Young Writers Society

RP your character here!

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:00 pm
LostMagi42 says...

Spoiler! :
"I'm Back!"

Rallegor looked up from the table he had fallen asleep on. The cafe was really loud now, amplified from just waking up. He stood up, stretched, and walked up to the counter, quite peacefully, and ordered a piece of cherry pie and a hot cocoa with french vanilla and whipped cream. on top of that, he asked for 10 packs of sugar, to help wake him up. when the pie got there, he dove into it, chasing the bites down with some of the hot cocoa. when he had devoured his meal, he conjured up some toothpaste and a tooth brush, along with some soap, shampoo and deodorant, and stalked off into a little portal he had conjured, leading into a shower room. when he was all showered, clean, and dressed, he walked back out of the isometric portal and hopped outside for a quick walk. He strolled through the park, just outside of the diner, when a very strangely familiar squirrel hopped onto his shoulder. he couldn't place where he had seen this squirrel before, yet it seemed to have some odd effect of terror on him. he looked away and felt a sharp pain right where the squirrel was, and he passed out, the squirrel taking a quick sip of his blood before running away, leaving Rallegor to bleed to death.
"Fourty-two"
- Deep Thought

"There is no spoon"
-Strange Child

"C IS FOR COOKIE! THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!"
- Cookie Monster, may he Rest In Peace

"Bow ties are cool"
- The Doctor

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:03 pm
alabasterwolveness says...

-Silently as the young wolf-girl was curled up in the dark corner of the cafe, she began to cry. All the memories of her past came back to her mind, the ones she wished to stay forgotten. Her emotions of hate and suffering was unbearable as she curled up tighter. Her tail wraps around her stomach as her ears flatten tightly upon her head. She wanted them to leave, she wanted to be someone else then who she was now. She wanted it all to go away and for her to not live anymore. These thoughts stayed in her mind the more she cried, the more she cried. The worse her thoughts had gotten. She began to speak once more in her own language, a tiny red dragon appears on her knee. His eyes full of sorrow for his master as he layed there. Knowing that him being there cheered her up some what. The feeling of having a friend by her side willingly made her happy. Then the memories slowly began to vanish and waste away into nothing, her aura turned back into the golden color that shown in her eyes. Her head slowly picked up from her knees as she weakly smiled at her loving friend, she wasnt alone anymore. She was glad.-
~Lady Death~
Down in the dark, alone at night. Bleeding and Torn... Broken in the light

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:20 pm
Justlittleoleme says...

Spoiler! :
Hey guys, I saw this little cafe thing you've got going on and thought I might stop by. My Character is Amber, a little human/katchy cross from my story The Gryphon's Egg. She is shy, quiet, and genuinely afraid of crowds, so be gentle with her...

Amber walks in out of the savage ice storm that just broke outside. She's soaked and nearly frozen, the dark hooded cloak draped across her shoulders is covered in ice, her long mane like hair hanging in frosty icicles. Despite being near death she stands for the longest time at the cafe door, her eyes hooded with nervous tension, not quite sure which was worse, the freezing storm out side or rough crowd within. Feeling like the others are starting to notice her hesitation she swallows her fear and walks right in, her bare feet lightly padding the worn wooded floor. She approaches the counter and looks searchingly at the face of the woman standing behind it. She mumbles something under her breath that the woman just barely catches, "one hot cocoa please,"

42 Reviews

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:13 pm

-she turns her hazel gaze on the new comer, the smell of her death was near.She let out a deep sigh as she swiftly stood up and appeared near the young one. Her eyes were large, she hadnt meam to scare her as she just gently rested her hand on her shoulder. Tilting her head as the young girl warmed up. As soon as the smell of death left the girl. She took her hand off of her and walked away. She went out into the dark horrid ice strom. She walks around, wondering why it was so difficult for humans to live in.-
~Lady Death~

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:50 pm
Justlittleoleme says...

Amber was savoring the warmth of her hot cocoa, sipping it slowly and minding her own business like she was taught to do when a hand touched her shoulder. Startled she looked up to see a young wolf girl standing beside her. The hand on her shoulder was warm and despite her fear Amber could read the good intentions on her face. "I must be losing my touch," she thought silently, " I've never let someone sneak up on me like that before," Apparently satisfied with something the wolf girl walked away, leaving behind a peaceful atmosphere, some how Amber didn't feel quite so frozen anymore. She turned, wanting very much to thank the stranger for the kindness she had just shown, but to her surprise the wolf girl was gone, apparently she had just walked right out into the ice storm. Amber shook her head, "Who would want to be out in that mess? I mean a blizzard I can understand...but an ice storm?" The gryphon, snuggled within the confines of her hood poked her head out, wondering vaguely where they were now. She smelled the scent of the wolf girl and hissed, aware that she had let a possible threat get that close to her mistress. "Its okay Aoife," Amber said, stroking her soft feathered head, "Go back to sleep, I can take care of myself." Not convinced the Gryphon climbed out of the hood and sat down on the counter, picking out chunks of ice from her tail, her eyes alert...

42 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:52 pm

-Still finding no amusement in the ice storm, the wolf girl walked back int othe cafe. She shook her head, ice comes out of her pure white hair. Yet she wasn't cold, she saw the same girl sitting down with a little animal at her side. She tilted her head, then appeared beside the girl once more, this time she was looking at the strange creature real closely. Her gold eyes should of shown happiness and friendlyness but they only showed sorrow and lonelyness. The young wolf girl watches the creature, immatating its moves as her long tail curls around the stool she sat on near the girl she had saved earlier. She giggles a bit as her ears flicker to and fro, then she noticed something in the distance. She let out a whine as a tall man walked into the cafe. His features were dark and eyes pure black. He turned towards the wolf girl, almost waiting for soemthing. The girl let out a sigh as she walked over to him, her ears flat against her head and her tail hung lifelessly behind her. Both the girl and the man seemed to be talking through their mind, knowing the wolfgirl was getting upset the tall dark man brought her over to the ice storm. They both walked out and started talking. This time, the girl seemed different. Her aura changed as she knew the man was here to tell her some really bad news about her long lost brother Derek.-
~Lady Death~

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:44 pm
LostMagi42 says...

The cold weather had frozen the blood and gore at the site of the wound, leaving Rallegor with about a pint of blood left. it wasn't much, but it was enough for him to slowly wake and realize what had happened to him. It had been no mere squirrel that had bit him on the neck, but it was a really big bully from junior high that he had 'accidentally' turned into a squirrel. It had been out for revenge since then, and he now thought that he had fulfilled his vow. he was wrong of course, and Rallegor turned to his healing magic to replenish his vitality. When that was done, he released a small amount of heat around him in place of a better jacket. Jackets, besides his trench coat of course, he found useless. Rallegor then set out to torture that little pest from earlier that day, and soon found him. he lit the squirrel on fire, and he made sure that the flame would never die, nor would it consume him. It would torture him eternally, and/or until the day he died from natural causes or suicide.
"Fourty-two"
- Deep Thought

"There is no spoon"
-Strange Child

"C IS FOR COOKIE! THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!"
- Cookie Monster, may he Rest In Peace

"Bow ties are cool"
- The Doctor

279 Reviews

Reviews: 279
Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:24 pm
MasterGrieves says...

But he didn't have time to think. A dragon, breathing a hideous fire, stopped him in his tracks. His mobile phone was safely in his hand, and he called the Ghostbusters.
The Nation of Ulysses Must Prevail!

If you don't like Mikko, you better friggin' die.

The power of Robert Smith compels you!

Adam + Lisa ♥

When you greet a stranger look at his shoes.
Keep your money in your shoes.

I was 567ajt

42 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:45 pm

-Coming back into the cafe, her eyes full of sadness. She goes and curls up again, thinking of what to do next after what Elrick had told her.-
~Lady Death~

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm
PixieStix says...

Selene-

I walk into the Cafe, "ha there's no cuties here, wow..."

I sat down at the table, this place was A MESS!

I need some blood... I need to eat, someone! My fangs popped out as I walked around looking for a victim, all i ahve to do is have a boy fall for my pretty face, then... I got my dinner!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:15 am
Cramerx says...

I brush my gray hair out of my face as walk, I instantly notice how much of a mess this place was. My eyes quickly scanned the room, you didn't get to be my age by not being careful.....even if I didn't look it: I notice two girls: One was curled up in the corner but the other was walking around the room looking at the people. No she wasn't looking at the people, She was looking for prey. It took me about two seconds afterward to realize that she was a vampire after I noticed her walking pattern and her fangs. I've been alive for nearly 5,000 years and there was hundreds of vampires that tried to attack me before; Of course, none of them lived long enough to regret it......
Men are born without limits but learn about them throughout their years.

125 Reviews

Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:33 pm
PixieStix says...

Selene-

Ugh no one here. I decided to not do it. I went over to the bar. How come there are rarely any girls here?

Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:09 pm
Cramerx says...

The vampire had suddenly stopped walking around the room and sat down at the bar. "Interesting" I muttered quietly brushing the ice from my coat. The ice storm outside wasn't something that happened naturally...I've seen the magic enough before to know someone was causing it but I didn't know who or why. I crossed the room and sat at the end of the bar just trying to make a list of the people who had enough power to summon up a storm like this.

125 Reviews

Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:06 pm
PixieStix says...

Selene-

I looked at this guy who was wipeing ice off his coat. He was thinking about me.

I walked over to him. "whatcha thinkin bout?" i asked him in my sweetest voice. He raised his eyebrow.

"I'm not going to hurt you, i promise"

Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:46 pm
Cramerx says...

"Cryomancers..." I replied dully. "Cryomancers, Sorcerers, Voodoo Priests, and just about anybody else who is strong enough to summon a ice storm of this caliber. Not many are." I explained rubbing my eyes. Being immortal was really boring some times, Over my lifetime I've tried to kill myself nearly 30 different times but I always came back. It was kind of annoying but I've learned quite a bit: Magic and Fighting. I turned to the vampire who spoke to me "Do you know anything about the flaming squirrel that's running around outside?"

You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Tuckster