z

Young Writers Society

The Kill

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:21 pm
October Girl says...

Sterling stared down at Colton. "Look at you... You're so tiny and I can only pray to God that you don't look anything like me. And more like your mother... She's a beauty." he kissed the top of Colton's head. "I have to tell her huh?" he stared down at his son who seemed to not have a care in the world. He shouldn't he was a baby.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:27 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

When the food was done Caralina put it on the table. "Come on, time to eat." She smiled when she saw Sterling still holding Colton. He walked over and set Colton on the rocker they had for him that was propped on the table. She stroked his small head as they started eating.

"I need to go to the store tomorrow." Caralina said looking at Sterling. "We're running low on some supplies."

"I"ll get them if you make me a list. The doctor said you needed to be taking it easy." He replied as he looked at her. "I don't want this taking a tole on you, so you will be following the doctor's orders."

"Yes, sir." She teased with a smile.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:37 pm
October Girl says...

Sterling held onto Colton and looked at Lina. "I'm going to take him with me." Sterling said smiling. "After dinner. I want to gloat about my newborn son. It would be great if you came too."

**Blank**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:39 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina smiled. "Alright."

"Good, I'll do the dishes while you get his diaper bag and stuff." He smiled standing up after they finished and clearing the table. She took Colton back to their bedroom and changed his diaper then got the diaper bag and a few other things. SHe laid him on the bed and got changed into clothes that didn't smell.

"Ready?" She asked wlaking back to the kitchen.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:54 pm
October Girl says...

He just stared at her, she was so beautiful. She took his breath away.

"Ready." he agreed. "You look great." he smiled when she blushed.

"Thank you." He cheeks heated even more.

"Anytime, Mrs. Pierce." he looked at the tiny bundle in her arms.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:57 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina smiled and followed him out to the truck wehre she put Colton in his carseat of sorts.

***Where are they going?****
Want a Readers crit???

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:59 pm
TNCowgirl says...

****I just got a great idea!!!! So they go wherever and she is standing with him as he is showing off Colton to his buddies or whoever and someone calls out her name, it's someone from her past. I don't know who, but she gets all her memory back in one second, passing out for a few minutes. Good? Bad? :P ****
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:14 pm
October Girl says...

**Nice thinking TN, Go for it! IDK just to a supermarket where their holding a police dinner next door at a resteraunt. Idk.**

When they got there, everyone was there. Sterling insisted that he carried the baby.

**now what?**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:19 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***There at the resturant, well outside of it.***

Caralina smiled as Sterling showed Colton off to all of the police officers and their families that were outside. She didn't want to go inside yet, it was to cold in there. Sterling had offered her his jacket, but she liked being outside.

"He is so precious." One officer's wife said walking over. "Looks alot like his daddy."

"Yes he does." Caralina smiled looking at Sterling. She loved him so much.

"Caralina? CARA! Oh my goodness your alive." She heard someone yell from behind her. She spun around and saw a girl that looked almost exactly like her but two years younger. She frowned and then her head started pounding as memories flew back. She felt like she was out on a boat as darkness closed in. She tried to process it all in the darkness. She rememered every detail about her life up to the last few seconds before she passed out.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:29 pm
October Girl says...

Sterling heard a large THUMP! And when he turned around he saw her laying there. He gave Colt too one of the Police officer's wife and ran to be at Lina's side. Then she was rushed to the hospital as soon as possible. Sterling took Colt into his arms as he sat by Lina's side.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:39 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**I'ma play her sister for a few lines. :D **

Selen caught a ride to the hospital and found the man that had been with her sister.

"Who the hell are you and where is my sister?" She demanded crossing her arms. The baby in his arms looked at her and cooed. She ignored it though.

"Who might I ask are you?" He replied standing up and towering over her. She didn't like it one bit.

"I asked you first, buddy!" She growled.

"Sterling Pierce." He replied.

"I'm Selen Peterson, Caralina's sister!" She replied squaring her shoulders off. He blinked, once, then twice. "Where is my sister!"

"The doctor is examining her, he won't let anyone back right now." He replied. "Caralina is my wife."

"Hell no she isn't! I would've known, up until about a year ago when she completely disappeared." Selen said narrowing her eyes. "Whose the kid?"

"Our son." He replied holding the little boy closer.

"Mr. Peirce, you can come back now, she's awake. She's asking for her sister too." The doctor said. Selen followed the man back into a room where she saw her sister laying.

*Caralina*

"How are you, sis?" Selen asked rushing over to Caralina's bed and hugging her.

"Fine, the doctor just said the rush of memories made me pass out." She replied. She looked at Sterling and felt her heart leap. She loved him, but he had lied to her. She knew now she was married to him because she remembered them slipping a marriage certificate in a stack of papers she signed, she hadn't remembered until now.

"Thats it? So nothing else is wrong?" Selen asked.

"No, can I talk to Sterling alone for a little bit. Don't you dare leave though. Ok?" She smield at Selen who nodded and slipped out of the room. She looked at Sterling and sat up a little more. "You lied to me."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:44 pm
October Girl says...

Sterling held the baby in his arms. He nodded no expression on his face. He knew this was coming sooner or later. He couldn't help but feel anxious what was she going to do next? Would she leave? And if so she wasn't going to take their son... Not without a fight anyways.

"So I did." Sterling answered his tone blank like he had accidently spilled beer on the rug.

"What the hell kind of answer is that?!" she growled.

The baby squirmed. Sterling still stared at her. "I did what I had to do to protect you." he answered.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:47 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I didn't even know you. You didn't know me. You didn't have to lie." She growled. "But let me guess, it was your job to protect me. SO you lied to me. Then you go and.... you know what, how the hell do you even know if he's your son." Colton started to cry and she lowered her voice. "I remember everything. Get a sketch artest in here, I'll discribe the guy, then me and my son are going home iwth my sister."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:59 pm
October Girl says...

Sterling's muscles bunched in the back of his neck. "He's my son, Lina. And your not taking him away. You just need a chance to cool down and see things through." he said. He did love her... He did.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:05 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina shook her head. "No, I've thought stuff through. You see, I've been awake sense you left this room. Thinking the whole time. And you know what I've decided? You used me, figured if I stayed around long enough that I'd remember just enough to catch this guy for y'all then you'd tell me the truth and send me on my merry way. Well you know what? I'm giving you the guy that did this. Now, give me my son. If he is yours then you can visit him. You know what, I fell in love with you? I really did, not just cause I thought I was before so I had to. But you lied to me and used me. I won't have it." She got up out of the bed and walked over to him her eyes flaming. "Give me my son, and if you've got a problem with all this call a lawyer, we're getting divorced." She snagged Colton away, gently and turned on her heels heading towards the door. With every step she felt her heart breaking. Felt like it was being torn into pieces. She took a deep breath, she had to do this. Even if she didn't think she had to. If she could get to Selen she woudl make her leave.

She couldn't stop the tears that pusehd at her eyes. He didn't love her, why wouldnt' that convince her to leave. He never would. She was just a pawn to help catch the man that had killed someone and nearly killed her.

**:P Hehehe**
Want a Readers crit???

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier