z

Young Writers Society

Carradyne

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:02 pm
Elizabeth says...

Marko went back to the library and relocated the book on old Carradyne and brought it to Caleb. They paged through it, looking for any clues taht might hint as to who could possibly be the holders of the virtues.

"There are 7 holy virtues and those who possess are the purity of the lands. Those who dishonor this the virtue will vanish. Those who deserve and earn it will recieve it after the current posesser is gone. This usually runs in generations..."

"Do you think Aurora has one Marko? I mean King Ganan had one as well."

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:21 pm
deleted6 says...

Slickunus ran he needed to get away for he had given in.
When he saw Anger walking at him
"Hello Slickunus grinned Anger evilly, you ran like the coward you are."
"I can explain, i was outnumbered he stammered, Please Spare me"
"No get in mud like the pig you are"Teron kicks him into the mud
"Slickunus i never liked you food was too much on your mind"
"Please spare me" pleads Slickunus.
No you fled like a coward and i m that not good enough Slickunus, Bye Slickunus he sneered drawing his sword, and struck the pleading Slickunus down.

Slickunus lay in the mud dead, his blood disappearing into the ground, Anger walked away picking up his sword from Slickunus chest.
Last edited by deleted6 on Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:49 am
Elizabeth says...

"Ugh, he even gave up his damn stone! No, matter, soon it will be in my posession again. As well as Repusto's lust.

Back in Carradyne the town was repairing nicely. Buildings were restored and livestock and crops were rebuilt. Caleb watched from the balcony of his nad Aurora's bedroom, looking down. This was the city he now had to protect from those who came in search of the virtues and sins... And he hoped that nobody he knew was in any grave danger.

Random avatar

Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:01 am
deleted6 says...

Marko had been trying to talk to Amy lately, but she just kept on disappearing.
So Marko carried or searching.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

Random avatar

Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:07 pm
Elizabeth says...

Rose played happily with the childhood hand me downs of Aurora. She wore clothes and now lived in the castle. She always saw her father in dispair when Amy wasn't around and she began to help him look. But now and then she thinks it's not for the best to find her, something, afterall, could be happening to Amy.

Caleb and Aurora, after much deliberation, wanted to journey out of the castle for their honeymoon, yet they weren't able to leave Carradyne, they felt obligated to stay during the entire reconstruction. A new tavern, opening in Carradyne, offered them free drinks and food whenever they pleased. A new hotel, openning near a great beach offered them a honeymoon sanctuary once it was finished.

Things were well in Carradyne... or so everybody was lead to believe.

Random avatar

Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:36 pm
deleted6 says...

Anger ran up the marble steps of the main keep he had done his mission stupid Slickunus lost the stone like he knew he would
He saw Vanity looking through her mirror and went to talk to her.

Random avatar

Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:39 pm
Elizabeth says...

"Why arne't you inside with the others? What is the point of having an invisable fortress if you keep standing outside and looking at yourself?"

"Hold on I'm fixing my hair."
"You've been doing that for the past 37 years! ... Oh my God is that a grey hair??"
"WHERE??" Vanity screamed and looked harder.
"Go inside there is dye inside." Vanity ran inside to find the dye.....
"Stupid vain little iddiot..." Anger laughed mischeviously at himself. There wasn't any dye.

Random avatar

Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:47 am
deleted6 says...

God he loved messing with people minds, and with the sins it was all too easy, he missed Bane for he was the only sin he liked. He sighed and went off the cause more trouble in the keep with the other sins

Random avatar

Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:16 pm
Elizabeth says...

One evening Marko finally caught up with Amy. She was as tired and weary as ever and looked incredibly dull and bored to see him.

"amy? Where have you been all this time? I missed you so!" Marko pleaded for her to take a walk with him.
"I can't go.... I'm too tired... and this," she pulled a stone out of her pocket. It was a virtue! "This is something I found... on my bed... perhaps it was from me but it came off... but... it's... Just take it!" And with that she ran off.

Random avatar

Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:44 am
Elizabeth says...

Marko stood there holding the stone. Wondering what had become of Amy. Just then Rose walked up.
"She's scared daddy, she said the stone made her weird. She didn't want you to get sick from her."

Marko stood there wondering why anybody would think the stone was a bad thing, unless this was a sin!

Marko carefully studied the stone in the library that night, but than goodness it wasn't a sin. It was a virtue stone.

Random avatar

Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:27 am
deleted6 says...

Marko thought maybe Amy wasn't embracing her virtue he looked up her virtue
When a guard rushed in "Sir Marko i have intresting but frighting news, Slickunus was found dead, but i swear on my honore i told no guard to kill him, someone followed him and saw him get killed by the peson who escaped you, Slickunus was unarmed so was killed in cold blood."

Marko thought about this "you may leave Galahast"
"Yes sir also you need to report to Caleb right away."

Random avatar

Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:35 am
Elizabeth says...

Marko trudged along the hallways. He knew that he had to tell Caleb they were in danger once again. The death of Repusto meant nothing compared to the battle they were about to encounter.

He knew the man who had escaped from him was indeed powerful and very impulsive. Marko had the feling he carried a sin and had come back for more.

He then found Caleb and Aurora... they were both standing next to each another. Aurora turned around, smiling widely. Caleb was too.

"Aurora's pregnant with the heir to CARRADYNE!" Caleb called to Marko!

Random avatar

Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:51 am
deleted6 says...

Marko tried smiling back, then told them what guard hat told him, slowly their happniess turned to anger and sadness.
Caleb was first too break the silents "We misjudged or oppenents, they can't stand failure as we can see, maybe that is Anger weakness"
"Amy thinks she a freak, because she found the stone i think she closing out her virtue, ignoring it."

Random avatar

Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:47 pm
Elizabeth says...

That isn't good... if she can't accept her virtue it will vanish to another, and perhaps it won't be sometbody we know.." Caleb sighed and Aurora held him. Marko nodded. He knew too if the virtue was to vanish then it would certianly be unexpected and perhaps fall into the wrong hands.

"I'll go talk to Amy. Congradulations on the baby. I'll be sure to give you a proper congrats as soon as I return." Aiwth that Marko walked out of the room with the stone of charity.

Random avatar

Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:20 am
deleted6 says...

Amy stood over the lake looking at herself how could she think she was pretty her hair was her pride it always had been, but it did not seem so nice how could Marko love her she was a ugly hag and yet she was preganant so what about the baby who cared nobody cared. She was just about to jump when she heard something

The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14