z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars RP!!!!

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:34 am
Elocina says...

Her gaze shifted to the ceiling, as if she was suddenly seeing something very entertaining up there. Every second brought them closer to the meeting place, and she found herself hesitant to be returned. Then something occured to her and she took out a circular palm-sized device, similar to her Ship Locator, but this one was different. In ancient runes engraved in the side were the words The Predator. Damien had been trusting enough to have given her at least some of her possessions back. There were no buttons or keys on the palm device, just a black disc with runes on the edges. Evgrisa held it carefully with one hand holding the front and back and her right hand holding the sides. She twisted the edge, counting carefully...Three clockwise, two counterclockwise, one clockwise, and one back. The front, previously a dull black, faded into a soft red screen and a sharp edge appeared out the front edge and darted back into the device. Her forefinger was left with a fine line of red blood.
Evgrisa pressed her finger to a place on the screen, and there was a quick scan. After a moment, a second scan took place, then a third... a beep was emitted, and she removed her finger, healing it almost as an after-thought. The screen became a menu. Evgrisa tapped it a time or two then pocketed the device again. The Predator would come to her aid with only the press of a button if she needed it...Odd how the "neutral" area set up was almost the exact hiding place of the ship she prided the most. She'd left it here years ago, just in case she ever decided to join the Sith...
She spoke to Damien.
"Do you intend to give me back to Alaric?"
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:27 pm
Neo Eclipse says...

"And give the spoiled brat what he wants? Not a chance," Damien said, trying to reassure her. His attention then turned to the Unbreakables that surrounded him. Every single one of them had been painstakingly trained in all seven forms of lightsaber combat by Damien himself.
Then, Damien felt the drop ship decelerate. They were landing. The loading bay opened into the the wastes of Korriban. Winds had kicked up, causing dirt and sand to blow violently. The Unbreakables took up formation around Damien and Evgrisa as they walked towards the mass of black robes that was Vengeance and his entourage....
"Once more, the Sith shall rule the galaxy, and we shall have.....peace" ~ Darth Sidious

6 Reviews

Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:41 pm
Neo Eclipse says...

I have recently found more information on Star Wars. Just because I'm a Star Wars Geek doesn't mean I can't learn something new...
I have found the seven forms of lightsaber combat (so I haven't played KOTOR 2. Sue me.). Here is a list of them and people who use it...
Form I: Shii-Cho (Kit Fisto and Jedi Younglings)
Form II: Makashi (Count Dooku)
Form III : Soresu (Obi-Wan)
Form IV: Ataro (YODA!!!)
Form V: Shien / Djem So (Anakin Skywalker)
Form VI: Niman (Stepping stone to double-lightsaber style)
Form VII: Juyo / Vaapad (Mace Windu)
This could add more detail to the jedi characters.
"Once more, the Sith shall rule the galaxy, and we shall have.....peace" ~ Darth Sidious

64 Reviews

Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:46 pm
Elocina says...

Vengence eyed Evgrisa as they approached. She did not have her usual aura about her...normally, she would have hung back slightly so she wouldn't be noticed. She had never looked submissive, of course, but now she actually seemed to be asserting herself. He mulled this over for a moment, then concentrated on Eclipse.
Eclipse had a strong stride and bore an air of superiority. Knowing this wouldn't be an easy negotiation, Vengence stepped forward and said,
"What do you want for her?"

Evgrisa eyed Vengence's following: Eight of his usual "shadows". He always had twelve and a supporting Lord with him at least...where were the others? Discreetly eyeing the terrain to her left, she saw as much as felt a presence hiding. Only when she saw the man's shadow did she form an idea of where the others were. They had two flanking in front of them, two in the back flanks, and there was a Lord wandering around somewhere. Standard training for Vengence's followers. It would be a death-trap if Vengence had the skies under his control as well.
Only after Vengence spoke did she realize that Damien was still with her. He and his Unbreakables would do what they could: This made the scales fairly balanced. But there was one weight that hadn't been added yet...herself. Damien wanted Alaric dead. There was some part of her that still felt compassion for Alaric, for her brother who had been consumed by Vengence. As long as she felt her brother existing within Vengence, she couldn't kill him or allow him to be killed. Damien would have to settle for defeating Alaric.
There was something else...Master Starweaver was nearby. How near, she couldn't tell.
Damien, please don't provoke Alaric any more than you see necessary. I think I'm being targeted by at least one of his shadows, Evgrisa thought to Damien softly, so he would be the only one who could hear.

6 Reviews

Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:48 pm
Neo Eclipse says...

"Straight to the point then," Damien said, his face grim. At the same time he had replied to Evgrisa.
"As soon as I raise my arm, I want you to activate your weapon and block to your left," he thought firmly towards her.
His attention turned back to Vengeance. "What I want is to unify the Sith. To once again bring rise to the glory of Revan's Sith Empire," Damien said in his raspy, force-altered voice. Then Damien raised his arm. It glowed a faint red as every hidden and cloaked servant of vengeance rose into the air, dangling by their necks....

64 Reviews

Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:20 pm
Elocina says...

She activated her lightsaber and blocked. A laser blast bounced harmlessly off her blade, and she found her would-be sniper fall to the quick work of Damien's Unbreakables.
Evgrisa wondered where she would be safest: In the outskirts of the fray, where she could maneuver, or in the middle, where she could lose opponents in the confusion....Before she could decide, Vengence activated his lightsabers and moved into an agressive forward stance, waiting for Damien to make the first attack.
The skies hummed with oncoming ships.

Reviews: 4
Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:47 pm
Elfcat says...

((Okay, owing to the fact that I seem to have gotten left behind a bit, I'm going to do a "time paradox" and pick up from where I was...ish))

Ashana stole quietly toward the guards, unclipping one of the mini-lightsabers from her belt. A quick assassination of a few guards would certainly count as partial payback, and it wasn’t as if this would slow her down much. But just as she reached them, they left. They just blinked, looked at each other, and bolted. Ashana stood staring after them, trying to figure out a) how they had known she was there, and b) why they had run from her. She was interrupted by the sight of another sith speeding down a corridor in the same direction the other two had gone.

Aha, she thought. The thing about being invisible to the force is that it’s invisible to you. Obviously these guys had been summoned to somewhere. Ashana was about to follow and find out where when a she heard a muffled voice from the door the guards had been protecting. By the “enemy of my enemy” train of thought, she concluded that freeing Eclipse’s prisoner might be to her advantage.

She made quick use of her mechanical enhancements to open the door, then stopped. Senator Cosade was lying in the middle of the cell that was behind the door. He sat up abruptly when she entered.

“Who’s there?” he said, looking wildly about the room.

Ashana de-activated her cloaking device and stepped into the light. “An ally.”

“You’re not going to knock me out like that other girl did, are you?” He said fearfully.

“Not unless you make me,” she said with a hint of amusement. “Come on, we’re getting out of here.”

Ashana and the Senator stayed hidden in the ship until fighting could be heard outside.

“Stay put, sir,” she said then, “I’m going to go cause trouble.”
So I'm a little left of center, I'm a little out of tune. Some say I'm paranormal, so I just bend their spoon.
Who wants to be ordinary, in a crazy mixed up world? I don't care what they're saying, as long as I'm your girl.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:53 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

~Grif Sylver~

I sensed the ships preparing to attack.
"Master Starweaver, I'm out of ideas."
"Let's go that way, there might be an hyper galactic comm system we can use to radio for help," he said, pointing at a massive satellite dish.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:43 am
sabradan says...

As they approached the satellite dish, Master Starweaver engaged the cloaking device, as they docked into the starport. He also sent out a hyper-space signal from the ship to have no ships come near the satellite as they were working. He opened the ceiling hatch of the ship, as he pulled the hood of his cloak over his head.
"Remember Grif, keep your wits about you, and be mindful of the force. We may well encounter Sith stragglers in the area, so be mindful. Ready?" he asked, not waiting for a response, he said "Alright, lets go"
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

64 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:45 pm
Elocina says...

After seeing just a few seconds of very skilled lightsaber techniques, Evgrisa began to slip away from the battle. Any of there Sith could defeat her within two strikes....she wondered how it was that she had managed to live through Darth Sario and Orith, then she remembered Orith had been off-guard and Sario's body was little short of decaying with age....
She was at the edge of the fray, and the two Sith Lords were in the dead center. One of Vengence's servants sprang up to sttack Evgrisa, but an Unbreakable intercepted him. Evgrisa was brought back to what was in front of her when a lightsaber activated in front of her throat. She held still.
"You're dead," said a smooth voice from her back, "As you have held my life in your hands, so I hold yours in mine...Keep the lightsaber at your side. You aren't skilled enough to warrent using it. You have until the count of nine, then we duel."
The lightsaber was deactivated. Evgrisa faced Darth Nekre as she slipped on her custom-made gauntlets and loaded them with her darts (the mini-lightsabers). These darts were specially made, with two sides curved inward near the end the blade extended from. One of the eight was missing, but she ignored this. Each dart went between her fingers (one was thicker and went between her thumb and forefinger. One of these two was missing.) in a special groove in the gauntlets. A bar snapped over them. When she made a fist, the blades would extend, and when she opened her hand, they would deactivate. This safety feature kept her fingers attatched to her hand. Meanwhile, Nekre had been silently counting.
"Nine," he said and activated his red blade. When he attacked, Evgrisa closed her fists and swiped the blade away with her right hand. By luck, she had inserted the four blue-colored blades on the hand she used for defense. Three red blades sang on her left.
Nekre kept her back with his lightsaber, fully on the offensive. Evgrisa circled around him, using her defensive hand hard....She needed to get closer, to where her short blades could do damage and where his lightsaber would be more clumsy than fists....
Suddenly, Nekre came down. Evgrisa blocked, passing her blades between each other to create an "x" that held Nekre's lightsaber from slicing her arm off. They stood in the power struggle, Nekre slowly gaining ground as Evgrisa's arms started to ache....She leapt back while deactivating her darts, sending Nekre's lightsaber suddenly to the ground. Using the force and what she knew of the living body, Evgrisa locked his arm down by seizing up his muscles. In almost the same moment, she closed her fists and removed his fingers. The lightsaber fell to the ground with the appendages. Evgrisa almost turned away, but then she cut off his thumb and forefinger on his non-dominate hand.
"I know you're ambidextrous," she said. The skies above them were now in full-blown battle, but the only ships Evgrisa could see were Vengence's own fighters. Nekre whispered, "Mutiny."
"I'll leave you alive, for the better or for worse. Do not follow me." Evgrisa said. Her darts could not hold against more than one opponent, and she did not trust herself to use the lightsaber effectively enough to win a fight against prepared and able opponents. She needed to get out of here. No, she wasn't fleeing from the dueling Lords; only keeping herself out of trouble.
Evgrisa tapped The Predator's remote control, and a rendezvous coordinates appeared: Near a satellite dish closeby. The message changed, moving the meeting point farther away, on the other end of the satellite. Evidently her ship decided there was something wrong with the pre-determined meeting place.

6 Reviews

Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:48 pm
Neo Eclipse says...

Damien's lightsaber collided with Vengeance's, putting them into a saber lock. Terrible losses were being inflicted on Vengeance's forces- Almost all of his soldier's had been slaughtered, leaving the Dark Jedi to fend for themselves. Even then, their skills were no match for the Unbreakables.
Damien was in the center of the fray fighting Vengeance with tremendous difficulty. Not only were all of Vengeance's minions aiming for him, but Damien had also greatly underestimated the Dark Lord's prowess in lightsaber combat. Darth Vengeance's style (which Damien had identified as a very un-acrobatic version of Ataru) was used in just the right way that it perfectly countered Damien's own Makashi style.
"You can't win, Damien," Vengeance said smuglly during a pause in the combat. That was the que Damien had been waiting for. He quickly reached into his pocket and extracted the Shak T'Kai poison, which had been administered into a dart. He then put it inbetween his index and second finger on his left hand and attacked Vengeance with his lightsaber again. Damien slashed at him, which Vengeance blocked, but not before Damien managed to punch Vengeance in the stomach with is dart-studded hand. Vengeance stumbled back in horror as he realized what had happened.
"Had to make sure you got the rest of your medicine," Damien said as he began to go after Evgrisa.

64 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:49 am
Elocina says...

Evgrisa stopped for a moment, shaking her head at the thunderous noise that surrounded the battle. She had successfully avoided any further confrontation, but she was tiring. Years of traveling had limited her excercise, and she felt the pull of unused muscles.
The satillite could be seen, but she wasn't close enough to determine if anyone was manning it...The sleek shape of her ship descended from the sky and landed a respectful distance from the satillite. It was programmed to calculate approximate time so it would meet Evgrisa at the rensdevous; the onject was to let niether the girl nor the ship stay on the ground for too long. The ship had overestimated her traveling speed...
Footsteps came from behind her.
Her reactions came fast: She activated her darts and sprang at her pursuer.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:13 pm
Dynamo says...

Character profile:
Name: Rygal Bendac
Race: Half human/dragon (don't ask how)
Home Planet: Ren Var (Outer Rim)
Affiliation: Jedi
Class: Apprentice
Lightsaber/Color: Dual Lightsabers, both blue
Description: Human face, arms legs and torso are covered with icy blue scales like the color of the ice back on his home planet, he has a long strong dragon-like tail (could be useful when he gets cornered), he has short black hair streeked with blue hair, his left eye is green, his right eye is dirty yellow with a thin pupil like a Krayt Dragon.
Weapon: Despite his master's comments, Rygal carries around a single blaster pistol because he thinks it may come in handy one day when he can't get to his lightsabers.
Bio: He was first noticed by Jedi Master Ascarr at the age of 6, who first came to the planet to deal with a group of Sith. When he was on Ren Var, his mother was in charge of a small traders outpost. Rygal never knew his father. But, after seeing how his body turned out, he didn't really want to know. After consulting with his mother, Jedi Master Ascarr brought Rygal back with him to Courasant and became his master. Never knowing his true father, Rygal always thinks of his master as his father, although he has a bad habit of disobaying his master's orders(you know, the typical father-son relationship). Because he's part dragon, Rygal is physically stronger than all the other apprentices in the Jedi Temple.

All was quiet in the halls of the Jedi Temple. All the other apprentices and padawans were sound asleep in their quarters. Rygal always had a habit of trying to sneak out into the city, despite his master's warnings. He manualy opened the door to his quarters as not to be heard. The noise those doors made could wake up a Krayt Dragon he always thought. After quietly closing the door behind him he headed down the hall. Cowincedentaly, his master's quarters were right beside his own. He tried to walk as quietly as he could past his master's room, so as to not wake him. The door suddenly shot open.
"Where do you think you're going this late at night?"
Rygal jumped in shock from his master's unpleased voice. "M-Master Ascarr! I was just going to the cafiteria to get a midnight snack."
His master was not fooled. "We don't have a cafiteria. The protocal droids bring us our meals."
"Oh, yeah..."
"You know it is forbiden for apprentices to leave the Temple without their masters. What have I told you about trying to sneak out at night?"
Rygal sighed as he recited the speech he has heard 185 times, not that he was counting. "The city is extremely dangerous at night. Apprentices are to stay in the Jedi Temple at all times unless acompanied by his master or a Knight. Now go back to sleep, I'd better not see your face until morning." Rygal was slightly amused at what he said last.
His master was not amused. "If you've commited my lecture to memory then I assume you know what your punishment is?"
Dismayed, Rygal said, "5 hours studying in the archives?"
"Good. Now go back to sleep." His master went back into his room. The door shut behind him.
Rygal cursed under his breath about how his master is unfair. His master's voice was heard from the other side of the door. "I heard that!"
Rygal ran in a panic to his own room. He used the door panal and opened it. Before he went into his room he looked back towards his master's closed door. He pressed the door panal again to close it and started to sneek past his master's quarters again.
"That's 8 hours now!" his master shouted from behind the door. Rygal sighed in dismay and headed back to his room. This time he actually listened to his master.
Last edited by Dynamo on Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

6 Reviews

Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:10 am
Neo Eclipse says...

(Sorry for the absense.)

As soon as Evgrisa activated her darts, Damien knew what was coming. He quickly activated his lightsaber and blocked high as Evgrisa's dart-filled fist fell towards his head. The force of the blow put them into somewhat of a lock, but amusement filled Damien when he saw the startled look that spread across her face.
"Nice to see you, too," Damien said in a grim, sarcastic tone as they both lowered and deactivated their weapons.
"How did you-" Evgrisa started.
"Why didn't you use the weapon I gave you?"
Evgrisa quickly looked to the black, gold inlaid lightsaber hilt attached to her belt.
"I-" was all she managed to get out before a rain of laser fire surrounded them. Damien looked up to find one of Vengeance's starfighters diving through the sky, racing straight for himself and Evgrisa. It let out another volley, forcing Damien and Evgrisa to duck to the ground, lest they both be fryed by laser bolts. Damien stood up immediately as the ship paused in it's fire, probably trying to determine if it hit its mark.
"Stay down," Damien commanded Evgrisa, staring defiantly at the incoming craft. Evgrisa obeyed, either for fear of the starfighter or Damien's wrath. She watched as the ship narrowed its targeting to Damien and Damien only. It let out another wave of bolts. Every single of them were dead accurate. Yet, somehow, every one of them missed, pummeling the ground around Damien. Unless Evgrisa's eyes and senses failed her, Damien had managed to bend their trajectory, causing them to hit harmlessly around him. He focused on the force as he raised his hand toward the incoming hostile. Using the force, he stopped the ship's wings dead in the air. The parts attached to the ship was another story. Evgrisa's eyes widened at the sight of the ship's main body plummeting towards the barren surface of Korriban like a comet, it's detached wings falling like leaves on a tree from the spot from where they were torn off. The body hit the ground at an angle, causing it to skip and skid.
Evgrisa was on her feet now, thinking about warning Damien, for the ship's main body was skipping and skidding straight towards him. The ship finally stopped it's catastrophic crash just a few meters in front of Damien, spraying him with dirt and rubble. He held absolutely still, though, his only response was the closing of his pale eyelids as he used the force to deflect the large rubble.
It wasn't over, though. The canopy of the fighter burst open, followed by a dark figure emerging from the cockpit. It was undistinguishable because of the dust cloud caused by the crash, but it's identity was soon revealed as it ignited a red, double bladed lightsaber....

(Phew. Hope that makes up for the absense. I apologize once again for that. But it was worth it. Broadband is always worth it :wink: )

64 Reviews

Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:03 am
Elocina says...

He stood still, eyeing the people on the ground...Evgrisa recognized him instantly, out of some vauge memory almost erased, now coming to her in such a lurid rush that her mind felt disconnected from her body....Evgrisa yanked herself back to the present time, feeling the stranger's eyes on her and Damien.
"My co-pilot wasn't thrilled about our plan," the person said in excuse of his ship's behavior. He didn't deactivate his lightsaber, but made a guesture of respect to Damien as he spoke. He advanced around Damien, towards Evgrisa.
As his steady step came nearer, she felt the first twinges of fear. One step fell, then another...every time she started to move, it felt like her muscles were ice, shattering with each finger as she flicked off her dart gloves ...He was well within striking range, and experience told her he knew how to get past her darts and nearly all her resistence....
"...Damien..." she could barely hear her own voice. Was Zysor a friend or foe?

What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu