z

Young Writers Society

Horror Hotel (RPG)

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:26 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Eclipse ¬

I glare at the girl. How dare she tell me what to do! I clicked my fingers, causing the girl to blink. I run unhumanly quick to her suite, scatter the papers all over the floor and cut one of the violin strings, and am back by the door before she finishes blinking. I smile coldly.
"You shouldn't practise the violin so loudly- it's hurting my ears," And, for good measure, I slam the door shut.
Signature Pending

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:46 pm
gleek456 says...

Victoria Whittenly

The girl slammed the door in my face after warning me about playing my violin loudly. I glare at the door and walked back to my suite. I opened the door to find a mess. I run to my violin. My eyes widened as I see the A string cut. I curse to myself for not locking the door.

I pull out an extra string from my suitcase and remove the broken string. I look at the cut string before throwing it out. I attach the new string and draw my bow to test it out.

"Ugh, I hate this," I said when the sound came out of tune. I try to tune it for about half an hour before the string's note is correct.

"Next time, close the freaking door," I noted to myself.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:01 am
Redfang18 says...

Jack Hex

I pounded the door, but knew it was useless. Every time we encounter another vampire, all the latter wanted to do was have a taste of my blood. The Grim Reaper was always cold to other vampires. I knew why. Ever since he and I ran into each other, he was possessive of me and always told other vampires that he owned me. What gave him the right to say that he owns me? I thought. My parents own me, not the Grim Reaper.
The door opened and the Grim Reaper pushed me on the bed. With my back facing him, he sank his fangs through my throat and drank four swallows of my blood. After this, he unlatched himself from me and tucked me to bed. He kissed my forehead and whispered, "Sleep well, Jackie."
I murmured under my breath, "I hate it when you call me Jackie."
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:42 am
Thehorror says...

Name : Pranav Raj Singh
Species : Human
Appearance : Quite serious face with good looking figure and cute. Black hair. I look very handsome, with girls after me, but care a little for them or love. Just great goals.
Personality : One who don't get intermingled with people so easily. One who places his ambitions and goals before everything. One who loves to write with a personality that slowly shines beneath the shades of proud and extreme behavior.
Any Gruesome or deathly details : A precise investigator that loves to find the roots of a mystery, let it cause his or someone else's death. I usually writes all his horrific mysteries and deadly experiences in his notebook, which later uses as part of his story, writing each night. I sometimes behaves like some mischievousness and is very tempted and attracted towards horror and such incidents.
Are you a good guy or bad guy - I am good with good and bad with bad, but usually remain good with little badness shown when things come to his matter and way.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:49 pm
creativemuse1 says...

Mary Elizabeth watched as the drama went down in the hallway. 'Stupid vampires. Stupid humans, Can't even defend themselves.' She thought to herself. She sat outside her suite. She still refused to go inside and relive the horror. For a moment, her mind drifted to the time when all was well. When her, her husband and her family were happy. Before the new neighbors moved in. Tears fell from her eyes as she remembered looking at her ownself lying on the floor in the very suite she refuse to go in.
:)Life is full of hard times and good times. Lift your chin up, Ladies and Gentlemen.

32 Reviews

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:31 pm
Redfang18 says...

Dana Darkrai

I sat there in a chair, watching Jack sleep. I could tell he was still uneasy for sleeping in the presence of a vampire. I couldn't understand why he wasn't used to me. I thought, We've been together for a little over four months, he shouldn't be afraid of me by now. Why still be afraid of me? I haven't gotten too far with my drinking of his blood. Just four swallows in the morning and four at night. That's what I'm supposed to do, since I own him after all.
Jack started snoring deeply.
I chuckled. Besides his youth and agility, he was very amusing when he's asleep. His snoring always made him funny. I kept count of snores as I just sat there. I hardly sleep during the day and was always wide awake at night. So far, I counted twenty-five snores when Jack snorted, then resumed his deep snoring. I chuckled again. Just listening to Jack snore, it never gets old.

~~~Les Miserables

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:20 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Eclipse ¬

I sauntered down the corridoor the next morning, blinking in the bright light. It made my skin itch, but didn't do permanent damage. Plus the widows were tinted. Slightly.

I ran into the vampire, his donor in tow.

"Good morning Dana," I said frostily, walking past him, swinging my hips. "I'm rather thirsty ... see you at breakfast,"

Breakfast was boring. The blood tasted liked it had been kept in a fridge for a few years, and no one made any conversation. I tried talking to Jack, but Dana snarld at me, so, sarastically, I talked to him instead.

"You sure your not thirsty, Dana? The blood here is really delicious," I teased.

"No thankyou..."

"Lighten up," I said. "It's sunny outside," He glared at me.
Signature Pending

82 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 pm
gleek456 says...

Victoria Whittenly

I woke up to find my room completely dark. What the?, I thought to myself. I checked the digital clock on my bedside table. 8:16. I scratch my head and groggily got up. I brushed my teeth and changed into a dark purple camisole, black blazer, and skinny jeans. Remembering about breakfast, I slip on my black flats and walk outside.

I saw the creepy girl who backtalked to me yesterday in the halls with some other guy. I roll my eyes and walk towards the restaurant. I sit down at a table and wait for a waiter. I stare at the menu.

Blood-red drink and Devil Eggs? This hotel really takes this horror thing seriously. They must be getting good money, I thought to myself. Thinking it was a joke, I ordered the drink and eggs. As soon as the breakfast was served in front of me... the food actually looked pleasing. I take a sip of the drink, then realized how metallic it tasted. I immediately wipe my mouth while spitting out the drink into the napkin. Disgusting, I thought to myself. I pay for the breakfast and immediately leave.

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:32 pm
View Likes
Emmzziee says...

The Butler
Spoiler! :
I'm sorry if this sucks :O I don't think that anybody will understand how tired I am right now! 8-)

"Hello... hello! My dear, sweet, sweet people..." I'd cried, emerging from the shadows.
One of the kids jumped in alarm.
And another...
Another kid spat out her drink in disgust.
Whatever is this world coming too? I'd thought passionately, before placing a hand on her shoulder. But she'd recoiled from my grip.
Eeeesh. I hate this kid.
"What ever is the matter, beautiful lady?" I'd asked her, retaining my grip on her shoulder.
She did not answer, but her face was a shadowy mixture of embarrassment and shock.
Others of my guests began to turn and stare at her.
A few grinned, as I smiled to myself.
The embarrassment in her eyes was very clear now.
"You know, it takes a lot of unfortunate donors to fill up on those drinks. And so it is very, very bad to waste." I said, smiling at her serenely.
She smiled back. Nervously.
"Yes, sir." She'd replied shakily, before adding, "I was wondering if I could, I mean, um... I'm leaving. Here. I, um..."
I'd glared at her.
Seeing the expression on my face, she'd looked like she might cry so I made my expression soften.
"Of course, my darling. Sweet, sweet dear... However, I would very much appreciate it if you were to drop by my room before you leave... I like to see pretty faces. I like to see people off."
She looked up at me, looking utterly terrified.
"You know where it is, yes? Then I shall see you at seven o'clock tonight, my darling. But the choice is yours." I looked at her. She looked at me, defiantly, but I knew that she wanted to cry. I knew it. "Make the right one," I
added.

Spoiler! :
YO! I'm not making your character out to be nervous and embarrassed... this is just how the Butler wants your character to be like, and therefore how he perceives her. (:
Last edited by Emmzziee on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I want to play a game.

82 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:43 pm
gleek456 says...

Victoria Whittenly

After that creepy man left, I rolled my eyes and stared at the drink. He wants me to come to his office? That sounds very... suspicious. I glared at the people who were still staring at me. I exit the restaurant and begin walking towards my suite.

I begin packing, but decide to leave some things behind, just in case I might not be leaving. I mean, the man could say his goodbyes, or reject my wish to leave in his office, since he didn't want to show any of the guests how horrible his services are. I stare at the clock for a few minutes, then take out some line-sheets. I begin writing notes to a tune I was humming. It could work perfectly with the violin. I picked up my violin, then began examining it. I wonder how the violin's sound could come out like that.

I put the violin back down into the case. I lay down on my bed. I'm going to stay like this, until 7:00 tonight. This whole rendevouz thing sounds very suspicious.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:41 pm
apple96 says...

(Hope it isnt too late to join in here but heres the profile anyways)

Name: Lillian Smith
Species: Ghost

Appearance: Lillian is shorter than most her age but that is most likely because she is from a time long ago. She always wears her hair up in a bun. She dresses in a long pale blue dress, sometimes she also wears a very large blue hat with a bow.

Personality: She doesn't trust religious people after being accused of witchcraft by her villiage priest. Lillian does genarally get along well with other people and doesn't like to see anyone being hurt by others.

History? *(optional.) She was born to a small villiage and was much loved by most residents. Her father died after a bad fall from his horse and her mother died two years later. After that she had to get by as best as she could and turned to making old herbal remedies taught to her by her Grandmother. When she was found out for this she was accused of witchcraft and put to the 'swimming test' without a fair trial.

Any gruesome or deathly details? *(optional.) She drowned due to the 'swimming test' which was performed by the villiage witch finders and the priest. Ever since she has been scared of large expanses of water and religious people. This is also where she began to hate the spreading of rumors and lies.

Are you a; good guy, or a bad guy? - Generally good
'Are you saying Ni to that old woman?'
'Yes'
'Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history'

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:28 pm
Emmzziee says...

No, sure, I mean, this is a hotel RPG so people can join any time :D
The Butler
Spoiler! :
WELCOME!.jpg
WELCOME!.jpg (4.08 KiB) Viewed 100 times

Hello! hello, and welcome to my glorious hotel! Oh, and my dear, hello and welcome! Welcome to hell! Hehehe-horf! Come, come, come now. This, come, come here to this; your room, which has evolved from such gloom... But look'it! Such view! Picked out 'specially for you!" *cackles and walks on, rubbing palms together*
Spoiler! :
help me help me.JPG
help me help me.JPG (184.09 KiB) Viewed 100 times
I want to play a game.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:14 am
apple96 says...

Lillian Smith

Lillian followed the Butler to her room, this hotel didn't seem too bad. The place seemed nice enough and she'd seen quite a few people walking about so maybe it was quite popular. The Butler mentioned something about the view from the window, Lillian glanced down to find a lake. She shivered and stepped back, wrapping her arms around her chest protectively.
"Excuse me . . ." she began as she turned around but she found that she was already alone. With a sigh Lillian sat down on the bed and tried to keep herself turned away from the lake but something kept making her turn around again to stare into its cold murky depths.
'Are you saying Ni to that old woman?'
'Yes'
'Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history'

32 Reviews

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:26 am
Redfang18 says...

Dana Darkrai

I had to admit. The vampiress looked nice, but I couldn't let her try to make conversation with Jack. She looked lustfully at me, like she wanted me to come. I grabbed Jack by the shirt and dragged him to the hallway. I drank four swallows from him, as always. After I had my fill for the day, I gently pushed Jack to the dining room so he could have his fill of food. I knew from observation that mortals have to have their fill thrice a day in their lives, so I made it clear that Jack gets his fill to survive.
The vampiress asked, "Can I have a taste from him?"
I snarled, "I had him first. If you want to taste fresh blood, get your own donor. Jackie there is mine and mine alone, so put your lustful eyes on someone else and not on Jackie. He's mine."
The butler chuckled as I dragged Jack back to our room and locked the both of us in.
Jack stared at me frightenedly. It bothered me mightily that Jack would still be afraid of me when we've been together for the past four months. Regardless, I wanted to make it clear that no one is going to take Jack away from me. I had him first and that is that.

~~~Les Miserables

Reviews: 0
Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:06 am
isaaBella says...

Name: Alessis Romero
Species: Human
Appearance: About 5'6 1/2 tall with golden brown skin, lean body, short dark brown hair and has a pair of almond-shaped brown eyes. Always wears a simple shirt and pants and sneakers.
Personality: Alessis always keeps her thoughts to herself. She is an intelligent person, always weighing the consequences first before doing something. She is quite competetive, which was in her family's nature. She loves challenges in her life but somehow the love for challenge and adventure changed when she enters the Horror Hotel.
History: Alessis grew up with a single mom and her two younger brothers. She lives in S.E. Asia and then migrated to the U.S to find a better life. She plays volleyball which gives her strong physical strength and endurance. She has checked in in the Hotel because of the Hotel's intriguing name.
XOXO, isaaBella

Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley