z

Young Writers Society

Romeo and Juliet

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:59 pm
October Girl says...

He still held onto her. "Yeah, yeah we can go where ever you want to go." he promised.

"Thank you." she whispered.

"I love you." he said back.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:48 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Juliet smiled up at him, her face radiating. She couldn't stand to be without him. She loved him so much. When she wasn't with him, she hurt.

She took his hand and waited as he gathered his stuff together. SHe led him to the hotel she was staying at. Nothing too fancy, just a modest little room with one bed. She looked at him, biting her lip, then led him to the bed, plopping down and curling up in his arms.

"I missed you." She confessed. "It hurt being without you. I just...couldn't look at myself if I ruined anything between you and your sister. I know how close you too are. I...I don't want to come between you..." She burried her face so he wouldn't be able to see it.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

203 Reviews

Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:07 pm
October Girl says...

Angel didn't know much what to say, he was still in a lot of pain. "My sister doesn't have anything to do with us. Why did you leave." he asked.

She wasn't looking at him... Why?
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Juliet sighed. "I...I wanted you to be happy. I...I was ruining everything. I wanted you to be able to be there for your sister and not worry about me. I figured you'd find someone else...someone better." She turned away as tears fell from her eyes. "But...I can't be without you. You are my world. I felt like my heart had been ripped out of me..." She was sobbing quietly. "Can you ever forgive me?!" she begged, "For being so selfish?!"
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

203 Reviews

Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:50 pm
October Girl says...

"I already forgave you. A long time ago." he promised, kissing her hair and laying his chin on top of her hair. "I'm not really much without you." he said.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed.

"No more." he growled. "I never want you to say your sorry to me again about this topic. Just tell me what you want! Tell me what I can give to you, to stop you from crying, please." he whispered the last part.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:37 pm

Juliet could feel the pain behind his tone. She knew he hated her crying. She bit her lip, trying to stop the tears, but failing miserably. "Just...stay here with me." She begged. "Please. Until it stops. It will be over soon...just wait for it. Please." She begged, as the tears continued to fall. She hated that she was hurting him. She hated herself for not being able to stop. She hated it.

She turned and burried her head in his chest, snuggling up with him, never wanting to let go.

203 Reviews

Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:34 am
October Girl says...

Angel sat up, his back pressed against the headboard and he pulled her into his lap and layed his chin ontop of her head and just held her, she was shaking violently. "Please, stop." he begged. He didn't know how to handle this, he had never held a crying woman before. This would be a first.

"Juliet, you have to stop." he said, firmly. "No one is going to hurt you, ever again." he promised. "I'm really not going to." This woman was sooooo going to be his downfall, and he loved it.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:54 am

Juliet smiled weakly up at him as he whiped the tears off her face. She kissed his cheek. "Thank you." She whispered.

She looked up at him. "Did you miss me that much?" she asked. She just snuggled up in his arms never wanting to be without his loving arms.

203 Reviews

Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 am
October Girl says...

He made an annoyed sound in his throat. "No, I didn't miss you at all." he rolled his eyes. "That's why I was in the middle of a nervous breakdown." he laughed.

she poked him lightly in the chest. "You have a bad sense of humor."

"So I've been told." he smiled and kissed her cheek, lightly.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:37 pm

She flushed at his simple touch. She turned her head and kissed him passionately, lovingly. Her lips attacked his and she felt like she was on fire. She pulled away breathless, blushing.

"So...uh...are we going to go somewhere tonight?" she asked. "Like...on a date?" She continued blushing, feeling like a complete and utter idiot.

203 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:19 am
October Girl says...

Angel released her and looked at her for a while. "Are you up for going some where tonight?" he asked. He waited for her answer, her cheeks were still flushed.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:31 am

She smiled. "If you want too...can we go somewhere nice?" She asked. "Somewhere..." she blushed. "Never mind. It doesn't matter." She kissed his cheek. "Anywhere will be great."

203 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:35 am
October Girl says...

He smiled and hauled her out of the bed and pulled her into the Tahoe.

"Where are we going?" she asked. "I didn't even get dressed yet!" she complained.

He looked her up and down she was wearing her pjs and yes, they were damn sexy. "I have no idea, and you look fine." he smiled.

"Easy for you to say. You look civilized." He on the other hand had a black t-shirt and faded jeans. He grabbed her hand and drew it up so he could kiss it.

"Blah blah blah." he smiled.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:47 am

Juliet pouted. she was wearing just a black tank with nothing under it that stopped short of her belly, showing off her belly peircing. Her pants were long and black as well. she felt like her body was on display. "Please let me change." She begged.

He just laughed and kissed her cheek. they were somewhere and they started walking. she stopped short when she saw a group of guys. It was dark and no one was around.

"Let's go." she begged.

"What's wrong?"

the men started walking towards them. "Hey Jules. Been a while. How about we take your purity again?" one of them laughed.

Juliet felt froze and sick. She grabbed onto Angel, not knowing what to do.

203 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:13 am
October Girl says...

Whoa, uh... Nice twister there lol***

Angel froze, when he heard them, there were about three of them. The ugly words they had spoken had started to ring in his ears. He had no idea how to react, they just laughed. Angel locked his grip on Juliet's wrist and quickly shoved her behind him. He could feel her trembling, which only pissed him off even more. She was afraid.

"Get in the Tahoe and lock the doors." he growled at her. When she didn't move he yelled. "Juliet go!" She dashed to the car.

"So word is she's marrying you. Your trailer trash." one growled.

If they thought jabbing Angel because of where he use to live it was a sorry ass mistake.

One took out a pocket knife.

Angel just glared. "which one of you touched her?" he asked.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice