z

Young Writers Society

Attraverso L'emarginato

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:33 am
View Likes
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aurora went over to him and pulled his arms around her. she let him hold her until he was done. then she kissed him, softly, gently, reassuringly. "I love you." She whispered. "No one is going to change that. But I do like having your brother around. You two are night and day, which is probably why you're having problems. But...I like him. I know your trying...and I appriciate it. and I know you just want to keep me because you love me. But...i'm not going anywhere." She kissed him again.

Just then Andol cleared his throat. "Hope I'm not interupting anything." he said in his usual calm, uninterested self.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:51 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien looked up at the dragon, not sure what to do. He knew he was still a little upset; he could feel the blush on his face and the traces of moisture in his eyes.

Andol's stoic expression instantly hardened, frowning. He felt his older brother enter his mind. Are you okay?

Yeah...

No, you're not. Tell me what's wrong.

Why should I?

Even though Travien's tone had been calm and a little uncertain, Andol still growled. "Because maybe, for once, I can be of help to you, little brother. If someone offers you help, don't ask them 'why.'"

Aurora looked at them, completely lost. Travien sighed; that pretty much left him no choice but to explain their little conversation. "He...asked me what was wrong, and I responded with a calm and cautious 'why should I tell you.' That's all it was."
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:04 am

Aurora looked over at Andol, then back at Travien. She sighed and pulled out of Travien's arms. She blushed but looked at Andol. "Uh...it's nothing. Really. We were just working out a few problems." She straightened the simple green dress that she hadn't yet changed out of. "Uh...I'm going to go change."

She came back out in a black and green dress she had made. It was sleeveless with green weaved into the black. It described her emotions at the moment. She was...torn, confused, just like the dress seemed to be on what color it was.

She blushed. "What do you thnink?" she asked. She didn't know how they would react. What would Andol think? would he think she was pretty, beautiful? Or would he think that she was just a stupid human? She already knew that Travien always found her beautiful, but she liked to feel special. Andol did that because he had never looked at another female human before. Whereas, Travien had only been with human a short time and had only spent time with her. What did he have to compare her with?

She held her breath and waited for the response of the two dragons.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

164 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:25 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien smiled; to him she would always be beautiful. Simple as that. Of course, he had only seen one other female since he had first transformed...

But Andol knew what he was looking at. He had been with humans for two hundred years and had seen many beautiful women. But this girl...Aurora had that hourglass figure, a tiny waist and prominent curves. Then the black made her red hair stand out; the green matched her eyes. And she was paler against the dress.

"You look nice," he finally said, keeping a straight face. "Nicer than most I've seen."
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:33 am

She bit her lip. She wasn't sure why she cared...but that was not the answer she had wanted from Andol. She wanted him to say she was beautiful. "Nice" was not the word she was looking for. But she was an idiot anyways. She belonged to Travien anyways. He thought she was beautiful. Isn't that the only thing that mattered?!
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

164 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:48 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

***I have no idea what to post. You're last one kinda threw me off my train of thought. :lol: ***

79 Reviews

Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:35 pm

**Lol. You could have Andol read her thoughts or something. He's supposed to be falling for her anyways. And then Travien can get jealous or something cause Aurora doesn't seem as interested in him as he thinks she should since they're going to be married and all. Or something. Idk. Just an idea. Now i'm rambling...Lol.**

164 Reviews

Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:26 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***And I will post something after I recover a little. I think I cracked my ribs...I flipped a chair in ROTC and hit the table behind me. Not to mention I still feel like shit after being gagged to the point of getting sick - literally - at the dentist office...ugh...***

79 Reviews

Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:21 am

**Don't forget to post**

164 Reviews

Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:24 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Yeah, sorry about my disappearance... I have an officially cracked rib, three around it bruised, and I've been worried about musical auditions all week. Which, I ended up getting Rapunzel. :) It's hilarious! My boyfriend is playing as the main character, and his "wife" is my best friend - for the second year in a row! And then my character is his character's sister!!! :shock: It's flippin' hilarious! :lol: ***

Andol frowned; he sensed her uncertainty. She seemed confused, unstable.

He entered her mind easily, effortlessly. He saw her thoughts, felt her emotions. So many...it was almost overwhelming, even for him. But he knew what he was looking for: her current thoughts, her current emotions.

I don't know why I feel like this! she thought. I love Travien! I'm Travien's mate! But then...I also want Andol to love me. Why? Travien thinks I'm beautiful; he thinks I'm perfect. But Andol...all he said was "nice." I just want to hear him say something more than "nice." I want...I want him to like me, like I like him.

Andol sighed, caught off guard. Now what?

79 Reviews

Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:46 am

Aurora put on a fake smile. Travien was oblivious to her thoughts. That was good. She didn't want to hurt him in anyway. She saw Andol sigh. Why did he seem worried? What was going through his mind? She sighed. "Uh...you want to go do something?" She asked, not knowing what else to do. "We could...go do anything." She blushed.

164 Reviews

Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:00 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Andol shrugged; Travien glanced between them. Something was up, obviously. Andol was uncomfortable and Aurora looked confused. He decided to let it go, for now...he'd talk to her later.

"How about...we show Andol around? Introduce him to the village? If he is staying with us, it'd be for the best," Travien finally suggested. He smiled when Aurora beamed at him.

See? I can be nice, he teased into her mind. She giggled, and he continued. But later, I want to see you...by yourself. Okay?

79 Reviews

Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:09 am

Aurora nodded. She didn't know what was up, but of course she'd talk to him.

She grabbed Andol's arm and led him out into the village, without thinking. She started to show him around, clingy onto his arm. She smiled up at him. She just wasn't thinking clearly.

164 Reviews

Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:32 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien chuckled when Andol looked utterly bewildered, stammering whenever Aurora pulled him in a different direction.

Travien slipped off then, heading into the other part of town. He entered the merchant's shed on the end, looking around at all the different trinkets. A ring...he needed a ring...

Then he saw it. It had an emerald stone on a silver band. It looked like it fit Aurora's hand...

He approached the merchant. "How much for the ring?"

"Why you want it, laddy?"

He cleared his throat. "To propose to my girlfriend."

"Well, then. What can you trade me for it?"

He thought about that for a moment... What could he trade? Oh, right! He bent closer, whispering. "A dragon's blessing." He continued, smiling when the merchant's eyes widened. "Yes. I am a dragon, and I can protect you with my magic. What say you?"

***All I could think of. Sorry!***

79 Reviews

Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:37 am
View Likes

Aurora wondered where Travien had gone, but clung to Andol. "What do you think?" she giggled. Her dress sparkled under the son, really contrasting the green and black. She was so giddy right now. She wondereed what he did think. Was he starting to like her? Or was she just another girl in his path. She saw Travien come back with a huge grin. She looked at him curiously. "Where did you go to?" She asked.

He smiled. "You'll see."

She pouted and he laughed. She turned her attention back to Andol. "What do you think?" she asked again, trying not to seem so nervous. She knew he probably wouldn't say what he thought of her with Travien here...but...she just sighed.

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star