z

Young Writers Society

Asgard

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:48 pm
fatherfig says...

A soft blue green light is under my hands, but blast at this range it isn't healing and I can feel her mistrust but also something more I don't quite understand. I Touch the wound and the spell starts working I can feel it draining my power it will take a few hours to get it back.
Last edited by fatherfig on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:51 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

Sif

Loki bends over me and starts reciting a healing incantation. The one he's using is supposed to be used while touching the wound. My heart starts beating heavy, afraid of how much power he could exert over me right now.
After the spell not working the first time, he touches the wound and I can feel the bone mending at his touch. My breathing relaxes as the pain subsides.
"Thank you Loki. I never knew you to be so kind..."
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:37 pm
View Likes
Danni88 says...

Artemis instantly dislikes Sif. She reminds her of Aphrodite.
She turns to Alaina and Alesta and does a double take. "What was THAT?"
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

105 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:38 pm
fatherfig says...

I scowl hiding my blush,"You know me better than that my dearest in law" then with out meaning to I brush her shortened bangs my doing of course and then without warning I stand I have no business near her she is healed. Now back to Thor, I again start to storm away, the NERVE.

9 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:45 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

Sif

"Loki wait. Don't venture too far. It's much to dangerous to be out here by yourself." I chase after him grabbing his shoulder. "I should tell Thor your response. He will be expecting it, although I can't say that will stop him from trying to take over. He was very fond of your father, and I have reason to think your keeping the details of what had happened from the others, Freya especially. I can tell how hurt she is. Although she seems to be fond of the boy, Achilles. As much as I didn't approve of her infidelity, I can understand why she'd do it, if she was trapped in a loveless marriage as she once called it."
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:50 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

Alesta looks at Atrimis. "When she is hurt, she gets sent back to my home. I never know if she will return because my father. He will hurt her."

Then she looks at Loki, "Loki! Are you gonna stay and help with the portal?"
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:52 pm
View Likes
Danni88 says...

Artemis looks sympathetic. "That's awful. Why?"
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

105 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:38 pm
fatherfig says...

I suddenly worried for more than my fair share of people don't know how to respond so I blurt out an unfinished thought,"That slug."

113 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:11 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"My Father does not care. He will beat her, she almost died when she was younger, at his hand." Alesta wipes away a tear. "That is why she ran away...."

~Bellamy Blake

105 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:14 pm
fatherfig says...

Loki steaming,"That bastard....."

113 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:21 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"She was starving, and I gave her part of my bread. Father caught her and put a spell on her. One that no one can undo." Alesta stands up, and pulls a hoodie from the bag, and puts it on, Alaina's hoodie. "I am going to help her."

((Have we given up on portal??))

~Bellamy Blake

9 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:34 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

Sif

"Poor thing." I clutch my hands together anxiously, letting my mind flutter to Thor, mentally letting him know Lokis response. I can feel his anger through me and it causes me to shutter and instinctively look at Loki cautiously. I know I should warn him about his brothers anger, but I drop the subject in favour of focusing on Alaina. I hand my spell book to Alesta, "You can use this to close the portal."
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

113 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:41 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"Okay...Uhh...I am gonna try to be fast..." Alesta takes the book very carfully... and opens it....And a few minutes later the huge portal disappears..."Thank you."

She hands the book back and throw her arms up and a doorway appears. "I am gonna go talk to father. To get him to let her go.."

She looks back cautiously.."If i dont come back.. my power will be in one of you.." Alesta winks at Acky, trying to encourage him.

~Bellamy Blake

105 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:01 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

I rise, "You cannot do this alone.... You will need help and my father is the one who caused this... "

9 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:09 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

Sif

"Loki. Calm yourself. We can't have you running into situations recklessly. Your mother needs tending to, she's quite upset and betrayed by your father." I say trying to stall time as Thor is planning on intercepting Loki... Hopefully he can't see through my words. I'm fidgeting with my hands anxiously, playing with a strand of my hair.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath