z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars RP!!!!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:36 pm
Neo Eclipse says...

Damien's interest had been peaked. He had sensed what she had transmitted.
"Who is Jerrik?"
"Once more, the Sith shall rule the galaxy, and we shall have.....peace" ~ Darth Sidious

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:42 pm
Elocina says...

She shrugged, "The first person I truly remember. He was the closest thing I ever knew to a father. While I was a slave, I worked in the beast stables. Jerrik taught me how to live around them, how to not get gored. Jerrik was the best of the best, and the beast owners would kill to get him as their worker. I became his shadow, and was traded with him. I was five at the time, and I learned from him until I was about seven or eight. Then he was killed when a jealous stable boy unleased an untamed creature on him."
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

6 Reviews

Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:47 pm
Neo Eclipse says...

"Ahh. Yes. I almost forgot that you had been enslaved for a good portion of your life. That's how Orith found you," Damien said. He noticed the look on Evgrisa's face hardened a little.
"I knew Orith. He was a pathetic excuse for a sith. For a living organism, to be precise. He was Vengeance's lap-dog," he added unconcerningly "Vengeance is your brother, is he not?"
"Once more, the Sith shall rule the galaxy, and we shall have.....peace" ~ Darth Sidious

64 Reviews

Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:32 pm
Elocina says...

Evgrisa frowned, slightly annoyed, "Perhaps by blood. I have never run any tests, nor seen results. If we are siblings as you say, he is by blood only. I am not fond of him, and have no inclination to help him beyond stomping his fingers while he was hanging from a cliff."
She grinned, "I agree with your view of Orith, though. From your comment, I take it I don't strike you as a typical submissive slave? That memory I gave you...that was one of the most docile moment of my life with him."

6 Reviews

Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:05 am
Neo Eclipse says...

"I'm not surprised," Damien said, showing the faintest glimpse of a smile, "His conduct with his slaves is infamous".
He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. His attention turned to the rack next to the her cell which held her equipment. He pulled a lightsaber from it and laughed.
"This was Orith's lightsaber; I can tell from the decoration. Tell me, was he as easy to kill as I thought he was?" Damien asked.

64 Reviews

Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:21 am
Elocina says...

Eyeing the lightsaber, she laughed,
"I beat him without a lightsaber while he had two. It's one of my more blurred memories, but I remember having just survived through two days of no food and three hours in the gas chambers. Then he got outraged and got into a mind struggle with me."
Evgrisa brushed her stomach, where she usually had a belt with her small laser knives embedded inside. Evgrisa said, "I see you did a thorough search. Have you found out how to operate my little inventions? Not heavy-duty, but the materials are common and they work wonders... you missed one, to be honest. No one has ever found it anyway, so don't be too upset."
She thought for a moment, "Mind if I keep it? It's not very accessible for attacking, and I'm not going to try cutting my way out of here with it."
It would run out of charge before it could even scar the transparisteel anyways.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:12 pm
Madhatter66 says...

i will start my introduction on saturday, as I am working on a new story right now can't wait to get started thanks for the correction Eclipse. hehe
~+Laugh and the World Laughs With You, Weep and You Weep Alone+~

Reviews: 4
Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:44 pm
Elfcat says...

Ashana remained in the storeroom after completing her report to master Landu, listening to the transmisions from the device she had planted. Landu said it would be worth her while to save this "Evgrisa" person. Well. Anything to cause trouble for Eclipse.

"I see you did a thorough search..."

What were these inventions Evgrisa spoke of? Useful, she says. We shall see. Ashana made her way over to the crate Eclipse had dumped Evgrisa's belongings in. Careless of him, really. She dug through some miscellaneuous stuff until she came across something that resembled a rather long, narrow pen ((assuming they use pens in Star Wars)). She pressed a button on one side and discovered that this "invention" was a miniature lightsaber. Useful indeed.

Ashana confiscated about four of these gizmos from the crate and returned to listeneing.
Last edited by Elfcat on Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So I'm a little left of center, I'm a little out of tune. Some say I'm paranormal, so I just bend their spoon.
Who wants to be ordinary, in a crazy mixed up world? I don't care what they're saying, as long as I'm your girl.

64 Reviews

Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:09 am
Elocina says...

The servants huddled together, seeing the message transmitted by one of Vengence's spies who had been aboard Sario's ship.
"You tell our Elite Lord." one whispered to a portly conspirer.
A taller one broke in, "No, not Den...he's the only decent cook here...make Theif do it. We could live without his sticky fingers."
Then they were lost in a five-way argument which grew louder until a new, low voice came,
"Tell me what?"
The room was instantly so still that they heard the drip-drip of water in the other room. They shifted uncomfortably, none daring to look Darth Vengence in the face.
"I won't repeat my question." His voice was cold, calm, and dangerous.
The round one known as Den spoke, with confidence and an unbreaking voice, "Ri just sent a message: Darth Sario has been killed, and Evgrisa Karsun has been taken by a ship that identified itself as the "Umbra"."
Den stopped speaking for a moment, and he looked to the others. They shook their heads slightly.
"Is this all? Did he say who killed Sario?" Vengence's voice was no softer than the last time, and his eyes began shifting from hazel to a lighter color.
"No, mi lord, he was in the process of giving me a name when the signal was intercepted," Den was using a quieter tone now, but he still didn't hide.
Suddenly, Vengence grabbed a boy with the Force and threw him against a wall. He force-pushed another backwards, into a large barrel of boiling liquid. Blue lightning flashed everywhere, blinding...
All that was left undisturbed in the galley was Vengence and Den. The remains of the others were left smoldering on the stoves, poaching in broth, or in a bloody pile of knives.
A lightsaber fell from the ceiling to the floor in front of Den. Suddenly, a pale arm flopped down and hit his head. Den moved away from the dead apprentice, not looking to where the body hang from trolly tracks.
"Come," Vengence said as he walked out the door, "to your first tests. You have the courage, but have you the ability to precede me?"
In the hall, Vengence passed Den off to another Sith. Vengence continued on to the lab. He had some questions for his scientists. Vital questions.

6 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:36 pm
Neo Eclipse says...

"You can try," Damien replied, a slight hint of laughter in his voice, "But it won't do you much good. The interior of the walls surrounding you is lined with Mandalorian Iron and Cortosis Metal. it also has a layer which consists entirely of grafted ysalamari skin, kept alive by special lifesupport systems. Probably one of the most secure cages in the galaxy."

(For you not-so hardcore STAR WARS geeks. Mandalorian Iron and Cortosis Metal are the only metals known to the universe that can withstand a lightsaber. Ysalamari are little lizard like creatures that have an inborn resistence to the force, and also make it impossible to use the force when one is in close proximity of them.)

64 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:40 pm
Elocina says...

She shrugged, "I said I wouldn't. But thanks for the information."
Thinking about something, she lifted the chain from around her neck. On it was the small capsule she'd talked to Master Starweaver about.
"Speaking of information, I'll do a willing trade. Anything you know about this, for anything you want to know about me."

6 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:11 pm
Neo Eclipse says...

Damien looked at her curiously. "Alright. Put it in the tray next to the transparisteel," he agreed as a small section, no larger than a brick, opened from the wall. She walked over to it and put the object inside of it. It popped back into the wall for a few seconds before another tray opened on Damien's side with the necklace inside it. He picked it up and examined it. It was a bullet shaped vial connected to a silver chain. But what were the contents?
With a stroke of realization, Damien's eyes widened. He swiftly replaced the vial in the tray, sending it back to Evgrisa. The look on his face gave the impression he had just had in his hands something of great danger.
"Where the hell did you get that?!"

64 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:16 pm
Elocina says...

"I'll assume that's not the question you want as part of the deal," she laughed while she clasped it back on her neck.
"When I escaped from slavery, i defeated Sario and took this from him. I wish I'd have killed him then, but... This is what I know about it: The Sith were playing hot-potato with it trying to get it back to a certain location. All of it's carriers died soon afterwards because of a leak in the seal. I re-sealed it, but I don't know what it is."

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:03 am
Griffinkeeper says...

~Grif Sylver~

I exited the ship. The man had been very guarded, but I left with my lightsaber. I put on one of the darker cloaks, my other had been torn when I entered the crate.

Korriban Spaceport, well this would be interesting.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

6 Reviews

Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:03 pm
Neo Eclipse says...

Damien looked at her in awe as she picked it back up. She had absolutely no idea what it was! Here she was, carrying around probably the most lethal poison in the galaxy like it was a souvenir!
"It is a poison used by Sith Assassins. The ancient sith called it 'shak t'kai', or 'soul traitor'. It was used specifically on jedi masters and other strong force adepts. Other than some of the most powerful venoms in it, it contains a substance that is absorbed rapidly by a person's mitichlorians. It causes them to excrete a substance that changes the cell itself, turning it against the body. Only one person has survived it, and that was just a drop," Damien said, shuttering at the memories of those who had been poisoned by it.

I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues