Writers_Block says...

Why are we shooting at eachother?
If you believe in Bartemius, put him in your siggy!: @(^_^)@

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:17 am
Rydia says...

We're not. The sea assassins (the ones who were holding Dahlia captive) are shooting at Luke because he attacked their camp as a distraction so Aren could go rescue Dahlia.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:48 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Kenran turned to the sound of the call and cursed. He knew it would happen. And now all he had was Amanta, and what could she do?

then again, what could he do? he was supposed to be at the Forest camp spying, and he was a horrible liar.

*sorry, I'm stuck. just posted to keep this from dying*
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:48 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*I'm stuck :'(*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:58 pm
Rydia says...

Why are we always getting stuck? Okay, we need to get everyone out of this camp and back to the forest I think so Amanta and Kenran can come save Luke and Silver, Aren and Dahlia can hurry out of the camp.

Luke

I hurried through the thicket of trees, ducking and weaving through the branches much more slowly than the men chasing me. My foot ached and as I dragged it along, it snagged across the thorny undergrowth. I made the bird call a second time and then I heard running footfalls ahead. Had the sea assassins tracked round? Were they closing in on me? Then Amanta appeared, Kenran running at her heels.

"Watch out!" I shouted, propelling myself towards the ground as more throwing knives were aimed ahead of their owners.

"Are you alright?" Amanta demanded as I crawled towards her.

"Hurt my leg," I replied. "But there's only three of them so we should be able to handle them."
Writing Gooder

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:16 pm
Alice says...

Amanta pulled a piece of cloth off of her arm and examined his leg. "What happened to your arm?" he demanded.

"Nothing," she replied gently probing the injured spot on his leg, "its easier to carry them this way."

*this is all i have but its something!*
I just lost the game.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:41 pm
Rydia says...

Luke

"Leave that for now, look there they are!" I hissed, drawing my sword and pressing Amanta behind me. Kenran drew his too and we watched grimly as the three men approached.

"You there," one called out. "What's going on? Where are the other archers? Have you only caught two?" For a moment, there was a stunned silence but then Kenran boldly relieved me of my sword.

"I've caught more than you. Spread out and find the rest, there must be four or five. But careful, they're a cunning lot. I only caught these two because the man was injured."

"You're giving orders then?" The tallest of the three asked.

"That's right. I was on a mission to spy on a group of forest men not far from here and only just heard now of their plot. Hurry men. I'll take these two back to camp," Kenran claimed.

"You sure you don't need assistance?" A sea assassin asked suspiciously. Kenran said nothing, merely glared and then the man nodded and the three slipped back into the forest.
Writing Gooder

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:30 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Kenran sighed and leaned against a tree, rubbing his face. Good thing it was dark; they would've fished out his lies instantly if they had been able to see his face clearly.

"Great, we've shook them off," he said quietly. "Now what?"
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:40 am
Writers_Block says...

Wait... So I think Silver is on Luke and Aren's side, or is he with the sea assassins, or both? I'll just say both. Okay, there;s two mini-sides right now, who's working with who?
If you believe in Bartemius, put him in your siggy!: @(^_^)@

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:29 am
Rydia says...

At the moment, they're not on two sides as such, they've just divided so they can work together. Kenran, Amanta and Luke are in the woods, now heading back to the forest camp I'd imagine and Dahlia, Aren and Silver are also heading towards the forest camp where they will all re-group and then we'll see how the alliances work out. Currently, with the exception of Silver, they've agreed to work together to free Dahlia but after that, they're all free to go their seperate ways.
Writing Gooder

270 Reviews

Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:55 pm
Alice says...

Okay i get whats going on, i just don't know what to do though.
I just lost the game.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:53 pm
Rydia says...

Okay. Lets skip some time...

Dahlia

I awoke to the sound of hushed voices and looked over at my new acquaintances. From the rather fragmented accounts I had received last night, I knew the two nearest to me to be Aren and Silver. Both of the Sea nationality. The other pair were at the far end of the tent. The girl, Amanta, still sleeping and the boy, Luke, sitting beside her, looking down at her in a thoughtful sort of way. Both forest nationality. And that's whose camp I was in. How strange that I could feel so comfortable surrounded by so many enemys.

"Has Kenran gone out?" I asked.

"He should be back soon. He went to report to the camp so he doesn't lose any more..."

"...Letters," I nodded, finishing Aren's sentence.

"You know about that then?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. And I lost him his last one," I sighed.

"Who are you anyway?" Silver asked. "Who exactly did we all risk our lives to save?"

"A healer," Kenran's voice came from the entrance of the tent as he ducked inside.
Writing Gooder

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:19 am
Writers_Block says...

Silver

"Well if you hadn't gone to save anyone, we wouldn't need a healer, would we?" Silver snapped.
"Yes, we would." Kenran replied coolly.
"I really can't stand you. You seem to be under the impression that I have no loyalty to anyone." Silver said.
"First, where did that come from, and second, that's because you don't"
Silver glared at him.
"That's a lie."
Kenran ignored him.

*Just thought it would be fun to look closer into some people's past :)

270 Reviews

Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:04 pm
Alice says...

(Its Lukes turn Heather!!!*
I just lost the game.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:35 pm
Rydia says...

If you say so...

Luke

"Do not raise your voices here. The camp are sleeping and this situation will be hard enough to explain already without the general low on sleep too," I stated, turning my face away from the sleeping form of Amanta.

"There would not be anything to explain if not for his foolish plans," Silver grumbled.

"There will be nothing to explain anyway," Kenran declared. "I'll take Dahlia back to her own camp before anyone else wakes."

"That sounds like a good idea," Aren agreed.

"I think she should stay," Amanta mumbled, opening her eyes and sitting up. "Another healer would be useful and the forest nation has accepted converts before."

"I'm not a convert," Dahlia argued. "But I would like to help you..."
Writing Gooder

if ya mention chickens, i have to show up, that is the law.
— alliyah