark.

“...Should we go see what’s in there..?” he asked, pointing towards it.
Do you how do?

70 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:43 pm
Euphory says...

"Suuuuree." Pinkie pouted, thinking. "But I was wondering...what does heathen mean??"

Random avatar

Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:45 pm
NastyMajesty says...

Dally was already under the archway, peeking inside, "Seems safe enough. It's not as if in every horror movie when the characters go in somewhere dark and spooky they all end up dying," He grinned.

19 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:53 pm
Ignorance says...

Emile gulped softly, not liking the sound of danger. But the others were already walking in, so he was following.

“Well, heathen is... sort of an insult. But you’re not one! I’m sure... whatever his name was, didn’t mean it.”
Do you how do?

Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt