z

Young Writers Society

RP your character here!

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:07 am
alabasterwolveness says...

True but still, its uncomman for creatures such as us to be friends with one another. its probably best that way anyways, I was always a loner and a loner is what Im really good at no matter what. Im sorry but... Goodbye

-She stood up, turning away to walk back to her spot in the sunlight. Her aura turning darker as she was sad.-
~Lady Death~
Down in the dark, alone at night. Bleeding and Torn... Broken in the light

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:50 am
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

Being alone isn't healthy for anyone like us. I spent 1300 years alone and it made me cold and nearly heartless. I had to wait that long to find my one true love. He sensed another dragon was around, but also coming his way. The third dragon was the head of a tribe that his true love is still a part of. Nemesis knew she would come. She had her ways.
She came into the cafe dressed in a silver dress, her long brown hair tied into a braid down to her knees. She took her seat across from Nemesis and drank from a canteen that she carried with her. She looked at him with her feral green eyes and said, "Good ta see ya, Nemesis." She looked at the wolf-girl. And who are you, may I ask?
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

42 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:55 am

-The wolf-girl growled towards the lady that came in, she was tired of all the different creatures coming to her for things they needed.She hated them all... After all, thats who she was. Shaking her head she began to walk away from the two dragons infrotn of her.-

Being alone is best for the likes of me... it always has and thats how I plan to stay... She looked at him then towards the lady who spoke to her.

None of your business, lets just keep it at that. Goodbye She lets out a sigh as she walked away from them, him talking about his love made her sick. She hated the thought and never wanted to hear of it again. She curled up in the sun once more, replaying her sorrow in her head as she sat there lifelessly.-
~Lady Death~

32 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:13 am
Redfang18 says...

So be it. At least I won't talk about my love life like Nemesis here attempted to. My love life is strictly to myself, so you won't hear about it from me.
Nemesis mumbled, "At least you have a love life, Veritasia. I can't believe you have-"
Veritasia hissed, "Shut yer trap or we're gonna take it outside, Bloodeyes. I'm not here to discuss love lives." Nemesis and I have a little bit of bad blood in our history, but it's nothing too personal.

~~~Les Miserables

42 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:39 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

(hey thought I'd jump in if that's alright.)

Spoiler! :
my character is a grim reaper named Clarence.

I walked into the bar side of the cafe , and across the wide plank pine floors dragging my scythe behind me, and plunked myself down at the bar. The man behind the counter gave me a once over with his small beady eyes then turned to me drying a glass.

"Whatcha have?" he said, speaking around the half burnt cigar in his mouth. I look above him to the chalkboard menu.

"Um...let me see...." the barmen leaned in.

"Look buddy I don't have all day- what do you want??" I blinked at him chewing my lip.

"Cranberry juice and soda water- alcohol does strange things to me."

I spun around in my seat and looked about the room.
- lord what a strange group of creatures were in here. it was like a menagerie... of freaks.

I thought for a second and grinned.

-I fit right in then

I sipped my drink thoughtfully...
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

42 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:40 am

Dumb dragon, go away and out of my mind. Its best I stay alone, so goodbye
-She growled a bit, still sitting lifelessly in the sunlight as her aura got darker. Her past was horrid as she remembered it all, the times her families blood line was splattered across the walls. She fell out of the chair, her breathing was harder as her mind wouldnt let her return to reality. She coughed, still sitting on the pavement outside the cafe. Her past still there as she remembered it all through every detail. Tears fell from her hazel eyes as the images never ended.-
~Lady Death~

32 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:01 am
Redfang18 says...

Nemesis growled, "Veritasia, you're such a killjoy."
Veritasia slapped him across the face and hissed, "You're lucky I'm not hungry, Bloodeyes. 'Cause if I was, I'm latchin' my fangs in yer throat without even a second thought."
Nemesis gulped. He knew she was serious when she talks about her own hunger, which makes her all the more fearsome. He put his shades back on and resumed drinking his juice.
Veritasia sniffed the air and looked straight at the bar. She looked at the person and whispered in telepathy, Hello, Reaper.

~~~Les Miserables

42 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:07 am

-She still was there on the ground, tears falling from her eyes. Her aura turned complete black as her pain and suffering came together as one. She slowly stood up, turning away from the cafe. Her eyes faded into a grey mix with red. Slowly she then turned and walked back into the cafe. Her aura was so strong it showed. Black almost surrouneded her as she walked to a dark spot in the cafe. Curling up neatly, her ears and tail pressed against her. She mumbled things in her own language, her mind gone as her dark side took over her body once more-
~Lady Death~

42 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:18 am
Shadowlight says...

~Clarence~

I started violently as I heard a woman's voice suddenly in my head.

"What in the seven rings of he-" I stop and turn around ears turning scarlet as I hear people laugh. i look around trying to see who it was talking to me in my head.

I am used to mind speech but only from other reapers, not other beings....

32 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:46 am
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

Veritasia almost chuckled darkly. She was no stranger to the power of her gift, but it made her feel as dark as a witch was that she knew a reaper when she smelled one. She walked towards the bar, moving her body like a hula girl. Hello, Reaper. My name is Veritasia. I am half dragon on my father's side, but also a healer at the best of times. I'm a born healer on my mother's side. May I ask what's your name? I don't bite. She smiled, almost carelessly showing her fangs. Or at least when I just recently had my fill.

~~~Les Miserables

42 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:52 am
Shadowlight says...

~Clarence (switching to third)~

Clarence stared at the creature standing before him. he could feel the blush slowly creeping up his cheeks.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm...um.. I'm Clarence and I...um.. you already know what I am."
He finished in a rush.

-why do I have to be such an idiot!

he wailed to himself, praying the dragon wouldn't hear his thoughts- that was the last thing he needed today.

32 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:07 am
Redfang18 says...

Veritasia could tell Clarence was unaware of what kind of creature she was besides a dragon. Much to her pleasure, she planned on keeping him on his toes. If you're wanting to impress me, you're doing a very poor job at it. As a dragoness, I have standard terms that must be met properly. Besides, I'm not a jet-black dragon like that dude with the shades. She revealed her silver tail, almost tempted to open her tailblade and shoot a dart at Clarence. We silver dragons are very resourceful dragons. It's no wonder dragonslayers have a hard time catching us silvers. Whatever resources we silvers have at our disposal, we use it at any given time. Her tail vanished, leaving nothing behind. I have my ways with my resources, but the trick is to know how to use what you got at the right time. I know so.

~~~Les Miserables

42 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:11 am

-She still was there on the ground, tears falling from her eyes. Her aura turned complete black as her pain and suffering came together as one. She slowly stood up, turning away from the cafe. Her eyes faded into a grey mix with red. Slowly she then turned and walked back into the cafe. Her aura was so strong it showed. Black almost surrouneded her as she walked to a dark spot in the cafe. Curling up neatly, her ears and tail pressed against her. She mumbled things in her own language, her mind gone as her dark side took over her body once more-
~Lady Death~

42 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:20 am
Shadowlight says...

~Clarence (switching back to first- it's easier)~

I stared at the woman in front of him, my wide brown eyes probably looking even more like a lost puppy than normal.
Why would she tell me all of this information about herself? I had met dragons before- grant it not silvers but I wasn't such an idiot as all that.

"oh, well that's nice..." I said voice trailing off.

- Oh good Job Clare. Epic fail much?- oh lord......

her strange unblinking eyes set me on edge. I squirmed uncomfortable under her steady gaze.

-other reapers can carry on normal conversations with living creature-why not me?!and what does she want form me anyway?

My mind raced searching for something to take hold of, something to talk about. the silence was killing me.

"So your a silver dragon, I met a golden dragon once... well not met- I reaped his soul and took him to the netherworld." and there I floundered.

32 Reviews

Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:14 pm
Redfang18 says...

Ahh, yes. A golden dragon. Such a sad little lot. Not as resourceful as the silvers, but one of the few that have a fifty-fifty chance of getting caught. Silvers have a very low chance of getting caught by a dragonslayer. She thought it over for a moment. Like to say, slim to zippo. She took a swig from her canteen, sitting down on a chair next to Clarence. "Besides, it's quite rare for a silver and a jet-blackscale dragon to be in the same place as a Reaper like yourself. And before you ask how would I know you're a Reaper, I know creatures when I smell one."

~~~Les Miserables

Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight