z

Young Writers Society

The Carnivore

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:10 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly nodded slowly, sniffled, then wiped her eyes with her bare arm, "Maybe," she muttered. She then walked over to Silver and asked gently, "What do you mean? He has who in every timeline?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 1
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:44 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked at Lilly then slammed himself into her,unable to hug her, "don't worry....ill keep her safe okay?" A tear fell on Lilly's shoulder "i will die before i let her die..." He stepped back and looked at her "and he has you in every timeline"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:17 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at Lilly than at Silver. "What do you think happened to her Lilly?" RedBear looked at Silver and Lilly again. "And I have her in every timeline. There's most likely timelines where some of us don't exist or meet."

RedBear pulled out his phone becoming nervous about Carol. He text her. 'Hey, I hope you're doing well. I just want to let you know you can come see Lilly any time. She can go to you anytime.' RedBear then put the phone back in his pocket. And looked at the two. RedBear realized his mind was all over the place, so he tried to focus on one thing.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:34 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled weakly at how they were trying to comfort her, then frowned again, "I don't mean to be pushy, Sil, but why do you seem so upset about him having me in every timeline... if he did."

At that moment, Carol texted RedBear back, 'Thanks so much! I can't wait to see my bestie again! :D'
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:58 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver sat down on the floor "ye remind me of me wife....and i really want that...and it may be because i love ye...but enough of that...why the hell am i possessing meself?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:03 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked back at his phone and was satisfied she was okay, he then slid the phone in his pocket.

RedBear pulled out three chairs and sat in one. "So what are we gonna do?"

8 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:30 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly's face burned red. "I wish I knew," she replied, glad to change the subject, "What do you think we should do, Sil?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:29 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear stood up. "You know what I think. " RedBear walked out of the room and came back with the plate full of biscuits and the drinks. He then gave Lilly her cup and her share of biscuits. And went and gave Silver's his then RedBear sat down with his own. "I think we can think of stuff better on a full stomach."

8 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:05 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled and sipped her orange juice before biting into the now cold biscuit.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:08 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear grabbed a biscuit and it felt cold and he looked over at Lilly. "Sorry didn't mean to give it to you cold." RedBear stood up. "You need me to heat those up, it'll be fast." RedBear smiled.

Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:02 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver stood and walked towards the door "ill be outside im the tree if ye think of anything" he opened the door allowing a cool breeze into the house "ahh....the cold..." He walked out and closed the door then climbed the tree close by

Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:24 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear watched Silver leave and thought about how his arm. Then he thought about how Lilly received memories. Was it just her or was he supposed to as well? He shook the thought and looked back at Lilly with a smile. "Do you prefer warm biscuits?"

8 Reviews

Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:56 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"It's fine either way," she replied biting into the biscuit again, smiling.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:54 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear grabbed her plate and his plate and put them each in a microwave. He turned them on and waited for them to finish. While waiting he looked out a window worried about Silver. But the beep of the microwave soon interrupted his thoughts and he grabbed them and served them back to Lilly. "There you go, hot and tasty."

8 Reviews

Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:58 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly had the urge to say something, but because it was inappropriate, she refrained. Instead, she said, "Thanks," before grabbing the plate and biting down on one of the biscuits.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg