z

Young Writers Society

Crimson Passion

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:31 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"He protects you from Deadlove and me if you haven't noticed, the dog is fine. Deadlove we should watch, but no matter where we go he'll always be around." Shaun said softly.

"Can't you kill hi?" She asked.

"I don't know how to kill a demon of his kind. I'm new to all this stuff, my sire didn't even stick aroudn enough to tell me what I was, let alone how to kill demons." He replied kissing her forehead. "And I don't know who we can trust and who we cant."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:39 pm
Ellyphant says...

"Well if you haven't noticed, we can't trust anyone!" I yelled.

"Will you stop being so paranoid! Just stop! You're getting on my nerves with all of that jabber!" Shaun shouted back.

"Yah? Well, this is how you sound all the time and I have to deal with it! So get over it! I'm just trying to be careful and cautious! And you just lay back thinking you can beat up anything that harms me! Well I hate to ruin your party, but one day there is gonna be someone that isn't gonna fear you and step away. They are actually gonna stay and fight and defeat you! I'm sorry if I don't want that to be tomorrow!" I was finished being hormonial. I pushed him away and ran. I busted through the back door and into the woods. I kept on running until I came up to a little open area that had grass. I fell down and watered the weeds with my tears as I waited for Shaun to come and find me like he always did.
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

110 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:52 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun growled and ran after her. He got closer as a weird smell hit his nose. He got across the clearing from Ettabell and saw a demon sneaking towards her.

"ETTABELL! RUN!" He yelled at her running towards her as fast as he could. She jumped up and he got behind her slamminginto the demon right before it got her. He felt the demon slam into a tree and he stepped back all his instincts flaring as he crouched and hissed at the demon.

"A vampire! Thats whats protecting the baby? A silly vampire!" The demon laughed. Shaun hissed his whole body tensing up.

"Try me, demon." He hissed. The demon laughed adn lunged at him. Shaun slammed his fist into the demon and smiled when the demon flew against the tree again.

"SO your stronger then other vampires, big deal." The demon laughed. "Doesn't make you any more different then the other vampires."

"Other then it's my baby, and my girl your threatening." Shaun hissed. "And no one is going to hurt either of htem." He took off towards the demon slamming his fists into him. The demon kicked into gear and started throwing them back. Shaun didn't know how many times he got hit, but he knew for sure that he'd make sure she was fine, no one was going to hurt his Ettabell. He felt the demon slump under his fist and he stepped back. He sniffed the air, he didn't smell anything but Ettabell. He turned around and looked at her smiling. Then everything started to go black.

"Shaun?" Ettabell called walking toawrds him.

"I-I n-n-need to feed." He groaned before he saw the ground flying towards him.
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:08 pm
Ellyphant says...

After he said that he wasn't my Shaun any longer. He was a Vampire. His eyes had a tint of read in them and they looked unfocussed. It was one of the scariest moments of my life and I have had a lot of those. He circled me and started to druel some. I backed up and then came the point when i went dull in the head and my fear instincts kicked in and I started running. I didn't get far when I was tackled to the ground by something. It was heavier than Shaun, though. Was it just his Vampire in him or was it someone else?
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:17 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*Shaun's vampires form has a different name. :P*

Nick watched the girl run and he smiled, a chase was always better. But something about it felt wrong? Yes, this was the first time Nick had been let out. Stupid human had to much control. Nick had the same memories that his human form had, but he didn't pay attention to them. He didn't want to waste that time. He gave the punny human enough head start then took off after her. He frowned when he saw something else holding her down. HE ran faster and shoved the other vampire off. He hissed. This was his meal. He crouched low and hissed.

"Ah, hello, Nick. Looks like Shaun let you out." The vampire in front of him laughed.

"What do you mean? We're just a normal vampire." Nick hissed. The vampire laughed. It was his sire.

"Oh no. Your a mutant vampire. YOu've two personalities. One only comes out, you, when Shaun doesn't eat enough and is outraged." THe vampire laughed.

"I don't care, one way or the other. This is
my meal." He hissed.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." THe vampire laughed. "You kill her and Shaun'll probably kill himself, so bye bye you."

"She's a human!" NIck hissed.

"Look back into your memories, she isn't any human. She means alot to your other side." His sire laughed. "I'll get her later, you figure out what your going to do. THere is a herd of deer that way if you decided not to commit suicide."
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:44 pm
Ellyphant says...

I swore that I had gone mentally insane. Who was Nick and who was this wack-job talking to him? Shaun was going to eat me? I was truly scared. I was then sent through this weird phase. I never would of done this if I had control of myself. I walked up to Nick and placed my hand on his cheek. I placed my other hand on his other cheek and pulled his head down to where his lips touched my neck. His fangs poked my skin softly but no venom was released. For some reason, I was trying to seduce him at his hungriest. Why would I do that? When he came back up he turned and ran to where the herd of deer that that strange man told him about. My heart was beating so fast that I could barely breathe.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Nick nearly hissed hwen the girl grbabed his face and kissed him, when her blood spilled into his mouth eh could no longer ignore the memories that flooded back. He pulled away running towards hte herd. He couldnt' hurt her, not now. He felt a sense of need to protect her now.

Shaun 'woke' up with a limp deer laying at his feet. HE smelled Ettabell and he ran toward her scent.

"You ok?" HE asked trying to remember everythign that happened but not remembering anything. THere was a wall.

**Say they have to taste her blood to remember. Nick won't care. But Shaun will refuse to willingly do it. :D**
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:03 am
Ellyphant says...

"What? You don't remember? You almost ATE me! I had to seduce you to get you choose the deer over me!" I yelled. I was angry but thankful I was alive.

"I don't remember anything..." he smirked, "You seduced me?" he said with a perk.

"Partly! And don't smile like that. This dude that you were talking to said that you wouldn't remember anything and to remember anything you would need to taste my blood, so, here," I said running about ten feet away and throwing a vile at him with my blood, still warm, and then running another ten feet away.

"What are you doing get back over here!" he said.

"No! If you like the taste and want more I want to have a head start!" I replied.

"I refuse to taste it!" he said. But then he started to hesitate.

**Wasn't sure how you wanted this to go down so I just chipped in as much as I could and left the rest to you! I hope I did it the way you wanted! Hurry up coz now I am excited to see your next post!**
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:14 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Just do it ok." She growled.

"NO!" He hissed tossing her the vile. She caught it and frowned. He ran over to her before she could go anywhere. "If I wanted to catch you it wouldn't matter how much of a head started you had I"d find you. I'm not going to hurt you. I would never hurt you, or even think about hurting you."

"Well you just about killed me!" Anger showing on her face. "Just drink this, dangit!"

"Hold on." He grabbed a piece of wood and made a stake. "Hold this."

"Why?" She demanded.

"Cause maybe you won't take off running." He replied.

"I'm not going to kill you!" She growled. "We've been over this."

"YOu will to protect our baby. But you won't have to." HE replied taking the vile. He opened the lid and twisted his mouth. He didn't want to do this.

"Just drink it!" She screamed. He sighed and did as she said. A rush of memories hit him from the past few minutes. When his eyes came back into focus he looked at Ettabell. "YOu remember?"

"Ya, I can't be around you anymore." He whispered. "I can't take the chance of hurting you. I won't put you in danger."
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:33 pm
Ellyphant says...

I couldn't believe what he just said. I felt tears building up for the third time in one day.

"Y-you're going to leave me? Just like that? I have been in danger ever since I started hanging around you! And after you leave what makes you think that I won't be in more danger? I will be more vulnerable than ever! And it won't be just you hurting me by breaking my heart it will be all the deamonds and angels hurting me because I don't know how to hide or what to do when you aren't around to lead me. So if your gonna leave, then go! But just remember that when you decide that you shouldn't of done it then it will be because you got word that I was dead. So go ahead. Walk away from me, from the baby...from us," I said turning and slowly departing from him starting to cry. What hurt me the most is that he hadn't stopped me yet. He just let me keep walking. I came to the back door. I covered my nose and mouth and started pouring water from my eyes. I let go of the knob and went to my knees crying and I couldn't stop. It's possible that I had just lost my only love. And I could still see, but it was fading quickly.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:43 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun watched her go. Would him staying be safer then him leaving.

"But I just tried to kill her!" He growled. "I can't control what happens when I do that."

Then don't ever get hungry enough to do it again. He nodded at the htought and ran after Ettabell. She was sitting on the pourch crying.

"Do you hate me?" HE asked softly walking close to her and hoping she wasn't mad.

"Yes! No." She yelled the first, and then the no was a whisper. He sat next to her and wrapped hsi arm around her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." He kissed her head. "No, thats a lie. I was thinking, but I wasn't thinking about how to avoid letting that happen period, but I was thinking about how to keep you safe. I want to remove all threats from you, so at that moment all I could htink of was removing the danger of me. "
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:52 pm
Ellyphant says...

I wiped my nose and looked at him. He looked at me and smiled. I slapped him. I did it hard, too.

"Ow! What was that for?" he said backing away.

"You are not a danger! You are my safe place! You need to stop changing your mind so much! One of these days you are gonna push me too far and I'm not going to forgive you! You scared me to death! You made me cry three times today. That's what that slap was for and you deserved it and it felt good on my part," I said standing and going inside walking to the fridgerator. I heard him close the door so I waited for him to say something.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun wasn't going to tell her that he hadn't even felt the stupid slap. Well he knew where it hit, but that was about it. He walked over to the kitchen leaning against the counter and watching her.

"Your site leaving?" He asked as he watched her. She was being more calculated.

"Maybe." She replied.

"I'm sorry." HE whispered softly. "Let me make dinner for you."

"I can do it." She replied as she kept walking around the kitchen. HE watched until he knew she had completely lost her site.

"No, let me." He walked up behind her taking her hand away from the stove his lips next to her ear. "Please."
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:02 pm
Ellyphant says...

I shivered as he said that with his lips right beside my ear. I put my hands on his neck and turned around.

"Can we make dinner later?" I asked tracing his lips that I couldn't see.

**Sorry so short. Brain dead right now**
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:09 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun chuckled softly kissing her lips. "Ah, but your hungry." He smiled kissing the nape of her neck.

"And your not helping any." She breathed. "The food isn't going anywhere." He chuckled and held her close.

"Hmm, lets see." He laughed kissing her lips again.

((Thats fine))
Want a Readers crit???

a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn