"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:12 pm
October Girl says...

**YOU KNOW IT! :D **

"I'm sorry lady you can't fight worth shit. And as much as I hate to say it, I won't always be here to protect you." he said pressing a kiss to her neck. "But right now, I have to arm you with the basics."

She just stared at him.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:04 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Hold your hands like this." he repleid standing behind her and moving her hands. He continued to show her what to do and how to attack. "Now, practice with me. I won't hurt you, don't worry about hurting me."

*Oi*
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:10 pm
October Girl says...

After a couple of hours of working, he finally decided school was totally done for the day. He was actually kind of amused that Dawn hadn't totally freaked out when he told her that she was a future witch.

"C'mon, lets go." he said.

She looked puzzled then she looked at him more. "Go where? I'm tired." she whined.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "Stop complaining we're going to find someone else to help you."

"But I like you as my teacher." she smiled.

He nodded and smirked. "I know but I can't be with you twenty four seven. There are other soon to be witches that need my help as much as you do."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:16 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Your gonna leave?" She asked. "Cause aren't the other witches in different countries?"

"Where'd you hear that?" He asked.

"A little birdy." SHe replied.

"Dawn." He said sternly.

"Holly told me." She replied crossing her arms.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:22 pm
October Girl says...

He made a new growling sound. "Great, well next time you see Holly ask her why in the hell she visits you, instead of me."

"I'll do that." she made a mocking sound.

"And plus all I have to do is think about the person I want to see at the moment and it takes me to them. But only if their witches or beginner witches." he said sternly. "So I won't be away from you for long."

"So it's like that TV show 'Charmed' huh?"

"No! It is NOTHING like that damn TV show and even if it is they stole it from us." he said. "Get dressed, we're looking for your part time teacher."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:26 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dawn nodded. Why doesn't Holly visit him? She wondered. She would ask Holly that later, but that reaction was the exit reason she didn't want to mention it. SHe was in love with a man that was in love with a woman that died lifetimes ago.

"How can we know we can trust them?" She demanded.

"We'll know." He replied as he pulled his coat on. He tossed her her's and she pulled it on.

"We're getting a dog too." SHe replied.

"Won't do you any good." He replied.

"I'll put some spell on it to make it do good." She rpelied firmly, "I'm getting a dog."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:31 pm
October Girl says...

Dante didn't like dogs. "Fine but if that mutt chews up any of my things, the panther side of me is going to eat it." he warned. "I know exactly where to find your new instructer."

"Where?" she gulped.

"Embryn club." The club was huge and it was always packed to the max. He was personal friends with the owner and lent him a couple thousand dollars to help get the club started.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:37 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dawn followed him into the club looking aroudn as people danced against each other. She moved closer to Dante as she saw a few poeple looking at her. They walked up to the bar.

"I need to talk to Tommy." Dante said.

"Sorry, he isn't here." The guy repleid.

"Ya he is. Tell him Dante's here." Dante replied crossing his arms.

"DANTE!" A deep voice boomed from behind them making Dawn jump a little as they turned aorund.

"Hi, Tom." Dante smiled. "How are you doing?"
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:42 pm
October Girl says...

**I have to go my hubby is home and we're going to dinner ^__^ be back later on bye girl**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:44 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Bye, have fun!***
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:12 am
October Girl says...

**Ugh we got into a huge arguement :evil: :cry: **

Dante looked at Tom they hadn't spoken for a while, but they had always been great friends. Tom was tall he had bleach blonde hair and brown eyes, he wasn't a good teacher but he knew people...

"Tom, this is my uh... Fiance, Dawn." Dante held her hand and brought her forward.

Tom took Dawn's hand and spun her around. "She's a true beauty and a lovely lucky lady... Or so her future says." Tom smiled at Dawn in a friendly way.

"Hey don't go getting any ideas friend, she's mine so you can just back off." Dante smirked and wrapped one arm around her waist. "So do you think you can find someone to teach her or what?"

"Future seeker. I already knew you were coming, I've got people in the other room lined up waiting to meet her." Tom said.

Dante nodded, Tom was VERY trustworthy and if he was going to leave her in the hands of someone it would be Tommy. "Alright." Dante said. "Dawn I want you to go in by yourself, Tom will be in there with you to protect you... You'll be fine. Pick out an instuctor and take your time. I'll just be out here. OK?"

Dawn looked hesitant. "OK." she smiled.

A couple of minutes after she left Dante went to the food court. He wasn't in any mood for a beer. When he turned around there were three wanna-be-barbie sorority girls giggling and staring at him.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:45 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***I'm sorry***

Dawn didn't like leaving him, but she did. Tommy led her down a winding hallway.

"You love, Dante." Tommy said matter of factly.

"Excuse me?" She demanded looking at him.

"Even if I didn't have powers I could tell." He smiled down at her. "Patients, he's still healing."

"I know." She replied.

"Right, you talk to Holly." They stepped into the room and she wanted to step back. They were all guys. SHe didn't want to work with another guy. SHe wanted to work with Dante. They walked past her one by one answering her question. Only one of them did she feel safe around. He was HUGE though.

"So, who do you pick?" Tommy asked.

"C-Colt." She replied pointing towards the man. He nodded and got up followingi them out of the room and back to find Dante.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:00 pm
October Girl says...

**Thanks**

Dante tried to get away from the three Trophy-wives-in-training. They were popping their gum and waving at him.

Oh Dear God, somone save him.

"Hey cutie, I'm Dianna." one said, she was tall blonde and she would have been perfect just not for Dante. "We should go out some time." she smiled.

No, No we shouldn't*
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:06 am
TNCowgirl says...

Dawn saw the girl flirting with Dante and she walked over wrapping her arms around his waist and leaning against his chest.

"Whose this?" SHe asked smiling at him. He smiled back.

"No clue." He replied kissing her. She smiled at the girl who huffed and walked off. "YOu find someone?"

"Yup." Tommy and Colt walked over then standing in front of them. "Meet Colt."
Want a Readers crit???

I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon