z

Young Writers Society

Attraverso L'emarginato

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:47 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

He shook his head. "No, thank you. I'm fine." He then got a strange urge. "How about this: you sit still and I get things for you?"

"But - "

"No. I insist."

Travien was the center of attention immediately. The fledglings that had trailed him while he was a part of the clan instantly crowded around him, tackling him and nudging him, while the adults crooned and conversed amongst themselves. Probably wondering why he was there or commenting on his maturity or how he smelled like a mortal.

Who cares? he chuckled to himself.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:10 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aurora blushed. "why? I'm not that special...i don't need any-"

He laughed. "Please, Arora, let me help you."

She nodded. "Uh...okay...I...I've never had someone wait on me before..." She blushed. "Thanks, by the way. This is...nice of you."
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

164 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:24 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Andol smiled as he stood up. He may have been a dragon, but he did know a thing or two about living as a mortal. He shrugged, looking around the hutch. "So...what would you have me do first?"

Travien must have spent hours with them. Darkness had fallen. Time really did fly when one was having fun. Well, so to speak.

Truthfully, Travien had not really wanted to go back to the den. Back there, he had been subject to scrutiny and interrogation about mortals, he had had to tell curious fledgelings stories about his "adventures", and he had to show off his ability to transform into an elf-like being. Of course, then that earned him more attention.

Thankfully, it was well after dark and time to retire home.

He walked to the top of the hill with Ronar and Sori by his sides. Once they reached the peak, he turned to them.

Thank you for the reunion, he addressed them both.

Don't worry about it, Ronar crooned. And...come back any time. I know it will be to just visit, with you having your own territory now.

And both of you are welcome at my place, any time. You know how to find me.

Sori rushed forth, nudging him friendly. I'm glad you're growing up. You're a good role model and friend.

He nudged her back. Thanks. You, too.

He snorted a farewell, then, finally flying back toward the village.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:41 am

Aurora blushed. "Uh...I could use a massage. I've never had a massage..." She continued to blush.

Andol smiled and watched her closely as she scooted away from the couch. He gently started rubbing her shoulders and she let out a sigh. She closed her eyes. It felt so good. No one ever catered to her needs. She was always the one who was doing stuff for other people. She arched her back as his hands were soft and comforting. She loved the feel. She sighed in pleasure. "Thank you for this, Andol, it feels amazing."

**Hey, sorry I never commented on what happened to you. I had something typed up...but then I had to go. That's really freaky. I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope your okay. I'm really sorry I never commented on it. I'm a bad friend. :(**
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

164 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:51 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***No, you're not a bad friend. It's okay. Sometimes we just forget to respond; I know I've done that before. But I'm okay. I just have a couple new scars on my arm, lol.***

Andol chuckled. "I would say something, but I wouldn't be able to justify it."

"What's that?"

"Travien...despite being a great dragon, isn't too good a mortal for you, but then that's only to be acceptable. He hasn't been a mortal for long and doesn't know much." He looked at her. "But that's where you and I come in."

"You and I?"

"You teach him social skills; I coach him in customs and etiquette."

He smiled when she giggled.

79 Reviews

Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:04 am

Aurora giggled. "What kind of etiquet?"

"How to cater to your needs."

She blushed. "I...I don't need anything." She answered.

He chuckled. "Yes you do. You just won't admit it."

She continued to blush and shut her eyes. It felt so stinkin' good! She wasn't used to having her needs taken care of. She liked it. "Please don't stop." she asked softly.

164 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:42 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien landed on the hill behind the cabin. He transformed back to his tall, trim, red-headed elven form and strode down the hill, toward his new home.

But when he got within earshot, he heard voices. Andol and Aurora.

"You teach him social skills; I coach him in customs and etiquette." Andol...

Aurora giggled. "What kind of etiquet?"

"How to cater to your needs."

"I...I don't need anything."

He chuckled. "Yes you do. You just won't admit it."

Travien couldn't hear anymore. He turned away, walked briskly toward the spring. He hated to admit it, but Andol was right. Aurora had needs, too, needs Travien couldn't meet. He didn't know how to meet them! Truth be told, Travien was a useless mate; all he did was...occupy space, eat, and sleep. He didn't know a single thing about being...well, a real man, and doing what men do around the house.

"Nymph!" he shouted, tears coming to his eyes. "Nymph, please show yourself! I...I need help."

79 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:45 am

**Hey...I need help...**

Hellena appeared. "I have a name, ya know." But all sarcasm left when she saw Travien crying. "What's wrong? Is Aurora alright?! Has something happened?!" She was worried. Aurora was her best friend. "What's wrong?"

164 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:01 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

*** :lol: Aww, come on! :lol: It's okay; I don't mind. I'll take care of Travien/Hellena, you can still talk to Andol. :lol: :wink: ***

Travien's breath was short and ragged as he fought the sobs back. It was harder than he thought it would be; now he understood why Aurora cried so much and for so long.

"No, she's...she's fine. She's actually enjoying her time with Andol," he snarled the name out. "And all because I don't know how to be human!"

Hellena watched him cautiously. "What do you mean?"

"S-Something Andol said. 'You teach him social skills; I coach him in customs and etiquette. How to cater to your needs.'" He yelled in his anger, spinning and punching a nearby tree. "I'm so ignorant! I never even thought about her and her needs, whatever they may be!"

Andol applied more pressure against her tense shoulders, rubbing into them with tender firmness. "Like that?"

He chuckled when she sighed.

Poor girl. It must have been forever since she's had a decent massage, since Travien doesn't know anything about being a man.

79 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:06 am

**No...I meant...with life. Okay...what would you do if you found out that your boyfriend's best friend is going to just stop being his best friend? Do you tell your boyfriend? Or are you just there for him when it happens?**

Hellena sighed. "Travien...she loves you. Andol isn't going to change that. He's just been around humans more. It'll be okay, I promise. Trust me." She smiled. "What do you want to know and I'll help you."

Aurora sighed in pleasure. It felt so good. "Thank you, Andol. Where did you learn to do this? I thought dragons hated being human..."

164 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:13 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Oh...that. Considering I've been there before, I actually know what to do. Both. Tell him you "think" that's what is going to happen and how you know it might, and stay with him through it.

Gotta go. Goodnight.***

79 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:17 am

**Thanks. Goodnight.**

164 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:39 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien wiped stubbornly at his eyes, still leaning his forehead against the tree.

"Everything," he choked out. "I need to know everything about being the man of the house! What are my responsibilities? What am I supposed to do around there? I know damn well the woman does not do all the work!"

He sighed. He would have to tell her, anyway, then.

"I'm a loner, Aurora," he began. "I travel and live on my own, surviving off the land. I'm also a Guardian, like what Travien is becoming. I chose to live my life alongside mortals, protecting them and helping them whenever they need me. The only difference between me and Travien is that he has laid claims to this particular land; he will stay here the rest of his life. I am a traveler, constantly moving from place to place."

79 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:26 pm

Hellena sighed. "Travien, calm down. It's not a bad thing. Just calm down and we'll start with the basics. I'm sure if you just asked to clean up a bit, Aurora would appriciate it."

Aurora nodded. "I understand. It's nice having you around for a bit."

164 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:38 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien sighed, turning around and sitting down with his back to the tree. His hand hurt a little; blood trickled from his scraped knuckles.

"So...helping clean up? What about food? Think she'd...like for me to hunt a little? Bring in bigger game, like turkey or small deer?"

Andol scoffed.

"Travien doesn't think so."

"That's just Travien, though. He's...been through a lot..." She continued when he remained silent. "He was kicked out of his clan and trapped in human form because he liked mortals...We're interesting to him."

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn