z

Young Writers Society

Scarrdragon Academy (accepting)

Reviews: 2
Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:11 am
GoofySmurf says...

i have to go like in ten minutes so
Ehh, who knows what to put here anymore.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 pm
PixieStix says...

Selene walked into her first class in mind reading. She sat down, taking out her notebook, she looks around and sees everybody staring at her.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

Reviews: 3
Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:15 pm
NicholasStone says...

Isn't this just a ripoff of Tarragon College?
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

125 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 pm
PixieStix says...

(those are for gifted students not regular, they only focus on power training while here we focus on all subjects)

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:11 pm
View Likes
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Name: Rose of Sharon

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Power (if any): Healing and other sort of elemental magic

What classes will you be taking?

1. Spell Casting
2. Demonology
3. Warrior Classes
4. Chemistry
5. Advance White Mage Classes
6. Potions

Personality:
Sweet and caring, willing to help in her abilities. Serious when it comes to her school work.

Species: Witch/Warlock

Others: Has a black cat following her his name is Isis.
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and
some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

Twelfth Night - William Shakespeare

11 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:35 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Rose walks in her first class, walking with her eyes closed and placing her paper on the teacher's desk. She slowly walked to her desk and opened her notebook, starting to write the warm up for the class. She drew the cirlce with her compass and filled out the signs for the magi circle. She sat back and awaited for the class to start, looking out the window smiling lightly.

125 Reviews

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:03 am
PixieStix says...

Selene walks in he first class. She looks at this girl smiling out the window, she sits next to her. "hey whats up?" selene asked nicely.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:04 am
RedBird says...

Here's my application...

Name: Micah Tallow

Picture: http://0040.deviantart.com/art/Ginger-Boy-145073187

Power (if any): Teleportation (can teleport himself and up to three others to any place he has been previously, and, to a limited extent, places he has seen), and telekinetic powers (can move objects with mind).

What classes will you be taking?: English, Intermediate Telekinesis, Advanced Teleportation, Calculus I, Theater

Personality: Micah is a very open person, who loves being around others. He tries to be funny, and most of the times he is. He can also be very sarcastic. However, he tries to be friends with everyone, no matter what. He doesn't like to fight, but if anyone threatens him or his friends, he will get angry and retaliate.

Species: Human

Others: Up for love.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

11 Reviews

Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:49 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Rose jolted lightly as the young girl greeted her, "Oh hello." she smiled lightly. "Oh nothing just admiring the scenery outside. It seems like its going to be a good day today." she smiled once more, and moved her black hair to the side. As she braclets chimed as she moved her hand.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:55 pm
SkyeDragon says...

Sorry guys, I have to drop out of this storybook, I have WAY too much storybooks to write in. Have fun without me! :)
Every great writer was once an amateur.

125 Reviews

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:43 pm
PixieStix says...

(okay?)

I look at the girl once more. She was so calm. "Names Selene." i said holding my hand out.

11 Reviews

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:20 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

(Alrighty Bye bye)

Rose took her hand and shook it lightly, "I'm Rose of Sharon. Pleasure to meet you, Selen." she looked at her and smiled lightly.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:24 am
ChocoCookie says...

(Isn't it too early to start? o.O Maybe you should wait for everyone to fill in and then start. )

Name: Cassie Wilson. (Pronounced as K-See )

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Powers (if any.): Can make things she wants, can track the emotions of people, super-speed at running and can throw off people with a spell she never shares.

What classes will you be taking?: Spells, English, Strategies, Mind reading, Animals, Fashion & Ball Dancing. xD

Personality: Cassie isn't a normal girl. She has gone through many things in her life. Both her parents are very spoilt and she has never got the best of life. So, you may think she is just as spoilt as her parents but its just the opposite. Cassie maybe the sweetest girl you have ever met. She helps with everything and anything. You can ask her a doubt with above 10 million times but she'll never get fed up of teaching you. She has great sense in fashion and can stay in any dress store for the rest of her life. Though, there is a rage that comes out of her anytime even if you haven't done anything and that is something she has been trying to discover why she gets angry at such moments. So beware, she isn't always sweet, but don't be afraid. She won't bite. ;) She can have this really awesome attitude so, befriend her.

Species: Witch.

Others: "Romance can come in its way, in or out. I accept the way it is." >> Cassie Wilson. Yup, she's interested but not too much. Also, in a split of a second she can switch places with someone else, without anyone noticing.

TudoTudo! xD
Last edited by ChocoCookie on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:31 am
ChocoCookie says...

Cassie

Cassie walks in to her new Academy, wearing her best clothes and her lucky charm. As her heels make its shine across the class, she takes a seat just back of two girls. She keeps her books into her desk and takes out a cloth and admires it. Just then, one of the girls:

"Are you new here too?" she asks raising one of her eyebrows.

Okay? Weird.

"Um... Yeah? Is it a problem?" I ask doubtfully.

"No. Just asking. We are too. Hey. My name's Selene." she says stretching out a hand.

I quickly grab it and replies, "Cassie." I smiled.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

125 Reviews

Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:00 pm
PixieStix says...

I force a kick at Rose. I miss.

"wow...never missed a kick before. Have you been fighting?" i asked rose. I grab her hand then flip her. She lands on the floor.

"IM SORRY, Soooo sorry..." i helped her up.

Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984