z

Young Writers Society

White Branch High

Reviews: 1
Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:48 am
TaylorLove says...

Chrissy

"Oh my gosh." I say, my mouth dropped open. I take out my phone and snap a few pictures. "This is only for Jace's eyes and the principal to see." I tell her.

"Yes, I know." She says. "How am I going to tell Jace?" She asks.

"Well, get him to come over and show him the pictures." I say. "Now, I am going to give this to the principal. If we play our cards right, we can get out of school. This is all too much and I want to go home."

"Okay, fine with me." She says.

We walk to the principal's office and I walk straight in. "Chrissy, I told you not to make a habit of it." He says.

"Trust me, I did not smack anyone in the face." I tell him. "This is much worse." I hand him my phone and he stares down at it. We tell him what we saw and everything. This was going to be the new topic of the school. Great. Today has been such a bad day and we have only been here for two hours.

"I will call your parents, go home." He says.

--

I get out of the car and Martin opens the door for me. He sees the pain in my face and runs right into the kitchen and makes me tea. We walk to my room and I faceplant on the bed. Nattie makes me tell her with happened. "We, Ms. Anderson called me a slut and then I went around the room asking all the guys if I had sex with them. They all said no, but this one guy was being a total jerk. I slapped him across the face." I tell her.

She tries to hold back laughter and I don't blame her. Martin comes in and hands me my tea and gives Nattie a lemonade, because she is not a fan of hot tea. She spills about Jace and we just sit there and talk. "Well now, you have a big chance with him." I tell her.

"I feel horrible about telling him this. It is going to hurt him.

"Yes, it will. It is good he knows though." I comfort her.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

Reviews: 4
Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:55 pm
thelostone says...

Natalia/Nattie

I twirl my curls nervously and glance at my phone. "Should I tell him to come over now?" I asked Chrissy.

She nodded, sprawled out on her bed.

To: Jace<3

Hey it's me. Come to Chrissy's house. We need to talk. ASAP.

I show Chrissy the text and she approved it.

"And now we wait." She sighed.

"And now we wait." I repeated. "What do you think he's going to say? And what about Mr. Salem? Will he be fired?"

Chrissy rolled over on her side to look at me. "All of those are very good questions. However, I don't know the answer to any of them."

My phone vibrated loudly and I quickly opened his response.

Lindsay's gonna freak if she knows I'm going to see you guys...

"Gahh!" I let out. "Why does he let Lindsay rule over every aspect of his life?"

"What did he say?" Chrissy leaned over to peer at the screen. "Tell him to grow a pair and get his ass over here."

I smile and type, To: Jace<3

Just get over here. It's urgent.

After I sent it I plopped down next to Chrissy and looked at the pictures. You could clearly tell it was Lindsay. Her shirt was off and her legs were wrapped around Mr. Salem's waist. He was kissing her neck and she was obviously enjoying it.

"Wow." I said. "Just..wow."

"Sluts these days, huh?" Chrissy turned off her phone and pried off her heels. I had taken mine off as soon as we got in the car. I liked it better on the ground.

Soon enough there was a knock on the door.

"COMING!" I screamed and bolted downstairs, beating Martin to the front door. "I got it." I said, shooing him away.

I threw open the door and there was Jace.

"Hey." He smiled and hugged me. I took a deep breath, smelling his favorite cologne on his shirt.

"Come on," I waved him into the house. "We need to talk."

I lead him up to Chrissy's room.

"Hi, Chrissy." Jace half waved towards her and she smiled, patting a spot on the bed.

"Okay, listen." I started. "Chrissy and I were walking to class earlier today and we heard something. When we went to investigate we saw this."

Chrissy held out her phone, showing Jace the pictures.

His eyebrows knitted together as he put the puzzle pieces together. "That's-that's.."

"Lindsay." I said softly. "I'm really sorry, Jace. I just thought you should know."
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:05 am
TaylorLove says...

Chrissy

Jace was cool. I mean we are friends, but he is way closer to Nattie than he is to me. He is really nice and had that really cool thing about him. Even though we are friends, I know that he needs to be with Nattie right now. "Sorry, Jace." I say. "If you need anything holler."

I walk down stairs and find my parents walking in the door. "Oh, sweetie. Your principal called us and told us everything." My mom says, hugging me.

"Believe me, they are not going to be around you anymore." My father say, kissing my cheek.

I nod and hug them both. "Oh, by the way, Jace and Nattie are upstairs."

"Okay, they can stay." My mom says. We go into the kitchen and Martin fixes us all something to drink. My mother and father talk to me for a good while. They always know how to make me laugh. Because of there jobs, they get to be home a lot. We have really great relationships. I run my hand through my hair and drink the rest of my strawberry lemonade.

"What do you want for dinner?" My dad asks.

"I want Chinese food." I say, smiling.

"My favorite." He says. "I will take care of it he says, getting up and walking out the door.
-Winnie the Pooh

Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:54 pm
thelostone says...

Natalia/Nattie

"I don't understand." Jace hung his head in his hands. "Why would she do that?"

I didn't say anything but I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Nattie, are you sure it's Lindsay?" He asked.

"Yes, Jace." I sighed. "We both know it's her."

"I don't understand." He repeated. "I thought she was the one. I thought she genuinely cared about me. God, I am so stupid."

"I'm sorry." I whispered and pulled him into a hug.

"All this time.."

I softly kissed the crook of his neck and stood up. "Maybe you should just go talk to her." I suggested. "Maybe you guys can work things out."

"I doubt it." He grumbled. "But I guess it's worth a shot."

I walked him downstairs to the door. "Thanks, Nat." He sighed. "I'll text you later."

I shot him a sad smile and closed the door behind him. "Chrissy?" I yelled.

"In here!" She screamed back.

I followed her call to the kitchen where her parents greeted me.

"Hello, Natalia!" Her mom beamed and gave me an awkward hug. "We're going to get Chinese, would you like to stay?"

"Oh, no thank you. I should probably get home. Bye Chrissy!"

"Bye!" She blew me a kiss. "Oh hey, text me and tell me what just happened okie doke?"

"Goodbye, Nattie!" Her parents waved. "Martin can take you home."

When I got home, my mom was reading and my dad was up stairs working.

"Hey, sweetie." Mom called, looking up from her book. "How was Chrissy's?"

"It was fine." I say, leaving out the Lindsay fiasco.

"Nattie, you might have to eat dinner by yourself tonight. Is that okay?" Mom asked like it was the first time that happened. "There's spaghetti in the pantry. Your father and I have a very important work meeting in thirty minutes and we have to get ready. I'm not sure what time we'll get back so don't wait up."

"Okay." I rolled my eyes. I can't remember the last time we had a family dinner. I put a pot full of water on the stove and turned it up.

"I love you, honey." Mom set her book down and got up to kiss my forehead. "Be careful. Be safe." She yelled as she hurried upstairs to her room.

My parents left as soon as the water began to boil and just like that I was alone. I whipped out my phone

Hey. What did Lindsay say? Have you talked to her?

I sent it and called Chrissy. On the second ring she picked up.

"Helllooo?" She sang

"Hey it's me." I said, pouring the noodles into the water.

"Yes, dummy I know. I have caller ID." She laughed. "So what did Jace say? How did he take the news?"

"Uh, I don't know. He was shocked. I told him to talk to Lindsay about it and maybe work things out."

"Wait, you want them to get back together? I thought you wanted him."

"I do! I just.. I don't know" I drift off. "I want him to be happy and if she makes him happy then.."

"Even if she cheats on him? Doesn't he deserve better?"

"Yes, Chrissy he deserves much better but I don't know."

"You say 'I don't know' a lot." She pointed out.

"I'm not a good advice giver!" I said exasperated. My phone buzzed and it was from Jace. "Hey Jace texted me. I'll tell you what he says okay?"

"Adios chica" Chrissy hung up.

Yeah I talked to her. It doesn't look like we're getting back together. I don't really want to talk about it. Tomorrow do you want to skip with me? It's Friday so you won't miss much. I miss us Nattie.

Yeah we can skip. I miss us too. Can I invite Chrissy?

I strained the noodles and spooned some into a bowl. I liked my spaghetti with just butter and Parmesan cheese.

Sure. I just want to get my mind off things.

I shoved some noodles into my mouth and texted Chrissy.

To: My Favorite Bitch
Hey Jace and I are skipping tomorrow. You in?

Send.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:28 pm
TaylorLove says...

Chrissy

Hey Jace and I are skipping tomorrow. You in?

I reply yes and look at my mom. "Mom, is it okay if I skip school tomorrow?" I ask her.

"Yep." She says. "After what happened today, of course." I smile kiss her cheek.

"Thanks, Mom." I say. The door opens and I see Martin. "Thanks for taking her home Martin."

"It was my pleasure, Miss Christina." He says. When my mom turns away, he winks at me and I laugh.

My dad bursts through the door carrying a bag. "I got the food." He yells.

"Food!" I yell back. He lays them down on the table and we dig in. "So good."

"Well parents, I think I am going to go to bed." I tell them.

"Okay, daughter." They say at the same times. I walk up stairs and go into my room. I change into my pajamas and hop in the bed.

--

My phone blasts and I jump up. "Morning." I say.

"Hey, I just wanted to call and wake you up." Nattie says. "Go get dressed and text me when you are done."

"Okay." I tell her and then I hang up. I go and apply my make up and brush through my hair. I let my waves fall to their natural waves. I put on a button up peach blouse and short black shorts. I slip on my strappy wedges and grab my sun glass.

To: My Crazy Bitch
Where are we going today? I am done.
-Winnie the Pooh

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:35 am
thelostone says...

Natalia/Nattie

I woke up at eight, two hours later than I would if I was going to school. I rolled over and called Chrissy because god knows when she would get up if I didn't wake her. When I was sure she was awake, I took a quick shower and threw my hair into a high pony. The only two perks of having curly hair: curls are entertaining and they look great in a high ponytail.
I grabbed a pair of my soccer shorts and a gray White Branch High t-shirt to wear. They were much more comfortable and baggy than Chrissy's clothes. I grabbed my phone and dialed Jace. The phone rang a number of times before he finally answered.

"Nattie?" He groaned.

"Please tell me you're out of bed." I whined.

"I wasn't aware we still had to get up early." He said. His voice was rough and gravelly. I loved it.

"Jace. It's almost nine. Come on. Get up."

"I'm getting up don't you worry your pretty little head."

Did he just call me pretty?

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"I dunno." He replied. "Make sure my bitch of an ex-girlfriend gets what's coming for her."

"I'm sure the school board is dealing with that. Besides, we aren't going to talk about her today. We are going to have fun."

"Fine." He mumbled.

"Great! Now you have thirty minutes to meet me and Chrissy at my house or I will personally murder you. See you soon!" I said and hung up.

Five minutes later Chrissy showed up and a little bit after that Jace came.

"Alright guys," Chrissy clapped. "What's on our agenda today?"

"We could see a movie?" I suggested. "That new scary one came out last weekend. That'll take your mind off things." I elbowed Jace. He smiled and gently poked my side.

"Nattie, in case you forgot we watched movies for almost twelve hours the other day." Chrissy sighed. "I don't know about you but I'm movie-d out."

"Okay. We could go to the park, or the mall, or we could just stay here and bake shit, I really don't care." I shrugged. "What do you want to do Chrissy?"

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:56 am
TaylorLove says...

Chrissy

"Gosh, we have not been to the park together since we were kids." I say. "Let's do it."

"Okay. Everyone head to Chrissy's car." Nattie screams.

"I am going to invite Justin." I say as I walk my car. I get out my phone as I pull the top down of my car.

"Hello?" He asks.

"Hey! You want to be a rebel and skip school with Nattie, Jace and me?" I ask.

"Pick me up at the school." He says.

I smile and hang up. I start my car and crank the music up.

--

Justin hops in the car and I smile. "Hey awesome nerd." I say as he hops in the car.

"So much crap is going on. So happy to get away." He says. I pull my shades down over my eyes and smile.

"It is what we do." Nattie says. We drive to the park and hop out. "We have not been here and forever." She says.

I smile and we run to the swings. I hop on one and begin to pump my legs. I squeal as Justin pushes me. Nattie give me a look and I blow her a kiss.

"This was our childhood." Jace says.

"We did have some crazy moments here." Nattie says.

"Yes, like the one where I almost cracked my head open." I add in. "Fun times."
-Winnie the Pooh

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:18 am
thelostone says...

Natalia/Nattie

"Hey in my defense, Jace tagged me so naturally, honoring the 'no tag back' rule, I had to go after you!" I pointed to Chrissy. "It's not my fault you fell off the monkey bars when I tagged you!"

Jace laughed. "I remember that! I almost peed myself laughing!"

Chrissy stuck her tongue out at him.

I hopped on the swing next to her and quickly went higher than she did.

"Hey, Nat!" Jace called, sitting on the bench. "I dare you to jump. You too Chrissy! The one who jumps the farthest wins!"

I smirk and glance at Chrissy.

"You're on girl!" She squealed.

"One.. Two.. Three!" I scream and jump off the swing, landing two feet away from the bench Jace was sitting on. "Ta-da!" I dust myself off and throw my hands in the air.

"Oh please!" Chrissy waved her hand at me. "Watch this." She flew off her swing and landed about three inches further than me.

"And we have a winner!" Justin yelled and ran over to hold Chrissy's arm in the air.

"That's not fair!" I whined.

"Fair and square, babe." Chrissy winked and stood up.

I laughed and playfully pushed her. Jace hopped off the bench and twirled one of my curls.

"Remember how you used to be able to hang upside down from the monkey bars?" He asked, his eyes shimmering with excitement.

"Of course." I nodded. Jace and Chrissy used to get so mad because I could hang upside down and they couldn't.

"Let's see if you can still do it, Monkey." He teased. "Race you."

I pushed him behind me and took off sprinting towards the monkey bars.

"Hey, that was dirty!" He panted, catching up to me. "You little cheater."

I blew him a kiss and hoisted myself up on the bars.

"Guys!" Screamed Chrissy. "Wait up, I'm in heels!"

Justin scooped her up and carried her towards the monkey bars as she giggled and kissed his cheek.

I swung my legs over the bar and let go, my hair and my shirt dangled below me.

"Bravo!" Jace clapped.

"Hey you little whore." Chrissy ran up and pulled my shirt back up. "You're flashing everyone."

I rolled my eyes and sat back upright on top of the monkey bars. "I'm wearing a sports bra. You guys didn't care back then!" I said fixing my shirt.

"Yeah because you had nothing there back when we were ten!" Chrissy laughed.

"Okay, okay!" I giggled and jumped off the bars.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:41 am
TaylorLove says...

Chirssy

I hop out of Justin's arms and take hold of his hands. I look at his cheek and wipe my lipstick off. "I have never been here before." Justin says.

"What?" We all say at the same time.

"I moved here when I was a starting middle school, so I thought I was too cool for parks." He says.

"You are never too cool for parks." I say.

"Or too old." Nattie adds in.

"We still came here when were freshman. The next year we stopped." Jace says.

"We should start coming back more often." Nattie says.

I nod. "We all should."

--

We lay on the grass, looking up at the clouds. "Gosh, this is so perfect." I say.

"I did not know how much I missed you guys until now." Jace said.

"I guess we can grace you with our presence more." I laugh.

"I guess." Nattie ads.

I turn over and look at Justin. " I am really happy you got to come." I whisper.

"I am glad I did too." He says. He kisses my nose and I giggle softly.

"Hey what's going on over there?" Nattie yells.

"The unspeakable!" I yell back.

"You dirty whore." She yells and I cannot help but laugh!
-Winnie the Pooh

Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:58 am
thelostone says...

Natalia/Nattie

I stared up into the sky and felt Jace watching me. My cheeks burned red.

"That one looks like an elephant." He smiles and points towards a cloud.

I squinted, trying to form the cloud into an elephant but I couldn't. "You're blind." I teased and poked his rib. "It's obviously a cat. See the ears and tail?"

"Yeah maybe you're right." He sighed. "I was never-"

"Woah." I say and sit up. "Could you repeat that? I'm what?"

"Right! Okay smartass? You're right." Jace rolled on top of me, pinning me to the grass.

I just stare at him, as he towered over me. My cheeks flushed again as his deep chocolate eyes looked me over. He flashed his cheeky smile, he always loved to embarrass me. For a moment I forgot Chrissy and Justin were even there. It was just me and Jace. Perfect and together.

He leaned closer to me and I thought for a split second he might kiss me, but his lips gazed my ear as he whispered, "By the way, I let you beat me earlier."

I laughed and pushed him off me. "You are such a liar!" I smiled, sitting up.

When I looked over, Chrissy and Justin were lying super close, silently whispering to each other.

"So, what's the deal with those two?" Jace asked. "Are they dating, going to Homecoming together or what?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I know they want to go together, but Chrissy told him she was going with me because she didn't want me to go alone."

"Why are you going alone?" He studied me.

"I don't know." I said again. "No one asked me." I said quietly. "Are you still going with Lindsay?"

"Hell no!" He laughed. "And I thought we weren't gonna talk about her today."

"Oops!" I squeal, covering my mouth. "Sorry."

"You're going to pay for that." He grinned mischievously.

I raised my eyebrows. "I'm going to pay? For what?"

"For breaking the rules of course!" He exclaimed and stood up. "Don't worry, you can pay later. Don't wanna ruin the fun!" He held out his hand and helped me up.

"Hey lovebirds!" Jace called towards Chrissy and Justin. "Wanna go get ice cream?"

"Oooo!" Chrissy shrieked and ran towards us, stumbling a little in her heels. "I do!"

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:34 am
TaylorLove says...

Chrissy

I hop up and stumble. "Guys, listen. Heels are not for walking in the grass." I explain. Justin gives me a piggy back ride and I wrap my arms around him as he walks beside Jace and Nattie.

When we get to the ice cream shop, he puts me down and opens the door for me. I walk in and Nattie comes and whispers in my ear. "What is going on between you two?" She asks.

I shrug. "I like him, but I have no idea." I say.

Everyone gets ice cream, but I get a smoothie. I just like them better. We walk in all out side and sit in those chairs. I put my legs across Justin's lap. He smiles and holds them there.

I hold out my smoothie to him and he takes a sip. "that is really good." He tells me.

"I use to get it all the time when I was little." I say.

Nattie gets really excited and stand up. "We are going to play truth or dare."

"Okay, let's do it!" Jace says.

"Chrissy, truth or dare?" Nattie asks.

"Dare." I laugh.

"I dare you to go up to the counter and get the man to give you another icecream, free." She says.

"Oh, fun." I say. I walk up to the counter and hop up on it. "Hi."

"Hi." He stutters.

"This is going to sound so horrible but I left my money and I need something. I have been walking all day and I just..." I let out a moan.

He rushes to get an ice cream and I smile. "Bye." I laugh. I walk out and give it to Nattie.

"Nice as always." She laughs.
-Winnie the Pooh

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:16 am
thelostone says...

Natalia/Nattie

I happily ate Chrissy's free vanilla ice cream.

"Slow down, champ." Jace joked.

"Don't tell me what to do." I say, my mouth full of ice cream. I smashed the cone in Jace's face and immediately double over in laughter as he wipes his face, trying not to laugh.

"You are so dead." He said coldly but I could tell how hard he was trying to hold back his laughter.

"Whatever you say!" I smile and kiss his cheek. "Okay! Truth or dare, Justin?"

He looked down at Chrissy and shrugged. "Uh, truth."

"If you could be any animal what would you be?" I asked.

"Lame." Jace whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Uh, a lion." He winked at Chrissy.

"Rawr!" She growled playfully.

I glanced at Jace and pretended to throw up. He grinned and elbowed me. "Nattie." He said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Wow, you're no fun." He teased.

"Yeah, come on Nattie!" Chrissy added.

"Just ask me my question." I sighed.

Jace ran his hand through his hair and asked "Who do you want to go to Homecoming with?"

"Uh." I laughed nervously and pretended to scratch my head. "Pass."

"You can't pass!" Justin cried and Chrissy shot him a look.

I silently thanked Chrissy and became suddenly interested in my spoon.

"Yeah, Justin's right!" Jace poked me. "You can't pass. Now answer the question." He leaned closer to my ear and added, "Or I will personally murder you."

"Hey, that's my line!"

"Natalia. Stop changing the subject." Jace pried.

"I don't know, okay?" I say, throwing my hands in the air and exiting the booth. "I don't know who I want to go with." I took a breath and lowered my voice. "I'm gonna get some air."

I stepped outside and sat on the little bench by the door. The little bell rang as Jace came out and sat next to me.

I covered my face and leaned on him. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. "I shouldn't have yelled and I'm sorry."

"Nat, it's okay." He laughed softly. "I didn't realize you were that sensitive."

I dropped my hands but kept my head in the crook of his neck. We sat quietly for a moment. One of the things I love about Jace is he doesn't make things awkward. He knows when I just need silence and he doesn't try to disturb that.

"Thank you Jace." I whispered.

"For what?"

"I don't know. For being you."

He helped me up and pulled me into a big hug. His lips found my ear again and I shivered. "I know you know who you want to go with." He whispered softly. "I can always tell when you're lying, dork. But it's okay, I want to go with you too."

His words shocked me and I didn't know what to say. Jace, being Jace knew that and didn't pry, he just lead me back into the shop. My heart was beating out of my chest and I guess I lost my ability to speak. I sat down and my hands were shaking. Jace took one and entwined our fingers. Chrissy looked at me concerned but I was still too shell shocked to do anything.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:39 am
TaylorLove says...

Chrissy

I stare wide eyed at them and smile. I just want to scream, but I do not for Nattie's sake. She will hear it later. I twirl my blonde hair in my hand and look at Justin. "So, a lion?" I ask.

"I was not really sure how to answer and that was the first thing that popped into my head." He confessed.

I laugh and shake my head at him. "Okay, no more truths. Let's sure do crazy stuff." I say. "Jace you need to do something." I say.

"Oh, great." He says. "What are you going to make me do?"

"I dare you to get up on the table and sing happy birthday to that old lady." I say pointing.

"With pleasure." He says. He stands on the table and begins to sing a very out of key version of happy birthday. We are all over here laughing and tears are falling.

"Inspirational." I say to him as he sits. He takes Nattie's hand again and I smile wider.

--

The sun starts to set and we all go back to my car. Nattie and Jace get in the back and Justin sits with my in the front. He holds my hand and I steer with my left hand. "So, the dance in tomorrow. Are we all going?" I ask.

"Yes." They all say.

"Fun." I reply. I pull into Nattie's driveway and put it in park. We all get out and I smile at them. "I will call you later Nattie." I tell her. I give a side hug to Jace and I pull Justin back into my car. "Bye bitches." I scream.

"You are crazy, you know that?" He asks me.

"I am aware." I say. "Am I taking you to the school?" I ask.

"Yep, my car is there." He tells me.

I nod and drive to the school. When we get there I get out of the car and hug him. I am surprised when he pulls me into a kiss. My heart drops and I melt into the kiss. I mean I have waited for this since like the forth grade. I smile and we say goodbye. When I get in the car I text Nattie quickly.

To: My Crazy Bitch
HE KISSED ME!!!!!!
-Winnie the Pooh

Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:02 am
thelostone says...

Natalia/Nattie

Jace and I wave to Chrissy as she drives off back down to the school. He takes my hand again and swings our arms back and forth while we walk towards the red truck in my driveway that I love so much.

"Today was fun." I smile and look down. "And about homecoming I-"

Jace cut me off and tilted my chin up so I met his eyes. "Natalia Lynn, would you do me the honor of being my date to homecoming?"

I take a big shattery breath and I don't even bother to contain my smile. "Of course." I blush and wrap my arms around his neck. "P.S." I whisper in his ear. "My dress is blue."

He chuckled and said "I'll try to match you, but you know how I am with clothes."

"Yeah, like in eighth grade when you wore your shirts inside out for a week?" I tease.

"Okay, okay! Geez!" He smiled and kissed my cheek before climbing in his truck. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I blow him a kiss and walk back into the house. Where the hell are my parents? I glance at the clock. It's only five. They won't be home for another two hours. My phone buzzes in my pocket and it's Chrissy

HE KISSED ME

I let out a scream and collapse on the couch, typing furiously.

OH MY GOD! Oh Chrissy that's great!! Remember when I said I didn't want to go to HC? Yeah I take it back. Tomorrow will be fun. Which house are we meeting at to get ready? There's no way I can do my own make-up!

I clicked send and waited anxiously.

I know!! and mine. DUH! I can finally use the new sephora I got! Also you have to tell me everything that happened yesterday with you and Jace. Clearly I missed something

I feel myself blushing just thinking about it.

Of course! I'll see you at ten tomorrow morning! Pampering starts early! I can make my famous face masks for us! YOU BETTER BE UP WHEN I GET THERE. Love you!

I put my phone down and reheat some left over pizza. Mom and Dad can make themselves dinner for once. I retreated to my room where I fell on my bed and re-lived today.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:28 am
TaylorLove says...

Chrissy

I go into my room and find all my face, hair, and skin products out. Then, I find all my make up. I text and tell Justin that I am wearing a red dress and also that he is my official date for the dance. Before I know it, it is ten and I am in the bed ready to go to sleep. Martin comes in my room with my tea and I smile. "Hey, just a warning." I tell Martin. "Nattie is going to be here all day."I yawn. "Will you wake me up when she knocks on the door. I have no idea when she is going to knock on that door.

"Okay. Goodnight." He says.

"Night, Martin." I say.

--

"Chrissy wake up." Martin says.

I dart up and try to wake up. I jump up and down on the bed. I jump down just as Nattie comes in the door. "You just got up." She says.

I nod and sigh. "Yep." I tell her. "I go up when you got here."

She rolls her eyes. We both take showers and shave. We put all the products in our hair and dry our hair. Nattie makes her mask and we just sit there. We sit there in our robes, hair tied up, face masks on and white strips on our teeth. We watch some movies while we wait and try not to laugh.

We go into the bath room and wash the stuff off. I smile and look at our glowing faces. "Beautiful." We both say. I give her my body cream and we put it all over and we look like goddess. I put on something else to add a shimmer to my skin.

We paint our nails and everything. Our nails match our dresses perfectly. "We are so hot." I say.

"You know it." She laughs. "Now please fix my face." I roll my eyes and get my makeup out. I do every little detail.

"Oh my gosh. You look hot." I say when I am done.

She looks at herself and her jaw drops. "I am pretty smoken." She say.

I do my make up next and smile at my red lips. After all the hair, glitz and glam, we get our dresses on. We walk out at the same time and look at each other. "I feel sorry for all the other girls date. They are going to be looking at us." I say.

"I would date us." She says.

"Without a doubt. Speaking of, where are our dates?" I ask.
-Winnie the Pooh

"The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein