z

Young Writers Society

RP your character here!

Reviews: 1
Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:05 pm
mvb627 says...

Minnow looked at the guy with shades. She assumed he wasn't after her but couldn't be quite certain.
Kirby is my friend!

(o.o) <----- Raccoon is watching you.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:18 pm
Redfang18 says...

It took him a moment to get his bearings, but once his order came, he took slow and content sips. Something told him one of the others behind him suspected he was someone dangerous. He chuckled at this and thought, I get that every time I'm in places where hardly anyone knows me. I love being in human form. He opened his canteen and looked inside it. It was three mouthfuls shy of empty. He slowly poured the cherry juice into the canteen, then dug into his pocket to produce a rather long vial of dark red liquid. He popped the cork off the vial, then poured the contents in the canteen. After sealing his canteen, he set it on his side, letting the contents inside mix and sit there.
He found this place one of the few places he would be. For all he cared, he would rather be in a very large nest and resting there for the rest of his life than be here. It nearly broke his heart that he has to be away from the one he loves so dearly, but he knows that what has be done, was done. He can't turn back the clock and save his father or himself. What's done is set in stone, that's all he knew from personal experience.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:46 am
alabasterwolveness says...

Feeling the glare of another from far off in the cafe the assassin turns. Her cold heartless gaze lands on the girl, their gazes meeting. Her aura was dark, she showed the girl to back off if she was thinking about them. Suddenly the wolf girl stood tall, her tail flowing behind her as she passed the man sitting down his back to the others. Her ears perk as she took a glance at him before she went to rest outside of the cafe. Everyone inside made her nerves go off, the smell of their blood smelt good to a demon that thirsted for it. She shook her head, bitting her tongue for she knew it was best she kept a good manner about it.-
~Lady Death~
Down in the dark, alone at night. Bleeding and Torn... Broken in the light

32 Reviews

Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:56 am
Redfang18 says...

The hairs on the back of his neck rose as the wolf-girl passed him. He turned around and quickly removed his shades, revealing his bloodred eyes. The wolf-girl had the aura of a jet-black dragon when angry. He almost thought she was an enemy of his, but she didn't smell like a dragonslayer. She looks like a dragonslayer, but she doesn't smell like one. Why doesn't it surprise me? He put his shades back on, then sat down on his seat, drinking his refill of cherry juice.
Jet-black scales appeared on his right arm, hidden behind the seat he was on. The scales rattled a little, but softly to keep his true identity a secret. The waitress knows him as just Nemesis, but he knows himself as the Last Jet-black Demigod Dragon. The scales vanish from his arm, but a scale dropped from his skin. He picked it up, broke it in half, then dropped the broken scale in his canteen. He let the canteen sit on the side of his seat. He had no intention on drinking from his canteen just yet. He needed to give the contents some time before he consumed it. Time is all it needed before it can be consumed, but sometimes he knew time wasn't on his side.

~~~Les Miserables

42 Reviews

Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:31 pm

-As she sat down, her aura turned into a dark blue, almost black once more. Saddness getting to her as her eyes softened. Letting out a deep sigh, her ears flatten against her head as she curls up in the chair. The sun masks her body, covering almost every part of her. Yet she was a creature of darkness, she loved the sunlight. Her pale white skin glowed a bit in the sun. Silently the young wolf girl shifts in the chair, knowing the Dragon inside hated her appearence and disliked her for what he thought she was. Sadly she didnt care, everyone hated her kind. She was the last that she knew of. Yet she was scared just like any other person would be. She was alone, and she knew it. She stays curled up in a ball, remembering her past as the others watched her sorrow-
~Lady Death~

32 Reviews

Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:04 pm
Redfang18 says...

Nemesis sensed something in her that reminded him of his one moment of happiness in his lover's arms and in the latter's nest. That moment was good, but then it was ruined when he nicked his dragon tail off a twig. He did die once, but somehow he was resurrected. As a jet-black dragon, he has an unknown lifespan. He allowed his jet-black tail show itself, letting the wolf-girl see it and -possibly if she caught the drift- have a talk with him. He waited paitently, keeping his tail out in plain sight and smiling faintly.

~~~Les Miserables

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:11 pm
View Likes
SerenityCross says...

Felicity glanced at the wolf girl again. She frowned. She was usually very good at picking up peoples feelings, and the wolf girl was no difference.
"I'll be back." Felicity said to the others. She stood up and walked across the room towards the girl. She passed a man who had a tail, but that didn't bother her. The wolf girls sadness did. She knelt down next to the girl,
"Hey, are you ok?"
Trust is like a mirror, able to be fixed if broken, but you can still see the cracks.

Writing is a form of personal freedom. It frees us from the identity we see in the making all around us. In the end, writers will write not to be outlaw heroes but to save themselves, to survive as individuals.

42 Reviews

Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:43 pm

-She turned her sorrowful gaze to the girl that knelt down. She said nothing, she didnt have to for her eyes revealed all she had to tell. Her gaze catching the dragon's tail, his thoughts were loud in her head as she looked at him instead of the girl. Sighingly she propped up and walks over to the man, sitting down in the chair next to him. Her knees up to her chest as she rested her head on them. Her tail curls around the chair's legs as her ears perk just a bit.- What is it that you want.
~Lady Death~

32 Reviews

Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:00 pm
Redfang18 says...

His tail vanished completely, leaving nothing behind to prove he had a dragon tail or that he was a dragon himself. He could tell his companion was troubled. I'm a little concerned about you. I myself am the last of the jet-black dragons. Being the last of your kind is no laughing matter, I know that as a fact. However, sometimes meeting the last of another kind can create a friendship between creatures like you and I. Just what kind of creature are you, may I ask?

~~~Les Miserables

16 Reviews

Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:04 pm
SerenityCross says...

Felicity watched as the wolf girl walked away. She sat there, feeling rejected.
Trust is like a mirror, able to be fixed if broken, but you can still see the cracks.

Writing is a form of personal freedom. It frees us from the identity we see in the making all around us. In the end, writers will write not to be outlaw heroes but to save themselves, to survive as individuals.

42 Reviews

Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:08 pm

-Letting out a sigh as the dragon asked more questions. She talked into his mind as he did to her's.-

That my dear friend is something i wish to keep to myself. My kind is acient and well, we are feared among the realm of the demons. Lets just say that, why do you care weather Im the last of mine or not? You and I are completely different. you are a dragon and I indeed am something of a nightmare to all living creatures that walk in all realms.

She looked back over to the girl, shooting a glance that warned her to keep away from her.-
~Lady Death~

32 Reviews

Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:20 pm
Redfang18 says...

He removed his shades, revealing his bloodred eyes once more. I couldn't care less. I'm not a hundred percent dragon. I'm what most people call these days a demigod, with the exception that I'm not half mortal. There's not a mortal bone in my body nor a drop of mortal blood in my veins. You tell me what that gives you about me.

~~~Les Miserables

42 Reviews

Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Nothing that concerns me the least, yes your not mortal but im not mortal either. Sadly ill live forever or till someone who has enough power to over throw me can kill me with the blade of my families. Which has never happened since this blade was long destroyed and no one can over power me at all. So really nothing amuses me anymore, ive seen your kind. Im not a dragon Slayer either if thats what your thinking. I have no need to kill a blood line that used to be in my families anyways. Its dishonorable for me and thats something I wont ever do

-She sighs, her long white hair covering her face as she talked to the half dragon in secret.-
~Lady Death~

32 Reviews

Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:20 am
Redfang18 says...

I too can live forever, but that's as long as my dragon hide stays intact. The second my dragon hide is penetrated, I rapidly age until my body reaches my true age. In my case, that's to dust since my true age is past my human body's lifespan. I know so. Humans can't live to be 1319 years old. I look like I'm eighteen, but I'm very well past that age.

~~~Les Miserables

16 Reviews

Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:51 am
SerenityCross says...

Felicity took that glance to be a warning and walked back to her table. The sound of wings beating filled the room and Cameron, Natalia and Felicity turned toward the door. Serenity the Spirit Alchemist walked through the door, followed by her silver-grey dragon Gul Kaden.
"Hey guys." Serenity greeted them. Gul Kaden grunted in approval. Felicity immediatly forgot the wolf girl and turned to her friends.

Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena