Young Writers Society

Paper Flowers

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:21 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

You know I don't care!!
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:11 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Yes!!!! Haha, I'll make her as soon as I get back (: I've got to go to my second leadership meeting D: Fun, but still stressfull D:
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

116 Reviews

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:18 pm
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

Good luck! And as soon as we get a king--and Mizzle has posted her character's profile--we'll start!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:24 pm
ultraviolet says...

*reserving spot for girl who was taken along with the princess*

I'll make a profile either tonight or tomorrow, depending on how soon I'll have internet access. (I have to leave now.)
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:43 pm
View Likes
Kaywiia says...

Name: Sasha

Personality: She's very confrontational, and straightforward. She doesn't plan, much, and takes things one day at a time. Not too concerned about her future, and lives in the moment. She is a nice girl, even if she's a bit of a risk taker. She is a brilliant liar, and can talk her way out of anything.

Spoiler! :

History:

Secret:

I'll finish later...
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

23 Reviews

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:52 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

*Second princess*

Name: Micayla Wolfe Grumskull

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Micayla has a very fiery personallity. She's extremely independent, and rarely listens to her parents. She's taken up the act of thievery, for the sheer fact that it excites her. She loves being chased, just to prove that even a princess can outrun the palace guards.

History: Raised in a castle? Her real mother's the witch of Crye, whom her father met before her real mother was burned at the stake. They had Micayla together, and when the king married his real wife, she accepted Micayla with open arms, as she had a daughter herself.

Secret: Daughter of the Witch of Crye.
Last edited by Chupatoasta on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
George Bernard Shaw

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 pm
View Likes
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: Fire Ice Rose

Personality: She is a firm believer in freedom and free will. She is a very sweet and well mannered girl is very kind and understanding and brilliant, she is very well thought and sarcastic she isn't afraid to speak her mind she is also very sweet, funny, optimistic, sassy, bold, courageous, and a good listener. She can make friends with anyone or anything with in a few minutes. She can be childish at times . She has a very quick temper. She is very good at keeping her face a blank mask and her emotions in check. She has nerves of steel.

Appearance: pale skin and dark midnight blue eyes and her hair is down past her waist with a naturally occuring red streak on the left side. She has a scar running along her left cheek bone. she is actually very beautiful but she doesn't think so and her curves are in all the right places. Has a smile that she shows rarely but when she does everyone is instantly happy. She loves dark clothes even on the hottest days. Wears a silver pentagram and an ankh.

History Her family abandoned her.

Secret: She's Wiccan which means she can use magick.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:36 am
View Likes
Mizzle says...

I can't be the second princess anymore, sorry. Some things happened in real life that I have to take care of. Sorry. :(
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

116 Reviews

Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:25 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Aww, OK. Well, that spot is open if someone would like to take THAT girl, because we have WAY too many girls.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

23 Reviews

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:01 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Second princess, finito xD
George Bernard Shaw

116 Reviews

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:09 am
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

I'll be making two guys to help ratio, and I am no longer accepting girls in case that wasn't clear. We need more guys..or at least one more after my profiles.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:45 am
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, these are just quick profiles, as the SB goes, they'll be revealed as maybe nicer maybe meaner people.

Name: Guy

Personality: He's dark and mysterious, sly and cunning. He loves girls, and he really has no intention on making them happy. He always has a girl on his side, and he is lustful. He wants every beautiful girl to be next to him, and he is sometimes jealous of his brother, Drake, who is just like him.
Spoiler! :

History: He has been a thief all of his life, as his brother has been.

Secret: Drake and Guy were born at the same time and they were supposed to be twins, but they weren't.

Name: Drake

Personality: Just like Guy.
Spoiler! :

History: Has been a thief all his life with his brother Guy.

Secret: Drake doesn't like his brother as much as he says. He wants to have the Princess that the prince is to marry by his side, and he envies the prince.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

23 Reviews

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:59 am
Chupatoasta says...

Name: Cael Goldenn

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Cael's very quiet. He had an intimidating aura about him though, and will gladly shoot someone down to size, sometimes literally. He loves to laugh, and go out with the soldiers for a good old beer, but he really is prone to getting into bar fights, more so than most fights. He's an angry drunk, a very angry drunk.

History: He was raised from birth to be a fighter. His mother was a milkmaid, and when his little brother was born with disabilities, both his moher and father paid more attention to Caden. It was Caden this, Caden that. Never was it about Cael, even when he made the elite guard at fourteen. When he was fifteen, his little brother ten, he walked away from the riverbed as his brother drowned. To this day he regrets it. His mother hung herself shortly after, and his father is a tortured general, drifting around the platoons every now and then, appearing like a lifeless shell.

Secret: He watched his younger brother drown, and didn't save him. Sometimes he has nightmares about it.
George Bernard Shaw

116 Reviews

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:18 am
ForsakenAngel says...

We still need a king, but I promised Chup that I would post, so here.

~Princess Navona~

The man had my arm, and he was bound to leave a bruise there. He pulled me behind him and then pushed me onto the ground with the others. He stood over me, smirking, and I felt myself grow smaller under his shadow. I was frightened, I admit, I'd admitted that when they had taken me, but now I was being sold like a tool or something.

"I'll take them," the man said, pulling out a wad of cash. They were buying me and my people. We weren't an item for sell, but that's what this seemed to make it look like. We were put in another wagon and tied up. I looked over all of their faces, worried and dirty. If I ever got back home--which my hopes were going away--they would be given some reward for being brave. I was freaking out, and they were calm, no doubt.

I finally calmed myself, breathing deeply and not fighting as, once again, we were traded off. Would this never end? It was the fourth time we'd been traded/bought that day, and I was getting tired of the way they looked at me, it scared me.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

23 Reviews

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:41 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Aidan Saanmez~

Aidan sighed as his father dragged him to another useless auction. Why his father got kicks out of human labor, he'd never understand. Sitting in the stands, Aidan crossed his arms as they brought the prisoners out onto the display stage. A blonde girl, with bright blue eyes, was one of the very last ones. Her crown was made up of almost all diamonds, other than the frame. Possibly the princess of Mizzle? The one her father had been wanting the whole time?

Judging the look on his father's face, Aidan had no doubts that the girl was the princess. His father bought a girl, and the two hefty men behind her, a few more slaves, and finally the princess. Aidan, despite his odd attraction to the daughter of his father's arch enemy, couldn't help but scoff as the girl walked over with the others timidly. His father smacked him in the back of the head, and he snarled out a lash of words, his older brother taking a turn at whacking him in the face.

Aidan snarled to himself and grabbed his horse. They'd be leaving for the mountains in mere moments, and he had the joy of tying the princess and her followers up. Oh, what a way to gain trust.

Dante Loleta~

Mother and Father had been crying for the passed week. Dante's father was fueled by rage when he sent two of the kingdom's largest platoons to find the princess and the others in the kingdom. No matter how much Dante had wanted to go with the elite guard, he was forced by, not only his father, but the pastor as well as the castle guards to stay within the kingdom of Mizzle.

Damn them.

Damn them all. This was his little sister, and they were keeping him from her, trying to keep him inside this house. Princess Micayla, his fiancee (whom he loathed as much as she did him) strode into the room, the dagger on her hip visible through the slit in her dress.

"Where are you going? You're to stay in the kingdom." Dante dared to say, Micayla lashing out with a glare.

"You have no reign over me yet, prince. I am not yet your wife, get the facts straight. I will not be ordered around like a dog. I'm just going into town to do a little shopping, alright? I'm also going to ask around and see if anyone has seen the missing ones since the attack." With that said, Micayla huffed and strode out of the castle, her diamonds on her crown sparkling in the sun.

Micayla Artimetes~

That gosh darned man! Thinking he had ANY reign over her! She'd be out of this kingdom before their marriage, she swore it to, not only herself, but the people of her own kingdom. The dagger hilt was close to Micayla's thigh, visible through the slit on her dress. She kicked her heels off after a mile of walking, and set her crown in a bush, letting her blonde hair fall loose. She tore her dress off, exposing the cloth shirt, and pants she wore beneath, the dagger still plastered to her side.

For a princess, Micayla knew how to kick some arse if she had to. One reason she wasn't taken in the raid. Navona was, however, her best friend, and she couldn't help but feel that it was her fault that she was gone.

I'd give anything to trade places with you, my friend.

Micayla sighed, and shook her head, her coin purse dangling from her belt. She dared any thief, man or woman, to try and take it from her.
George Bernard Shaw

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett