z

Young Writers Society

Something, I don't know.

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:38 am
Nutty says...

"I'll stay." Eryc looked up at the group. "You all go. Keep yourselves alive. Keep them alive, if possible. But, I think it would be best if I stay with Keira."
I'm not heartless. How can she even think that? He took a deep breath, and calmed himself. At least I won't have to go running around the woods... Who am I kidding? I love the woods!
Bringing himself back to the task at hand, he looked around. "Any complaints?"
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:13 pm
kater_314 says...

Name: Zilliah

Breed: hybrid

Ablities: Basically has the same as her parents combined, though she doesn't have to change under a full moon. Her strength is uncanny and her temper is as well.

Looks: 5'2, chesnut hair and blue eyes. She has a birth mark of a claw on her belly. Wolf form: She is a gray wolf with those same piercing blue eyes and the birth mark is on her right shoulder.

Zilliah patiently waited for the pack to return home. She was feeling dreadfully lonely. She couldn't find comfort in the woods tonight. Even the moon shied from her face. Everything despises me. She thoguht coldly. She wasn't that different from everything else...was she? And why should she be punished for her parent's mistake?

She sighed, one day the whole world would know that she was here. That she was a force to be reckoned with. She wasn't a freak, she just wanted to belong somewhere. That's why she was seeking revenge. She couldn't explain the feeling she got when the pack told her of another kill they had made.

Connor walked through the bushes. He headed towards her.

"What news have you brought me? Good news I hope." Zilliah said calmly.

"Afraid not, your excellence. The pack lost her...again."

Zilliah gritted her teeth, "Of all the incompotence! You fools can do nothing. I have to do everything for you! Do you even think on your own? Do you Connor?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Then think, Connor, how hard is it for you to capture one puny human? I thought this would be easy. Get out of my sight you worm."
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." - Mark Twain

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:28 pm
Tamora says...

*Thanks a heap Kater, that's going to make this a whole lot more interesting*

Keira looked thankfully at Eryc, he obviously didn't want trust taken away from him.

"Thanks Eryc, that would be alot better then hanging around here all by myself."

she looked back at the vampires who were obviously intent and ready to go, "look, could you just try to bring one of them back?"
It is an established fact that, despite everything society can do, girls of seven are magnetically attracted to the colour pink.
- Terry Pratchett, "Monstrous Regiment"

280 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:36 pm
Nutty says...

Eryc sprawled on the couch, trying to think of something interesting to do while the others argued about who was going. He turned and grinned at keira. "I tried, but there is no way of getting reception for television out here. We'll have to play a board-game or something."
"I want to go!" Muttered Adrian.
"You're staying!"
"Can you guys hurry up?" Called Eryc. "You're wasting time!"

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:57 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

Selena didn't care who was going or not. All she knew was that her curiosity was driving her nuts. She turned on her heel and walked out without a word.

Once outside, she changed into her cat form. A much less disgusting change, compared to the dog, but she hated having to take all her clothes off to do it.

She placed her clothes inside the door and paced at the edge of the woods.

Go in or wait for the others?
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

69 Reviews

Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:23 am
Tamora says...

Keira watched Selena leave and turned to Ishtar and Blanche.

"Look if you're going, you should probably go now, I don't think she's very fond of waiting."

Ishtar looked at Eryc one last time, "Don't let her get hurt, will you?"

Eryc looked up from his cupboard, "Would I do that?"

Ishtar shook her head and left behind Selena while Blanche followed behind.

Keira turned to Eryc, "what games have you got?"

280 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:53 am
Nutty says...

"A lot of strategy games... Risk, Chess, that kinda stuff..." He looked up and grinned. "And the random classics. Cards, checkers, umm... operation, And..." Eyrc dusted off a box. "Bananas and pajamas snap."
He looked embarrassed. "...I have no idea how that got in there."
Standing up, he placed the offensive box on the cupboard top. "What do you want to play?"

69 Reviews

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:26 pm
Tamora says...

"Um...you know poker?"

Eryc grinned, "What are we betting?"

Keira smiled back, "How about, how many questions we get to ask the captive?"

His smile vanished, Keira realised that that had probably not been the best thing to say and regretted it.

"Or not, we can bet something else," she said hurriedly, "got any sugar cubes?"
It is an established fact that, despite everything society can do, girls of seven are magnetically attracted to the colour pink.
- Terry Pratchett, "Monstrous Regiment"

280 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:51 am
Nutty says...

Eryc grinned. "You trying to get hyperactive?" He turned and wandered into the kitchen. "Where did I put those sugar cubes...."
Keira appeared in the doorway. "Nice kitchen..."
"I have to cook over a fire, obviously. I have a generator... but I've always preferred spit roasted food anyway. So I have no oven."
He rummaged through a cupboard. "I have sugarcubes, gummy bears and chocolate." Tossing Keira the gummy bears, and carrying the sugar and chocolate, he went back to the lounge. "We'll have to sit on the floor... my kitchen table is a little... messy."
Keira laughed. "That's an understatement! I've never seen so many books."
Eryc shrugged. "I get lonely. Books keep my mind of things."

69 Reviews

Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:04 am
Tamora says...

Keira sighed, "Fair enough I suppose, living alone like this, I'd get lonely too."

She smiled, Eryc seemed to be able to get her to open up like she didn't think she could. He was open, easy-going. Just generally a nice guy.

And cute, very cute.

"Where do all these go?" she said, indicating the enormous pile of reading material on the table. She picked up some of the higher ones and held them out for him to put away, "I can't see any bookshelves."

Eryc took the books and walked into another room with them, "I find places for them, plus I've got a shelf in my bedroom, not that they all fit."

"Where do you get them all from?" she was curious, "I mean, it must be hard to go to into shops, as you are."

There was silence. He wasn't making any noise. She realised what she'd said and gulped. Maybe he made her open up a little too much.

"I'm sorry," she said quickly, mentally kicking herself. Twice in one conversation, not good for her charactor, "I, I didn't mean it."

He walked out slowly and smiled, "Don't worry, it's fine."

280 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:19 am
Nutty says...

Grabbing another couple of books, he continued. "Actually, it's surprising how unobservant people are. I wear a hat, and these," he tapped his reflective sunglasses with his free hand, "And don't attract attention to myself."
Keira nodded, then stopped. "What's with the glasses, anyway?"
Eryc looked up at her, and gave her a slight smile. "My eyes. They are... not normal." Removing the glasses, he revealed his pale blue eyes. They glowed slightly, making them piercing and cold. "They tend to scare people, especially at night."

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:59 am
Alice says...

Ishtar walked a slight distance away from adrian, she still didn't believe that he forgave her. They were almost there when she caught the stank of a half breed.

"One's close," she whispered. But before she could turn around she was tackled by a hybrid, the origional hybrid, Zilliah. "Zilliah? Oh my god!"

The hybrid started, "mum?"
I just lost the game.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:09 pm
kater_314 says...

Zilliah was tense, she hadn't expected them to come looking for her. Though she supposed that was rather native of her. Her mother was always trying to do the right thing. Well it won't work this time, mommy dearest. Zilliah thought rebelliously. Although she could see the pain in her mother's eyes, Zilliah was terribly impassive. She changed from her were-form and stared into her mother's eyes.

"What are you doing here? Where is dad...is he with you?" She said as she looked at the rest of what she supposed was a hunting party.

A male vampire came up to her mother and posesively placed his arm around her shoulders. Her mother didn't move an inch.

"Who's this?" She paused, "Another pick of the week?"
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." - Mark Twain

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:28 pm
Alice says...

"Pick of the year, I haven't spoken to your father for years before tonight. I thought his pack had killed you."

"Well they didn't."

"Thank god."

"Who is this?" Zilliah repeated.

"This is Adrian, you're somewhat step dad," Ishtar kept her tone light, trying to keep the icy stares warmed a little bit.
I just lost the game.

280 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:57 pm
Nutty says...

Keira looked shocked. "Your eyes! They glow"
"Werewolf trait... helps with night vision." Replacing his sunglasses, he grabbed the last books off the table. Keira seemed to shake herself, obviously relieved that the glasses were back in place.
I hope the others are alright... and they don't hate their grandmother as much as they must me.
Keira picked up a photo from the table, no longer hidden under books. "What's this?" She looked up at Eryc. "Is this you?"
Eryc held his hand out for the photo. Studying it, he nodded.
"Yeah. That's my parents, behind me."
"You look so young! And... normal." She studied his face, watching for signs of insult.
Eryc smiled slightly. "Of course I am. They threw me out when I got bitten. I was seven, in that photo."
Keira frowned. "I'm sorry... about your parents..."
"It was a long time ago." Eryc stared off into the distance, remembering. Snapping back to the present, he produced a pack of cards. "Ready to play?"

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi