z

Young Writers Society

Rat Tails- Open to all

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:59 pm
Mizzle says...

This might just be dead. If not, PM me when it starts, Hope. :)
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:29 pm
BondGirl007 says...

Woo restarting! I think if we can get one more profile we'll start.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:23 pm
thestorygirl says...

Name: Coram
Appearance: Front half is Black. Back half is white. Large and strong. His right ear is Missing [ only evidence of his gang]
Class: Upper Class
Personality: Snooty is the best word to decribe him. He wants the best of everything. Since he was born in the upper class he thinks he own everything. But when it comes to his friends he is loyal to the ends of the earth.
Back Story: He was born upper class but eventually became a leader of a particurally vicious gang. His father and mother are unaware of his violent gang. He has a love interest that completely ignores him.
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:53 pm
jessig833 says...

Name:Lilly

Appearance-Black with white on her paws chest, and the tip of her tail.

Class: Upper class

Personality-Lilly is a confident head strong girl she hates to see the lower class treated badly she helps them and give them thing they need she likes to walk around in the moonlight but her farther doesn't like it because he think the gangs will get her.

backstory- She was the only one in her litter and She watched as her mother was killed when they didn't get home before dark .So her farher is very protective of her

374 Reviews

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:06 am
BondGirl007 says...

Story- Profile looks good, but check the age, if he was actually 9 he wouldn't be in a gang. (Guessing typo of 19?)
Jess- If you could check your age and compare to the other ones that would be awesome. Also just a heads up I might have you change to male possibly. :)

And both of you- PIX PLS

I think we'll start on the first, K? K.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:20 pm
Skorpionne says...

Join? Upper class female, and lower class male?
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

374 Reviews

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:11 am
BondGirl007 says...

Sounds good, after you post we'll start!

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:33 pm
LadySpark says...

Name:
Reheak

Class:
lower
Appearance:
a skinny rat (couldn't find a pic) My computer won't allow certian sites, and it won't allow these websites Bond. Sorry.
Personality:
quiet and calculating

Short back story:
Reheak used to be the sonof a important Rat. Then his parent's died from the plauge, leaving him sick and abandoned. Mysterious rats tried to take him away, but he runs away and assumed a diffrent idenity. Lives in one room made out of some bricks that fell may years ago from a burning building.
Other:
He dropped the name Reheak.
he is now called: Eary
Last edited by LadySpark on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

374 Reviews

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:58 am
BondGirl007 says...

Sorry Point, no females excepted anymore if you want to change to male awesome! Also there's a link in my post two above your and the first one, please make sure you read them.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:50 pm
MilkNCookies says...

We shout start soon.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:36 pm
Stori says...

Name: Seth or “Stitches”
Class: lower
Appearance: mostly black with swatches of white and ginger
Personality: fun-loving but can turn deadly serious
Back story: Seth doesn’t remember much of his early life. An old rat took him in and taught him the art of healing-
hence the nickname.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:32 am
Kelcia says...

Are you still accepting? If not, it's okay, if so, here's the profile!

Name: Just

Class: Lower

Appearance: Long brown fur, almost orange. Bright black eyes and short whiskers. A rather large rat. Missing about an inch of his tail where a cat bit it off.
Spoiler! :
Rat.JPG
Just
Rat.JPG (52.53 KiB) Viewed 290 times

Personality: Just is forever sardonic, but somehow manages to pull it off in a relatively polite manner. Just is an easygoing rat. He’s good in a scrap, though, and is as loyal as anything to the select few he trusts. Swashbuckling is a good way to put it.

Short back story: Born lower class, bread lower class. Doesn’t care about the higher classes, and doesn’t care to advance his status.

Other: He’s been in love with a mouse from down the lane since they were pups. However, as mice and rats don’t really mix.... he just makes a joke of it with his friends. However, he is crazy over her. Her name is Tessie. (She should be a non-entity in the SB)
Last edited by Kelcia on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:40 pm
Skorpionne says...

Profiles: (In Construction)

1)
Name: Uno
Class: Lower
Appearance: White, with black and ginger patches, numerous scars. Very heavily built. (Sorry, the link wouldn't work.)
Personality: A very rough-and-tough kind of rat, thinking isn't really Uno's strong point. True to his name, he battles his life alone, trusting nobody but himself, which has both positive and negative effects.
Short back story: Uno was a runt, but grew to be bigger than all his other siblings, and ran away to the sewers.
Other: None.

2)
Name: Vivienne
Class: Upper
Appearance: Dark brown, with a blueish stripe down her belly and deep black eyes.
Personality: Vivienne is extremely vain, and doesn't hie it. Vanity is, in fact her one main trait. She can't understand anyone who doesn't envy and admire her, but her two redeeming feautures are her mothering instinct, and her apt sense of humour.
Short back story:
Other: None.
Last edited by Skorpionne on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:27 am
Kelcia says...

(Okay, I'll start things off, if no-one objects.)

Just

The barroom was a noisy, underground affair, filled with the riffraff that was the lowliest rats in New York. Needless to say, Just loved the place. It was the only place he knew of that was both controlled by the leading rat pack in the area, and also offered a good time. Most bars controlled by the gangs were places rats went when they needed to deal or be dealt with.

Not this particular branch though.

“Bit it clean off,” said Just easily, taking a drink of the liquor. The interested young pup of a rat stared.

“Really?” he squeaked.

“Don’t exaggerate, Just,” Said an exasperated rat, sitting nearby. “The cat just got the last part, and you recovered fast enough. Don’t you listen to him, Pip.”

“Really, Jessamine,” said Just, shooting her a wink. “Let’s not dampen the storytelling spirit, eh?”

“It’s been ages since it happened. You can stop griping about it.”

“Dear lady, you wound me.”

“Worse than that tail of yours?” A new voice interjected.

“What can be worse than the stinging insults of a ringing intellect such as Jessie?” Jessamine cried in outrage as Just swung to face the speaker.

(Anybody can hop in.)
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:49 pm
Stori says...

Stitches:

"Worse than that tail of yours?" I inquired.

The fellow they called Just swung to face me. "What's a civilized rat like you doing here?"

"Oh, I like to be around when things happen." I winked and added, "Call me Stitches. I come highly recommended, if you're ever in need of a healer."

Just scratched his head. His friend Jessie piped up, "I've seen you around." Before I could reply, a brawl started at a nearby table. The two combatants were obviously drunk, and hurled insults at each other.

A hulking rat came forward to separate them. While the barmaids cleaned up their mess, I turned to Just. "Told you I like to see things happening."

Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace