z

Young Writers Society

This Is the Day That We Die

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:35 pm
Alice says...

(Heather could you do a Luke post for me? I want to revive this! I liked it!)
I just lost the game.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:23 pm
Rydia says...

You want to revive this so I am the one posting? Anything wrong with that sentence?

Luke

"Okay, stay in here. All of you." By this point, Silver and Aren were also awake and looking apprehensively at the tent flap. I stood up, smoothed the creases from my uniform and ducked back outside.

"Elise. Jamie. What's going on?" I greeted them casually.

"There's Desert soldiers approaching Luke so we need someone as foolishly brave as you to lead a counter attack," Elise announced, taking my arm and taking a step in the direction of the East boundary.

"Counter attack? Then they've already attacked?" I demanded worriedly. Amanta came to stand at my side.

"Any casualties?" she asked.

"No, no they haven't attacked yet but we're expecting it. Hit them before they hit you naturally," Jamie replied with a wide grin.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:11 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Kenran was as quiet as he could be, but the feeling kept making him stumble, making his passage sound like a wounded moose trying to run.

"Hey!" he heard a foreign voice call some distance away. it didn't sound like Forest and it wasn't Mountain. And it was for sure not Sea. "hey! Who's there?"

Kenran broke into a run.

*head/desk* I don't know what to doooooo! XD
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:22 pm
Rydia says...

Run into the forest camp being chased by a squad of desert men (possibly including Billy's character?) and we'll see if the temporary alliance holds. That or give them the slip and go talk with Dahlia.
Writing Gooder

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:43 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

*oh. ok. XD*

Kenran's breath came in short gasps, and he could hear voices chasing after him. He stumbled into the camp, and only after did he realize he wasn't a strong ally. He cursed when he saw someone, and archer, he didn't know.

"Who are you?" he asked accusingly.

Kenran glanced behind him. The noises had stopped, but the Desert wasn't stealthy.

Had he imagined it, then?
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:54 am
Rydia says...

Dahlia

"There's a sea assassin in the camp, seize him!" A deep, masculine voice commanded. I turned to Aren and Silver who had not moved.

"That must be Kenran out there. Aren't you going to do something?" I demanded.

"If he's stupid enough to get talk..." Silver let the words fade with a shrug as he stalked to the back of the tent and sat down on a fold-up chair. Aren seemed less sure, peaking out through a gap but I pushed past her.

"Stop!" I commanded. The three assassins separated from me by two tents froze in the process of seizing Kenran.

"Look, a mountain witch!"

"What's all this shouting?" A familiar voice asked as Luke and Amanta headed back towards us.
Writing Gooder

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:04 am
Billy says...

Vailin stopped, looking around. That damned archer had just disappeared on them.

"Sir! Over here!" He turned and saw one of his soldiers pointing towards a clearing. They moved forward. The camp was alive, forest soldiers running around in search of assassins and witches. The soldier beside him glared at the encampment, "What on earth is going on in there?"

"Let's find out," Vailin said, unsheathing his tulwars and breaking into a run.

One of the soldiers shook his head, "He's insane. We'll all be killed!"

"The first wave is closing on them now, I doubt they'll notice one squad in the face of everything else."
He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt. - Yossarian, Catch-22

Wide-eyed stupid.

If you're gonna rule the world, you've gotta get up early! - Joel S. Dickens

Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence