z

Young Writers Society

Project L.I.F.E

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:21 am
Day says...

^^ I'm more than happy to continue this because it is one of my favorites, but I doubt anyone else. Jasminebells also seems to have neglected her own thread anyway.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:28 am
Rydia says...

Perhaps we could do some plotting together. I rather like the characters we have here, I just feel that they're too scattered.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

126 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:17 am
Day says...

I agree 100% Kitty that's why I was trying to get them to come together when they heard the screeching.

Reviews: 0
Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:40 pm
MathisSiddel says...

I get Shera back with you guys if you want. :mrgreen:
███████████████!!Story Booker Here!!███████████████

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:41 pm
Rydia says...

Sounds good to me!
Writing Gooder

Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:15 pm
MathisSiddel says...

Sorry I have to write this quick and do not have time to go back and edit it.

I rolled my eyes. It was not going to be all hunky dory. She thought she could steal my weapons they I would risk my life to save her sorry butt and they she would give me a big smile and I would carry her off into the sunset. I could see her taking off with my stuff tonight! I told her,"It may be limpy or whatever but it is not broke. I have kill the monsters not make your life easier by carrying you. Now shush and follow me." I know I was being harsh but she was going to have to cowgirl up. This was a matter of survival. I headed back up towards that cave entrance. I looked back and she was walking just fine. I smirked. We got about fifty yards to the entrace of the cave when I heard a ROAR. The guard must have been found. I garbed Schera's arm and took off towards the light up ahead. A beast jumped out from a side tunnel right in front of me. I took one of my knives and plunged it into his shoulder. I clawed my chest and I flew backwards smashing into the wall. I thought it was all over. I looked down ready to see blood pouring out onto the ground. A smile spread out over my face. It was not a situation to be happy in but I was. snapped out of it to see Schera backed up against a wall the beast coming towards her. She had a rock and had broke one of its arms. I planted an arrow in the back of its head. I had found that the best place to hit them was the area where the head met the neck. Then I heard more coming from below. I grabbed Schera again and ran. I ran. I ran faster and longer than I thought possible. I was practically dragging Schera behind me. I felt bad since she was blind but we had to move.

-----

The forest slowly got less rocky and more green.

----

It was dark and I was about ready to die. Then I heard a scream. Just my luck. MORE MONSTERS! We set off towards the screams. As we got closer I looked over a side of a hill and saw a group of people. I could not see who. "Stay here a sec Schera! I mean do not MOVE!" I had a feeling she would be gone when I got back. I used my camo to sneak up behind the people. They were from the clearing. A few were dead and the rest were crying. I stood in front of them and turn off my camo. They jumped about two feet in the air screaming. I would probably be scared to. I had some make sift armor with claw marks on it, my hair was probably crazy, my jeans were tore to pieces and soaked with blood, I had my bow out with an arrow ready to go, and my eyes were tired and wild. Oh, and there was the fact that I had just popped up out of no where.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:09 pm
Rydia says...

Lucas

I didn't hear him approaching so I was scared at first but when I saw it was just Mathew I was happy enough that I almost forgot about the bodies and nearby wolf creatures. In fact, I felt more like myself than I had in days. "Dude! You scared the shit out of me, how'd you do it? I mean- man! Where've you been all this time, you're missing the party y'know?" And then I truly, really felt bad. Aw shit, just a second ago I'd wished that he'd been eaten so I wouldn't have to look at his body. And there were lots of bodies to look at, that made my newly revived mind feel sick.

"Party?" Mathew spluttered.

"We shouldn't stay here too long, those things are nearby," Sara said. Oh yeah! The wolf monsters! I nodded worriedly and tried to look every direction at once, holding one of my throwing daggers in hand. I'd still not tried to use them but they made me feel better, safer. Not that I needed it now that the Mr. assassin man was here. Speaking of which I still had one of his arrows. Hah! Quite the arsenal collection, yeah!

"Is there anyone else with you?" Farix asked, looking at the corpses uncertainly. He gave me a slightly worried glance and I thought I got his meaning. Burning time? Bye bye bodies? I felt half bad for the thought but there wasn't anything else we could do.

"I can burn the bodies if you guys don't mind? You'd have to stand back though, I don't want to singe your eyebrows off!"

Mathew still looked a little overwhelmed but he half nodded and told us, "Yeah, I'm with Shera. I left her just over-"

"Here," Shera answered for him. She was determined to make her way over without our aid and stumbling toward the sound of our voices. I was love stricken. Well no, I wasn't but dude! A girl! I wouldn't have cared if she'd been fat and ugly, I was just happy to not be the spare wheel anymore. Or was I? Knowing my luck she'd already be in love with our assassin friend.
Writing Gooder

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:48 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Sara
"Burn away Lucas." I said tying my hair back with a string from my shirt. I turned and walked up the hill. "Where are you going?" Farix asked. I turned towards him and smiled grimly. "I'm going wolf hunting." I said holding out my bow and arrows. "Your insane." Lucas said his voice full of respect. I bowed from my waist grinning broadly. "Thank you kind sir." I said politely. I turned and continued to walk. "Wait!" Farix called. I didn't slow.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:11 pm
View Likes
MathisSiddel says...

Matthew Habel

Schera was standing on the other side of the fire. I turned to Lucas. I had seen him light up when she came in. He looked already smitten by her. I whispered behind the crackling fire,"Dude, just a warning, Schera is not one to trust. She stole my bow and arrows, got captured by the creatures, and almost got me killed. So if when you sleep keep your stuff safe. You all might wake up helpless."
He looked really surprised,"Dude, she can't be that bad. She looks like thirteen. She is pretty cute too."
I rolled my eyes and said,"Your funeral. But I would recommend not getting seduced by her then die. Just saying."

I looked over and Sara was going off to hunt wolves or something. I figured I might as well help. I can just see her tore to pieces laying on the forest floor. I ran over and tapped her.

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:50 pm
foxfire says...

*sorry guys for not replying....but i'm still game!

Schera

What the hell did those bloody pups did to me! They will regret this. I touched my arm and bit my lip from the pain. Great, why on earth did that guy forcibly dragging me. I arm had somewhat got better but he made it worse. I looked at some of he remaining people. They guy and some new kid was talking while some girl was somewhere across them.

What were they saying...? I am losing my hearing. I do not whether if it might heal or it is permanent...i am frustaningly confuse.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and tried to looked to where the sound come from but all i heard was soft murmurs
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 pm
MathisSiddel says...

I have a question? Why is Schera losing her hearing?

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:35 pm
ArahniaSiddel says...

*sigh* you ignored my post. I know it wasn't good, but you could have .... Never mind.
So basicly I am going to re-try to meet up with you guys . . . If that's OK with you.

KK

I had been stumbling for what seemed like hours. Not it was getting dark. I looked at the night sky. The first few stars had appeared. I felt so . . . Smoke? It wasn’t too far away. Maybe we weren’t the only ones after all. I started that way.

Finally I got to a grassy hill. There sitting beside a fire were a few people. I walked into clear sight.

“Hello?” I said.

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:52 am
foxfire says...

Oh...it was when she was ambushed by the beasts. Since i don't know anything about them,i gave them some ability to create some sound that disrupts hearing which may allow them to ambush their prey.

So, when Schera was fighting, they use this ability to the point that her hearing got damaged and as effect, her hearing is slowly deteriorating.

Poor Schera...:(
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

126 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:32 am
Day says...

Sorry I haven't posted been uber busy, but I'll try to do it today.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:15 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Sara
I turned towards Matthew. "What do you want?" I asked coolly. "I want to help." He said confidently. I looked at him skeptically. "Why?" I asked. "I don't want you to get killed." He replied calmly. I blinked once. "Ok then." I said my voice calm once again. I turned towards Farix and noticed he was trying to get up the hill. I groaned and helped him up the hill. "What are you doing?" I asked.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado