z

Young Writers Society

Attraverso L'emarginato

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:46 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aurora smiled at the dragon. "Hey. I'm Aurora. It's nice to meet you. you're welcome here." she looked at travien worridly, but kept trying to be happy and making it work. why was he so freaked out. "Are you hungry...andol?"

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:22 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Andol blinked, studying Aurora closely. He lowered his crimson head, shaped like a giant snake's, to her level. He inhaled deeply, taking in her scent. Travien tensed; what would Andol do?

A moment later, Andol returned to his tall and regal posture. A human. Interesting...Is she your mate, Travien?

"Yes," Travien answered flatly. "Why? Got something against it?"

No particular reason. I just find it curious that a dragon is mated with a human. Why?

"Maybe because that's what I wanted. Tell you the truth, it's none of your damn - "

Aurora put her hands against his chest, stepping between them. She chuckled nervously, trying to maintain a friendly smile. "Travien, please. He's our guest!" To Andol, she quickly stammered, "H-He's not u-usally like this. P-Please, excuse his rudeness."

Travien fell silent, if only to please her. He was still glaring at Andol. It was obvious, the two were completely different. They would not get along...

**I figured it would be hilarious to have Travien and Andol like Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, the younger brother being hotheaded and fiesty and the older brother nonchalant and aristocratic. Not only that, but they absolutely hate each other (to begin with) and fight a lot (even if verbally)! What do you think?**
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:35 am
View Likes

Aurora sighd and smiled at Andol. "So...are you hungry thirsty? Can I get anything for you?"

**Sounds good. Just remember to have him fall in love with aurora. XD**

164 Reviews

Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:00 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Andol regarded the frail human; how she had managed to survive for so long, with Travien and Sori and Gorton...

Nonetheless, she had claimed Travien as her mate. She must have some sort of special quality about her, to have Impressed three dragons so soon. Especially Ronar.

I am fine, thank you, he snorted, subconsciously focusing his magic. He only had to mutter the incantation; he shifted nto an elfin being as easily as breathing. He stood in front of them, almost identical to Travien. The only differences were his hair was much longer and pulled into a ponytail, he wore golden leather attire, he was a few inches taller, and he was in better shape. Travien looked like a common teenage elf; Andol had a more warrior-like appearance.

"So, brother," Andol growled. "You won't try to understand me?"

He saw Travien falter. What was the kid thinking? Probably something about relations to Gorton and betrayals.

Andol scoffed when the kid failed to answer.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:13 am

Aurora looked at Travien worridly. She wasn't sure if she liked this...brother of his. "He was protecting me in hurting your father." aurora spoke up.

Travien tensed, Andol looked down at her slight frame. She knew he didn't think much of her..but she didn't care.

she saw Hellena cross her arms and glare at andol. she knew that all four of them would protect her with their life if need be.

Andol glared at her. "How were they protecting you, human?!"

Aurora felt tears well up in her eyes. "Your...your father...he killed my parents for no reason." she felt a single tear roll down her cheek.

164 Reviews

Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:37 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Wow, I've been gone a long time. I guess I forgot to post. XD ***

Travien growled, glaring at Andol. He was so clueless, so ignorant, so prejudiced. Like he really cared. He was just like those other dragons: hateful to humans because they weren't such a noble and powerful breed.

He stood beside his mate, wrapping an arm around her. He hushed her softly, kissing her on the forehead. "If you know what's good for you, I suggest you leave."

Andol cocked an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"You heard me. Hateful devils like you aren't welcome here."

Andol actually chuckled.

79 Reviews

Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:45 am

Aurora looked at Travien sweetly, but then turned back to Andol. "Please stay. Travien's justover protective of me." She smiled and let her mate hold her tightly. She always felt safe in his arms. She smiled brightly, dazzling and stunning everyone around her.

Andol studied her closely. She had all these magical creatures entranced. She smiled at him warmly, wanting to make a good impression. After all, he was her wonderful mate's brother. Travien didn't seem happy with the way she was treating him, but it was her nature to be kind to others.

"Feel free to stay as long as you like." She said brightly.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

164 Reviews

Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:49 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien gawked at her, entering her mind. What are you thinking? We have no idea what he could be up to -

Maybe he's just here to visit and get to know his perfect brother, dear. Please, be nice.

Travien sighed. Fine. But the first time he slips up, he's gone.

He forced a smile, addressing Andol aloud. "Fine, then. I'm overruled. If you want, you can come home with us; there's a spare room in the house."

Andol nodded and followed coolly as Travien led Aurora toward the village, toward their home.

79 Reviews

Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:57 am

Aurora giggled and pounce on Travisn's back, kissing his neck. "I like it up here." She teased.

She felt him growl playfully under her. She loved when he growled. It excited her beyond explanation. He knew it too.

She held onto him tightly, smiling at Andol over her shoulder as Travien carried her toward their house. She slid off when they arrived and opened the door. "It's not much...but it's home." She said softly, blushing slightly. The only other person who had been in her house was Travien. She didn't know what Andol would think...But she hoped he liked it.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

164 Reviews

Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:24 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Guess what. I got a shared Christmas present; my 8-year-old cousin and I - who only lives ten minutes from me - get to share a horse.***

Andol looked about the simple dwelling, eyeing it stoicly. Not too impressive, but nice enough, he mulled mutely, keeping his thoughts concealed. Decent enough for a human... But there's something about her. Something...more. She's different.

"Thank you for this...unnecessary hospitality."

79 Reviews

Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:30 am

Aurora smiled brightly. "No problem. i'm so glad you could stay!" She said warmly. "I'll fix dinner." She headed to the kitchen.

She pulled down a pot and got out a lot of vegitables. She started chopping. she added some flavor and some meat and put it on to boil. when she walked bck to where the two guys were, they were starring, almost glarring, at one another. She sighed and went to Travien. "So...uh...how old are you?" she asked Andol, trying to continue to make conversation.

164 Reviews

Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:11 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Andol didn't move; he sat statue still, only his eyes shifting to focus on her. She was pretty, for a human, with her slender body and slight curves...

Focus, Andol. She's a human; you're a dragon. And she is Travien's mate; I can smell him on her. He smiled momentarily. "Over two hundred."

Aurora's expression was hilarious; her eyes seemed to bulge out of her head. Travien sat up, chuckling at her face as well. "Dragons are like elves; we don't live forever, but we can live for a thousand years. Elves mature at the same rate as humans; if you're seventeen in human years, you're seventeen in elven years. But your body doesn't become so old so fast; a six-hundred-year-old elf still looks thirty."

"But dragons are different; a twenty year old human would only be seven in dragon years." Andol threw in.

"Like me; I'm forty in dragon years, but only eighteen in human years."

Aurora shook her head, laughing at the thought.

79 Reviews

Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:12 pm

Aurora smiled. "So...how old does that make you in our years?" she asked questioningly.
She was curious. She was still making dinner. Her hips danced side to side as she went from place to place around the kitchen. She knew their eyes were on her. She was red, but hoped these two keen dragons didn't notice. She started letting her hair down, knowing it was a mess. She hated that her curly hair always got messed up. She wished she could go back to Hellena and have her fix it. She turned and saw Travien smiling at her. She blushed.

He smiled. She knew he didn't care what she looked like, but she always wanted to look her best for him. She loved him so much. She looked over and saw Andol's eyes watching her move too. She didn't know why. She didn't consider herself that pretty.

She turned back to the dinner and put it in bowls. She gave one to Travien and one to Andol.

She sat beside Travien and started eating. "How old are you in our years?" She asked Andol again.

164 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:27 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

He studied her. She was a curious one, definately. Had Travien not taught her anything?

"Thirty two," he finally answered, having just swallowed a bite of the stew. It was pretty good, seasoned naturally with the right herbs...the meat added a point, as well, in his opinion.

She cocked her head to the side; it was a cute manner that earned her a smile from Travien.

"You're that much older than Travien? Then...how are you two brothers?"

Ooh. The touchy part of the subject. Brothers...

But Travien reluctantly answered her. "Dragons can...reproduce when they are my age, in their late thirties, early forties. It's like these teenagers in your culture running around, becoming parents. But, even so, pregnancy lasts for many months - sixteen, I think - and it takes thirty years or so for a dragon to mature sexually. Sows don't...come into heat often, maybe once a year."

79 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:38 am

Aurora nodded. "Oh, okay. Not like humans then..." She was blushing now. "Sex" was something she wasn't used to and it made her kind of uncomfortable. She heard Travien chuckle. "So...how do you like the soup?" She asked Andol.

He looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "It's good...for human food."

She nodded. She really didn't expect him to like it at all. He seemed to resent humans. She hoped that they might get along. She didn't want to pry into anything too personal. Aurora picked up the bowls when they were finished and washed them out. "So...how long are you going to stay?" she asked Andol, trying to make conversation since Travien wasn't helping any. She knew that Travien didn't want Andol here, but she was trying to be the peace maker. Little did she know that she would be anything but that.

My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract