Young Writers Society

Camp Pheligian

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:05 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"I'm Leo!" he repeated, his voice just as much of a squeak as it was the first time. He tried to squirm out of Kazimir's grip, but Kaz still held on tightly despite being noticeably shocked by what he said. Explaining things and saying who he was wasn't getting him anywhere. He had to come up with something, and he had to come up with it fast-

Oh Altera.

He was an idiot.

His guise shifted from the guard's to Leonardo Cartwright - yellow prison uniform and all - in the blink of an eye. There was no flash of light, and there was no gradual change. He just appeared one way one moment and a different way the next.

"I'm really, really sorry!" he apologized. "I did want to tell you! But I came up with it when the guards were right in front of us, so I had to keep it to myself! That way they weren't expecting an escape attempt, and no one would be wondering why I had suddenly disappeared from the ship! P-Please don't be too mad at me?"
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:16 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Kazimir's face fell from one of rage to one of utter, relieved, confusion. In one swift movement he released Leo from his grasp and pulled him close in a tight hug.

"God, you stupid idiot, ya shoulda just told me you were a shifter or whatever you are," he muttered, voice already growing hoarse.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:35 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Apophis stared at him with wide eyes. "Why the Hell didn't you inform us about the fact you could do that?!"
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:22 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"I, uh, did," he quietly protested, now getting squeezed to death via hug instead of choking. "It was right before the guards showed up and before I died, so I guess it must have slipped your mind? It would have probably slipped my mind too."
mage

queer and here.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:13 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

She frowned. That...shouldn't have happened. What was going on with her? "I suppose so," she answered with a slight shrug. "It's irrelevant now. How about we...what do you say? Get this show on the road, is the idiom, I believe."
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:12 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Kazimir finally let Leo go abruptly, pulling away with a gruff clearing of his throat.

"You have a plan, yeah?"

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:14 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He nodded, hesitantly letting his guise return to the one of the guard. "I do," he confirmed, nervously running his fingers through his hair - just like Odris had done around him all of those years ago. "Since I can play the part of a guard and you two are prisoners, I thought I could lead you to the stargate. And I have some other kinds of magic at my disposal, too, if we end up being discovered before we can finish escaping."
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:48 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Kazimir looked over to Auryon with a sly smile, and then looked back over Maahes. "Well, look at you! You're just full of surprises. I'm ready soon as ya wanna head outta here. We should probably get movin' before we cause suspicion or somethin'."

Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy