z

Young Writers Society

Crimson Passion

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:03 pm
Ellyphant says...

~The Next Morning~

I yawned and rolled off he bed catching myself before I hit the ground. I walked around the bed.

"Shaun! I forgot where the bathroom is!" I yelled.
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:06 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun laughed standing up and walking over to her leading her to the bathroom and showing her where everything was again. HE kissed her forehead and left the room as he made up the bed. She walked back out and he gave her a hug.

"Now, what do you want for breakfast?" He asked smiling at her.

"Food." She smiled.

"Of course. What kind." He laughed leading her through the house.

"I don't care. You gonna eat to?"

"I'll go feed later." He replied kissing her forehead and looking through the fridge.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:14 pm
Ellyphant says...

I smiled. That was a great way to forgive and forget and now my wonderful boyfriend was making breakfast. My stomach started hurting at that moment. I thought it was just something little like something uneasy or something I ate yesterday. But then it started seriously hurting. I was about to yell for Shaun when it stopped. I sighed and put my hand over my stomach and it was warm and wet.

"Shaun! I need you! Hurry!" I yelled. I heard something heavy drop and the dor swing open.

"God, what happend to you, Ettabell. Who did this!" he screamed out. I shook my head.

"I don't know. My stomach started hurting and then it stopped and I touched my stomach and it was bleeding," I said.

"No, Ettabell. You aren't bleeding. Deadlove is," he said.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"What?" Ettabell demanded. Shaun rushed over to Deadlove who was clutching his chest where there was a knife. It seemed that when he was stabbed the blade went all the way through and his blood got on Ettabell. "What happened?" She demanded.

"S-s-shaun, protect her." Deadlove gasped slowly. "No matter what stay with her. Y-y-your sire is back."

"What does that mean? I never really met him. I just know his scent." Shaun said trying to figure out how to save Deadlove.

"I will try and come back. Take care of Ettabell and the baby." With that Deadlove decentigrated in his hands.

"What happened?" Ettabell demanded.

"He's gone." Shaun said walking over to Ettabell and scooping her up. "Lets get you cleaned up."
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:35 pm
Ellyphant says...

Shaun sat me down on the kitchen counter I guess because I was kicking cabinets. I stopped. I felt a warm rag on my face.

"You need to take off your shirt," He said. I nodded and he helped me down. I slid it off easily and dropped it. I felt the same rag that touched my face rub my stomach softly.

"Um, Shaun?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied quickly.

"Have you ever thought about...marriage?" I asked. I held my breath as I waited for his answer that seemed forever to come.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:41 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Ya." He replied. "When I was human. I'm a vampire now, I'm around forever, there is only one person I"d ever marry." He saw the confussion move over her face.

"Whats stopping you?" She asked.

"Wanting it to be perfect for her." He replied. "I want her to have the wedding she's always dreamed of."
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:49 pm
Ellyphant says...

"Well you could make the wedding perfect for her. Make it the wedding she always dreamt of. And I'm sure it will be just fine anywhere as long as she is marrying the man she loves," I replied.

"You need to take off your pants, too," he said. I did what he told me. I felt the rag on my thigh then on my calf. Then I felt his lips touch mine. "I love you, Bell," he said. I smiled and kissed him back.

"I love you, too," I replied. "Now, who is 'her'?" I asked with a smirk.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:52 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Don't you know?" He asked kissing her again. "If you don't I'm sure not showing it."

"I think I do. But why not say it." SHe laughed. He tickled her sides.

"Ettabell, it's you, love." He laughed kissing her and pulling her in a hug.
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:08 pm
Ellyphant says...

"Really? Well, isn't that sweet," I said. Then, my sight came back but it was static like on tv when you aren't getting reception. And I was looking in on...a baby? A sleeping baby. I looked up at Shaun and it went away and I saw him. I yanked his head down and kissed him over and over. He kissed back. When he tried to give me time to breath I wouldn't let him. I don't know why I was doing it, but I was and I liked it.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:14 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun pulled back. "I'm not complaining. But, uh, you ok?" He asked. She laughed and tried to pull him back. "Explain please." HE said kissing her neck softly.

*Tears*
Want a Readers crit???

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:15 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun pulled back. "I'm not complaining. But, uh, you ok?" He asked. She laughed and tried to pull him back. "Explain please." HE said kissing her neck softly.

*Tears*
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:32 pm
Ellyphant says...

"Well, is it my fault that I like kissing you when I can see you?" I said. He looked up at me.

"You can see right now?" He asked. I nodded. "Oh, well...I don't have a problem with that," he said leaning in for another kiss.

"Well, I do." Shaun and I both turned to where we heard the voice.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun spun around putting himself between the voice and Ettabell. It was his sire.

"What do you want?" He hissed.

"Her." His sire replied walking in the house and leaning against the wall.

"You can't have her." Shaun hissed crouching a little bit his eyes narrowing.

"You can't stop me. You're split in two different parts, this isn't your fighting side." His sire laughed. Anger boiled up inside of him and he clenched his fists.

"I will protect her...." He hissed as he felt Ettabell's arms wrap around his waste. Everything went dark.

"This isn't possible, you have to be hungry." His sire hissed.

"Obviously not." He hissed back. "Leave!"

**I figured if Ettabell is being threatened they'll switch. I don't know. :S :P **
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 pm
Ellyphant says...

I let go of his waist and backed away. I figured that if he got hungry then he could turn around in a quick swift movement. I opened a cabinet and slipped in latching it from the inside. I heard a deep gowl. I yanked my head around.

"Oh, it's just you. Come here," I said embracing Tuff and petting his fur. I kept him quiet as I tried to keep quiet also and tried to listen in. If he did get hungry and decided to eat me or either of them try to get me they wouldn't be able to fit inside the slender cabinets and I would have a chance to get to away. Very slim chance but it would still be a chance. I heard little dark whispers coming from Nick and normal voice coming from the other guy.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:13 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Nick, she isn't your problem, she's Shauns." His sir smiled.

"No, I am Shaun, Shaun is me. I'm just Shaun mad." Nick laughed as he stood in front of the cabnit. "Don't threaten [i]my
girl."

"I can threaten who I please." His sire growled. "Your my son, whats yours is mine."

"Not her, she's mine, all mine, no one elses." He replied with a growl. "I will kill anyone that comes after her."
Want a Readers crit???

“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson