Simonsn338 says...

She walked through the house and went downstairs not knowing what else to do
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Tue May 07, 2019 3:50 pm
Lib says...

"Hey, Mercury." Sasha said, stopping her. "Last night, you were saying something. About... Um... You know, Dilan?"

"Girls! Right on time!" Mr Keith's voice boomed out of the dining room.

"Tell me later." Sasha whispered to Mercury.
*insert quirky signature here*

Reviews: 0
Tue May 07, 2019 4:39 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury winked at her and nodded “yep of course sash” she said and smiled.

Mrs. Keith walked into th room “morning kids”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 07, 2019 4:45 pm
Lib says...

"Good morning." Sasha said then noticed that Dilan still wasn't here.

"Oh my gosh, Dilan still hasn't waken up!" Mr Keith groaned. "Sasha, do you mind going to wake him up?" Sasha was taken aback.

"Um - uh. Yes, sure. Um... I'll be right back." She stuttered.

Tue May 07, 2019 4:49 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury laughed having heard sasha stutter and awwed at the face she’d made. She smiled and looked around at his parents “hi” she mumbled quietly

Mrs. Keith smiled and watched Sasha silently talking to Mr.Keith “well hello” she said hearing mercury
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 07, 2019 4:54 pm
Lib says...

"Um, Mer, can you come with me? In case I get lost?" Sasha said.

"Oh, this house is so small that it's impossible to get lost, child!" Mr Keith smiled. "Go wake him up, its almost time for breakfast, right Rose?" He looked at Mrs Keith and Sasha guessed that her name was Rose.

Tue May 07, 2019 5:24 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Rose nodded “yea the house is way to small for you to get lost” she told sasha smiling.

Mercury smiled “yea Sasha your a big girl , go wake up dilan on your own” she said teasing her.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 07, 2019 5:33 pm
Lib says...

"Humph. Okay. I'll be right back." Sasha huffed. She walked up the stairs and looked into one of the rooms. It was empty. She guessed it was the parents' room. She opened another one. It was Dilan. He was still sleeping.

His raven black hair covered his eyes as he softly snored. Sasha stepped inside, "Dilan," She whispered softly. "It's time to wake up." She tapped his shoulder and he rolled over to the opposite side of the bed.

"Dilan," She said again. "Wake up!"

At her stern voice, Dilan shot up. Looking at Sasha he blushed. "Sasha? What are you doing here?"

"I was told to wake you up." She blushed and while walking out, she said, "Get ready, 'cause we're going to take a trip to the marketplace and the library after breakfast."

He grinned and hurriedly freshened up and changed.

Tue May 07, 2019 6:14 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury smiled and grabbed a book from her bag reading about plants as a few vines wrapped around her wrists. She smiled and shuddered as they turned grey draining the color from the vines. “Frick why you stupid vines keep draining your energy and color” she muttered.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 07, 2019 9:40 pm
Lib says...

Sasha heard Mercury as she came downstairs. "What happened?"

Wed May 08, 2019 1:10 am
Simonsn338 says...

She looked at her “it happened again”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 08, 2019 1:06 pm
Lib says...

"We need to get you to see someone." Sasha said worriedly.

"What's for breakfast?" Dilan asked, coming down the stairs. "Pancakes? Egg? Fruits?" He leaned over the kitchen counter to get a better look.

"Girls, come on, sit on the dining table. Breakfast will be served soon." Mr Keith boomed out in his ridiculously loud voice.

"Please tell him what's going on. He could help." Sasha whisper-begged to Mercur. She even made puppy eyes.

Wed May 08, 2019 6:19 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She shakes her head "no sash I'll be fine , you can tell Dolan though" she said after a few minutes of thinking. She got up and went to the table sitti g down
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 09, 2019 2:02 pm
Lib says...

"If ya say so." Sasha sighed, shaking her head. She pulled out a chair right next to Mercury and sat down. The dining table was nice and circular and was made of wood. Dilan came from the kitchen, holding a plate of pancakes stacked to the very top and a tray of strawberry milkshake.

"Here you go." Dilan said as he put the tray and plate down. Mr Keith dove into the pancakes and while eating, "These are the best pancakes anyone could've ever tried!" He said. Dilan rolled his eyes and sat down next to Sasha and his hand brushed against hers as he scooched in. Sasha shivered with excitement but tried hard to not let it show.

Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 am
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury nodded “ok good , thanks sasha” she muttered softly making sure no one had really heard her as she had a flower in her hair. She took one and put it in sasha and dilans Hair and smiled. “Beautiful now , beautiful before , beautiful after” she said smiling.

Rose smiled “thanks honey, they are some pretty good pancakes aren’t they” she said and smiled
Love is love

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln