z

Young Writers Society

Highschool Drama.

Reviews: 1
Sun May 05, 2013 1:15 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I walk around a bit, not really knowing what to do. I listen to the music smile, knowing the song. People start drinking a little more and get a little more crazy. I might be leaving soon. I sigh and push through a few people to throw the trash away.

I walk into the kitchen and throw my bottle away. I see Devin and Luna, very close together. "Sorry." I say. I throw my bottle away and take off my jacket off as I begin to walk out of the kitchen.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun May 05, 2013 1:44 am
winterbites says...

Luna

"Nothing is going on here.." I smile.

"Hey, new girl!" We all turned to look at Austin. "Austin, I saw you before, thought I'd introduce my self to you." He smiled and out out his hand.

"Jess." She blushed and smiled, "Hey, you're the guy from my science class?"

"That I am." He said laughing. "You, um, wanna dance? Or something?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck. She nodded sure.

I don't understand... She blushed at Austin but she is dating Mr. Ricker...

"You okay, Luna?" Devin rubbed my cheek. I nodded, "Lets go show them how to dance." I grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Sun May 05, 2013 1:56 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Jess

We walk into the living room where everyone is dancing. I just start off by swaying off by swaying back and forth. "Oh come on, I know you have better moves than that." He jokes. "Everyone is talking about how the new girl knows how to dance." Thank you Matt.

"Well they should get something never to talk about." I say.

"Prove them right." he says.

I see Luna and Devin dancing and I smile. I get more into it and loosen up a lot. This party might not be so bad after all.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 2:23 am
winterbites says...

Luna

I sway my hips and let loose with Devin, he is like, the best guy to dance with. He doesn't try to feel me up like most guys.
Unless he does, and I just don't care. All well, I'm having to much fun.

Devin held my hips pulling me over to Jess and Austin. "Hey!" I call over the music and put my hands up.

"I'm gonna go grab some drinks!" Austin calls and takes Dev with him. Jess mirrors my moves and puts her hands up. We start laughing. I put my hands down and squealed as Devin came back and grabbed my waist.

"Careful." He giggled and gave me a drink. I sipped at it.

"Dev, this isn't soda..." I looked at him.

"I know." He smiled, "Have fun, please? Just drink some, its fine."

We all finished our drink and put the on a plate a girl was walking around with. Then we all continued dancing.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Sun May 05, 2013 2:36 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I smile when he hand me a cup of water. "Thank you for not trying to get me to drink. It is just not my thing." I say.

"Not really mine either." Austin says. Dancing has always been fun and this party did not seem all that bad now. Austin seemed pretty fun, so that made the night better. He grabbed my hand and spun me around and around, which kept me laughing.

I get a text and I pull my phone out of my pocket. It was Matt. Do not be out too late, we both have school tomorrow. I will pick you up in about an hour. I sigh and put my phone away.

"Are you okay?" Austin asks.

"Yes, I just have to leave soon." I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 2:46 am
winterbites says...

Luna

The girl from before kept coming around and giving Devin and I more re-fills.

"Dev, this is soo fun!" I slurred yelling over the music. I put my arm around his neck and moved closer.

"I'm glad you're have fun boo!" I held my waist to steady me. I was beginning to stay, not from dancing, I just couldn't stand right.

"Thanks for being a great friend. I have the bestest friend in the world!" I laughed over the music. Wow, I'm drunk. "Ugh, Devin, I hate you." I put my head to his shoulder, "You got me smashed." I wimpered.

"You did that yourself." He laughed. I groaned and rocked my head from side to side.

Sun May 05, 2013 2:55 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I look at everyone getting really drunk and I see that it might be a good time to leave. I text Matt and he said he would be on his way. "Hey, I am going to head out. Things are becoming a little too out of my comfort zone." I say.

"I understand, see you at school." Austin says.

I wave good bye to Devin and Luna, but I am pretty sure that cannot tell. I walk out of the front door and see Matt pull up. "Have fun?" He asked, as I got into the car.

"Yep, it was awesome." I say. We drive home and I get right out of the car and go take a shower. When I am done I tell Matt goodnight and head straight to bed.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 3:06 am
winterbites says...

Luna

I heard Jess say something like, bye. I was too busy dying.

"Take me to bed, Dev, please. My head kills." He took my head and nodded.

"Come on, I'll take you up stairs to my room." We made our way through all the bodies pressed up to eachother, "I'm so lucky I have my own place.. No rampaging parents." We both laughed as we entered his room.

"Thanks," I said putting my hands on his chest, "You do realise this is my first time being drunk." I giggled. Then flopped down on his bed pulling him down with me.

"Ahh, no, no." Devin rubbed my cheek and rolled over so he was next to me, "You're off your tree, love." I nodded and snuggled up to his chest. Not looking forward to my hangover...

Sun May 05, 2013 3:15 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I wake up to Matt beating on my door. "Wake up sleeping beauty." He calls. I laugh and roll out of bed. I walk into the closet and grab white shorts and a cute tank top. I brush my hair and it falls straight as always. I put my shoes on and walk down stairs.

"Good morning." Matt says.

"Morning." I say.

I fix me some toast and a smoothie. "Just so you know I hate calling you Mister. It is so weird." I tell him.

"It is weird hearing it he laughs." He pours himself a cup of coffee.

"How do you drink that?" I ask.

"It is good, not let's go to school." He says. We go out to the car and drive to school.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 3:36 am
winterbites says...

Luna

"I'm not going." I whimpered holding my head. Devin had been trying my convince me to get ready for school, for the past ten minutes.

"Come on. You have to go." He rubbed my hand.

"My head really hurts." I rested it on his shoulder.

"I know sweet pea." He said pulling me up off the bed with me. "I found your bag with clothes in it." I said handing it to her. "Go get ready and, I'll wait for you down stairs." He gave me a little push to the bathroom.

After having a shower and getting ready I walked down stairs, "Want anything to eat?" I shake my head.

"Can we just go?" I asked.

"Sure thing." We walk out to his car, and soon enough he was parked in a parking space at school. I was ten minutes late to Engish. We said our goodbyes and walked to our classes.

Sun May 05, 2013 3:44 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Jess

When Luna walks in my eyes go wide. What happened after I left last night? Matt gives me this look as though asking if I drank anything. I shook my head and read more of the book he gave us all the read.

I feel really bad for Luna. Before getting placed into Matt's care, I was with my mom. It was scary to see how she acted when she drank. I was around hangovers enough to know that is what Luna was going through. I sigh and read more. I lay my head on my hand and flip the page.

"Okay guys, we will take just a few more minutes to read the first three scenes." Matt said.

I nod my head and read the rest. I have already read Hamlet, so it was not a big deal. This class was going to be fun mostly because Matt was my teacher.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 3:51 am
winterbites says...

Luna

I flopped down on my seat and groan as Mr. Ricker tells us to start reading. I can not concentrate rigt now. Not happening.

"What happened after I left?" Jess whispered.

"I got smashed and slept with Dev." I said a bit too loudly. Even Mr. Ricker heard.

"You what.. Luna!" She looked at me worried.

"Reading!" The teacher called from the front, he eyed me closly.

"No, no, not like that." I shook my head, "We just fell asleep.. But I have a mass headache.." I closed my eyes.

"Oh, good." She whispered, looking revealed.

"Ladies!" I heard Mr. Ricker from the front, "Would you like to share that with the rest of the class?" I raised his eyebrows.

"Not really." Jess smirked. My heart sunk remembering their 'relationship'.

"Well, you two can stay behind to share it with me." People around us chuckled. I sunk lower in my chair. I didn't want to tell Mr. Ricker about last night...

Sun May 05, 2013 12:11 pm
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I sigh and think that I need to respect him more as my teacher. "Yes, sir." I say. I finish reading the rest of the scenes and I put my book in my purse, waiting on everyone else.

"Okay, that should be enough time." Matt says in a few minutes. "Okay I want you to write what you saw happen in scenes one through three. It does not even have to be a page. It just has to be enough so I know you understand what happened." He says.

I nod and get out a piece od paper. I write down everything I know about the scenes. It does not take my long at all. I finish a whole page and I set it on the edge of my desk and put everything away, seeing the bell is about to ring. When it does, everyone leaves, but Luna and I stay where we are. "Do you girls want to tell me what happened?" He asked.

"I am sorry. I saw Luna was not feeling well and I wanted to make sure she was okay. It looked a little like she was going to get sick, so I wanted to make sure she was okay. That is all, Mr. Ricker." I say, hoping he does not get mad at me.

"Okay, but my class time is not your social hour. I hope you do feel better Luna." He say. "now go to class before you are late." He says.

I smile and wave to him as I dart to class. As I walk into the room, I see the chair problem has not been fixed yet. I also see that Austin made his way to the edge of the room where I sat the chair yesterday. "Well hello there." I say to him.

Austin

I smile at her. "Hello." I said to her. "Okay, so I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tonight?" I asked.

"Tonight? I have tryouts for the tennis team, but if you are willing to wait, I would love to." She says, smiling bright.

"Of, course." I said to her. There was something about her that I liked. She was really sweet and super fun, not to mention beautiful. "I will take you after tryouts?" I ask her.

"That would be great." She says.

"Jess and Austin, save your flirting for after class." the teacher said.

"Oh, don't worry. We will." I say, making Jess blush and smile.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Mon May 06, 2013 1:28 am
winterbites says...

"Luna." Mr. Ricker called as I stated to walk out, Jess was long gone. I turn back bitting my lip.

"Yes, Sir...?" I walk back into the classroom. Mr. Ricker walked around his desk then sat on it. He reached out his finger motioning me to come closer. I dragged my feet over to him. What did he want? "What is it?" I asked fiddling with my hands.

"I heard your little conversation... With Jess. Look, this is hard for a teacher to say this, but I think you should see the school nurse."

What?!

"Urm, sir, I don't understand..." I frowned.

"You and your boyfriend, Devin, last night at that party." He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Wait, what. I didn't have sex with him... I-i, he isn't even my boyfriend..."

"He isn't?" His face softened, then went back to the way it was. "Well, I, wow, sorry Luna.. I only heard the part where you said you slept with the teacher scratched the back of his head.

"You do think I look like the kind of girl that would sleep around?" I asked him, a little hurt.

"Oh, no! Luna, its just, you're a very beautiful girl... I wouldn't want anyone to take advantage of you." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. He -just called me beautiful, and now he is touching me! What do I do? "I hope you're making good chances around Devin." He nodded once. I nodded back not trusting myself to speak.

Mon May 06, 2013 1:47 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Austin

I pull her chair closer to my desk so she can lean on it. she blushed and laughs a little. I smile, her smile so bright. We both right notes and the teacher talks. We exchange glanced every once in a while.

I right my number on her noted and she does the same on mine. I want to learn more about this girl. Everything come so naturally when we talk. "I cannot wait for this class to be over." I whisper.

"I cannot wait for this day to be over." She says.

"I second that."

My hand starts to hurt and that lady keeps talking. I sigh and look back at Jess, ready to go out with her.
-Winnie the Pooh

History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx