Young Writers Society

Voltages (Closed)

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:36 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Yay!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:38 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

: )

Everyone please make sure to check out the DT as well.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:41 am
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

Name: Mince Poppy

Clan: Loyalist

Appearance: His Mark is on his forearm, and it is in the shape of a simple flame. Sometimes when it is really cold or when he is really ticked off, the mark will actually blaze to life.
Transformed State:

Personality: He's nice, but is easily angered. He is sweet most of the times, but gets hungry fast.

History: Mince recently became a loyalist, his background has been kept secret.

Element: Fire

Other: Up for love: Yes; He has a sword that is always in its hilt slung across his shoulder. When he draws his sword, he enters his transformed state. In his Transformed State, he has unlocked his Full power. It was held back by 5 gates, which took a while to unlock. The sword and Chain are important. The sword can absorb water, which is fire's worst enemy. The Chain wraps around his enemy, and burns them.
Last edited by ArahAkachi1 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

82 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:44 am

Looks good, Arah. Be sure to check out the DT. : )
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Reviews: 3
Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:41 am
thebookworm says...

Can I reserve a female Loyalist that can control air? Thanks.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

82 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:42 am

Sure. : )
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:43 am
thebookworm says...

Cool. I'll have a profile up soon!
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:48 am
View Likes
tgirly says...

Name: Twila Dust
Clan: Hidden
Appearance: Twila has straight dark blonde hair she either wears down or in a bright colored baseball cap. She often wears a tye-dyed t-shirt with jeans or a soft sweat-shirt and bright-colored sweat pants. She has hazel eyes, freckles, and a natural tan.
Personality: Twila is flighty and nervous all the time. She's constantly moving, whether it's pacing in circles or just drumming her fingers on the table or tapping her foot. She talks quickly and she'll often just zone out when you talk to her and not pay attention, though she doesn't mean to. She means well though and is a sweet girl. She enjoys playing the piano to keep her fingers busy without annoying the people around her as much. She's a bit paranoid and often thinks people are staring at her even when they aren't.
History: Twila was kidnapped at a young age by a distraught, slightly crazy lady who'd had a still-born and thought Twila was her child. Twila was never allowed to leave the house, and though the lady doted on her, when she left for work, Twila was completely alone for most of the day. She finally ran away and joined the group of Hiddens. If anyone asks her about her past, she'll just freeze up and become completely silent. She still has never met her original parents, and she probably won't.
Element: Earth
Other: She is NOT crazy. She's just eccentric and a bit traumatized. She sees the world through the eyes of a newborn; everything's a lot brighter, a lot bigger, and a lot scarier than what she's used to.
Mark: A desert flower
Last edited by tgirly on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

82 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:51 am
View Likes

Looks good so far, tgirly! And that's fine, bookworm! Make sure you guys familiarize yourselves with the DT!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

374 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:58 am
tgirly says...

I think I might not be on on the 26th because I have an orchestra concert that day. Just wanted you to know :)
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

82 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:01 am

That's fine, We'll just be doing introduction posts. And if we get all the slots filled before then, we'll start earlier. : )
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

374 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:05 am
tgirly says...

Looks like we might fill them up earlier, we only need two more people and three more profiles. :)
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:12 am
Satan says...

Hey, this sounds pretty neat. If I may, I'd like to reserve a Loyalist spot? I'll have a character up either by tonight or tomorrow.
frickdamn, son.

82 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:19 am

Alright! Sounds good!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:14 pm
thebookworm says...

Name:Nicole (Nickie) Arwin
Clan: (Hidden, Loyalist, Shadow) Loyalist
Appearance:
Spoiler! :
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A2KJkeuza41PPU8APHGJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dteenage%2Bgirls%26fr%3Dyfp-t-701%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D106&w=402&h=604&imgurl=hairstylesarea.com%2Fhair-pic%2FHLIC%2F733e2043109bd0eec8871f8bc715d0f2.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fhairstylesarea.com%2Ftag%2Fteenage-girls-haircuts&size=33.1+KB&name=Teenage+Girls+Haircuts+%7C+Hairstyles+Pictures+%7C+Hairstyles+Gallery+...&p=teenage+girls&oid=733e2043109bd0eec8871f8bc715d0f2&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t-701&tt=Teenage%2BGirls%2BHaircuts%2B%257C%2BHairstyles%2BPictures%2B%257C%2BHairstyles%2BGallery%2B...&b=91&ni=120&no=106&tab=organic&ts=&sigr=11kn6kdqp&sigb=138jc95ju&sigi=1252joub6&.crumb=.oORjm2hXdf

Personality: Nicole likes to be called Nickie. She is fun loving and dedicated. Nickie is skilled in contolling air and is compassionate towards others.
History: Nickie was raised by her parents with other Voltages. She grew up with them and is very loyal to the Voltages because of that.
Element: Air
Other: (include up for love, or anything else) Up for love. The tatoo on the bottom of her forearm looks like a disc surrounded by lines stretching out in a circular motion, all of different lengths and thicknesses.
Last edited by thebookworm on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26