z

Young Writers Society

Boarding School [2]

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:28 pm
lizzifer says...

YAY! It's their birthday guys!!!! Post Post Post!!!!!!!!! Happy Anniversary!
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:06 am
*writewatiwant* says...

Marianne

I turned around to face Seth. What was he doing here? Wasn't he supposed to still be inside the school? Not in the parking lot. "We... came by to get some stuff," I lied quickly, looking urgently at May. Seth took one step towards us, and I couldn't help but step back. Only that made me ache in pain. I gritted my teeth to try and not let it out, though I think I didn't quite managed it.

"I heard you were in a car accident," he stated, a smirk never leaving his expression.

"I was," I breathed out, feeling like my lungs would explode if I tried to breathe again.

"Shouldn't you be in the hospital, then?"

"Like she said, we came back to get some stuff," May stated, her voice steady. She put an arm around me to support my body, how she knew I felt ike falling to my knees I had absolutely no idea. And then I heard a small crack and the sound of pipe hitting something hard. Seth fell. "You seriously have to come up with better lies," the person said.

*person, because it can be anyone*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:43 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Chad~

I could see May and Maria talking with Seth. He stepped forward as they tried to lie there way out of the situation. Nick picked up a pipe and sneaked forward, before I could take the pipe from him and do it myself Nick brought the pipe to the back of Seth's head.

You seriously have to come up with better lies," I said stepping out of the shadows. Shannon and Matt also came out.

"So what do we do with him now," May asked.

I wanted to kill him, but that wouldn't be practical. i would just have to get my child and take her away from him. I'd let the cops deal with him.

I was about to suggest tying him up and bringing him inside when I heard a loud noise and became aware of how dark it was. I looked up to see the very sky come down in a twirling mass of darkness.

"Oh my god. It's a tornado," Maria screamed.

A tornado that was barreling straight at us. Nick and I picked up Seth up and ran with him after the others who had already ran inside.

We still weren't safe, I thought as the tornado inched closer to the school. I knew this was going to be bad.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:04 pm
Bloo says...

Nick

"We need to get underground," I ordered. "There's a bomb shelter here from way back when, probably isn't the best smelling or cleanest place, but safest for now. Grab some food, light, and anything we might need, and hurry."

While everyone went to grab what we would need, I took Seth. I hated him, and wanted to kill him, I wasn't a killer. The basement under the dorm wouldn't be the safest place, but it would probably keep him alive. Before I left him I tied him up, hoping it would hold so he couldn't run again.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

356 Reviews

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:18 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Marianne

I followed May into the basement. She was carrying bags of food, cookies, and cans, and everything she could find. Shannon had five flash lights, some batteries and a few blankets. My hands were empty, but I figured they didn't let me carry anything because I had ran away from the hospital. I sat in a corner of the basement, my back against the wall; I was panting. And then I started coughing. It was the dust, I told myself.

But then I couldn't stop coughing. Then, I saw how my hand was. There was blood. I was coughing blood. I let my head support itself on the wall behind me, as I saw everything unfocused. Hell, I had a sense of time that was simply perfect.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:37 pm
ridersofdamar says...

Matt~~

I was the last person in and I slammed the door behind me, triple checking all of the locks. Nick and I shoved a dresser in front of the door and the tiny window up top and moved everyone to the far side.

I curled up next to May and put my arm around her, pulling her tight. I looked up to check on Seth, who was still passed out in the far corner, right next to the window. As I went to put my head back down I saw Maria staring at her hand.

"Maria! What's wrong?"
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

356 Reviews

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:21 am
*writewatiwant* says...

Marianne

I hesitated between telling the truth or just hide it. "Nothing," I answered, smiling. I brushes my hand against the side of my jeans, the clothes were already filthy, a little more of blood wouldn't hurt. I saw everyone; they were scared. They were scared to hell. What could light things up a bit?

I got up, putting a hand on the wall to balance myself, and searched around the shelves for a bottle. This would sound childish, but there was almost nothing as fun as a Truth or Dare game. "How about a little game of Truth or Dare?" I suggested. They just stared at me. "To ease up the mood, gosh."

"Maria, I don't-" Nick started.

I cut him off. "Fine then. I dare you, Nick, to try and do a back flip right here."

15 Reviews

Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:05 am
lizzifer says...

May~~

Maria was changing the subject, she looked so battered! Matt for once during the day smirked at it, he probably knew what was going on also.

"Go Nick!" I laughed along with the others but held a steady eye on Maria.

"What are we gonna do when sleeping beauty wakes up?" Matt whispered into my ear, it tickled so I let out a muffled giggle.

"I don't know," my laugh automatically subsiding into a worried stifle of a voice. Matt looked at him and then seriously asked as if he might be just asking to borrow something-

"Can I shoot him?"

"No Matt you may not shoot the evil mastermind who secretly plots to kill us all in our sleep," I answered smoothly. The weather was picking up outside, you could tell by the sounds of shaking above. I burrowed deeper into Matt's arms and laughed with the others, it was just like old times if you simply subtracted the dead like body on the side and hiding in an old bomb shelter.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:30 pm
Shauni says...

Shannon

Chad's daughter *insert name here* was finally safe. We had caught Seth, knock him down and where now hiding in a basement. Because, fate couldn't be nicer to us, a tornado formed! We all ran to the basement; Seth was knocked out, wrapped in a corner; Chad's daughter was quickly sleeping in a bed ,made of blankets that I, somehow, manage to improvise. And I was right next to her, with Chad on the other side.
We were all playing Truth or Dare; it was Nick's turn now: he had to do a back flip.
"Seriously Maria, you want to kill me" He said with a smile. Nick's back arched as he prepared to back flip. He impulsed himself with his feet and jump backwards. He flipped. Yes, he did flip but he didn't land as well and his body fell on the ground, making a strong "bump". We all gasped and reached for him.
"Are you okay Nick?"
"Ouch. I guess so. Maria, this is all your fault!" He replied, laughing at he same time, pointing his finger accusatively towards Maria.
We all laughed. It was nice to have a peaceful and happy environment. It was kind of ironic : a tornado was forming outside, Seth was with us, Maria was still sick but, we managed to brake this sadness and create a few smiles.
"The next one is Mayyy..." Nick afirmed.

356 Reviews

Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:10 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Dudes, post! It truth or dare <.< It's May's turn *_*

356 Reviews

Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:47 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

seriously. I'm gonna kick something if I always have to try and bring this back from the dead. Blow something up, if that makes you happy, but post, damn it!

15 Reviews

Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:15 am
lizzifer says...

May~~

With a bit of a smile I grafully said, "No, no way and not in-"

I was interrupted by Matt, "Where is Seth?"

COME ON GUYS!!! *sorry for the caps but this should give us something to nom on for a while

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:16 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Chad~ (Tries to bring it back again)

We looked around and Seth was no where in sight. Nick Matt and myself ran upstairs to find him. We couldn't let him get away. When we got to the main level the roof of the building was off and the wind was rushing through the building. I had to grab on to a doorknob so I wasn't blown down. I heard a cold laugh and swiveled around to see Seth escape into the the door where we had come from. He slammed the door shut and locked it. I slammed my shoulder against the door but it wouldn't give. Matt and Nick tried nut to no avail. Seth was down there alone with the girls.

There is another entrance around the corner," Nick said.

We nodded and ran for the other door. Before we reached it I heard a gun shot. I was just about to grab the doorknob when I saw the distant tornado pressed against the local damn. It broke and a tidal wave of water crashed towards the school.

*Ok someone got shot and a tidal wave is coming at us. If that doesn't inspire something. I don't know what will.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

356 Reviews

Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:01 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Marianne (Yay! Bolteh, take that for your negative thoughts!)
There was no Seth. How the heck did he get away? Raising from where she sat, Marianne flinched at the pain that swallowed in her abdomen and moved to May. "Maybe we should go after them." Before May could intervene though, there was the sound of the door closing again and Marianne turned, hopeful to find Matt, Nick, and most importantly, Chad all okay.

Her luck was not so, for it was Seth that was standing there, gun up and aimed. "I wouldn't do that," he said, eyeing her as she glanced around for something to throw at him. He appeared to ignore Shannon for a moment, it was like he didn't care she was there or not. Well, neither Adam nor Shannon had done anything to him, directly. He was eyeing May, by Marianne's side.

May whispered as low as she could, "If he shoots, run for it." The weight of her words fell on Marianne as she clearly saw the gun was pointing at her.

"Now, now, ladies, there's no need for whispers. You can tell me your last words a loud," he threatened, a evil smile dancing on his lips.

"You stupid! Do you think you're going to get away with it? Killing three girls in the school's basement with their friends right outside? Come on, I thought you were smart," she provoked him.

His smile faded into an angry expression. "I'm going to love to see the face of your boyfriend when he finds you bleeding to death."

"When he shoots, run for it," she whispered to May. "Well, that's it, isn't it? You've always been jealous of him! That's ridiculous of you. Better, you're ridiculous." With a loud bang, she released he had shot. There was now a piercing pain on her abdomen, worse than the one before. She let her hand reach where it hurt, only to feel warm blood. Her body collapsed on the floor. I'm not going to make it, am I? She questioned herself, as tears flooded her eyes.

356 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:00 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

He, I can't believe this isn't in the archives yet. I think pretty much everyone that was on this hasn't been around, except Bolt. So. Yeah. This is dead, it can be moved!

The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein