7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:54 am
untameabletiger says...

Name: Kaine

Group:Rich Kid

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Dark brown medium length hair that slightly falls over his eyes, Tall, muscular, Golden eyes, White teeth.

Personality: Kaine is very loud, and not afraid to take risks, he is a trouble maker, but he does have a sweet side. He is not snobby like most other rich people and tries to keep the fact that he's Rich a secret.

History: He had 6 brothers and 1 sister, his did is a movie producer, who has had 4 wives, but they all divorced him because he was beating them.his two brothers are older than him, so they teased him when he was growing up. His sister Is Rae, but she ran off, and they haven't been able to find her.

Dislikes: hunting, his dad, stuck up people.

Up for love?: yes.

Other: none

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:04 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Name: Lucas "Luke"

Group: rich boy

Appearance: looks like a beach-boy type; shaggy blond hair, well-toned, athletic build, and blue eyes
richboy.jpg
richboy.jpg (54.41 KiB) Viewed 236 times

Personality: your classic high-school senior: a bit cocky and loose, very flirtacious and show-off-ish, particularly when cute girls are around

History: - will come up with one later -

Likes: a rough-girl type, someone one who can kick his ass; fast cars; disco/dance parties - well, parties in general

Dislikes: a guy who hits a girl; a punk

Up for love?: sure, why not?

Other: drives a red Chevy Camaro (I think that's how it's spelt :lol: )
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:06 am
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Alright, everyone! As soon as Chupa gets her profile posted, we'll start!
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:07 am
Mizzle says...

Boo ya! I'm ready to get Cassandra's charrie kickin'. :P Or skatin'. You know what I mean.
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

57 Reviews

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:13 am

By the way, guys, Mizzle has first post, when we start.
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:01 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Name: Mitchel Donovan Keesy (No one knows his last name, so he goes by Mitchel Donovan)

Group (skater, rich kid, adult): Rich Kid

Appearance (description and picture): Pretty tall :D Buff but very lean at the same time;) Umm... short black hair and brown eyes :D

Spoiler! :

Personality: Mitchel acts really... stuck up around the skater kids. Most of them can't even stand to look at him at times. He claims he's too hot for them. He's sweet to his friends, and a huge kidder at times. He's embarrassed of his sister, whose feelings are mutual, so they stay as far away from one another as humanly possible.

History: Mitchel and his sister Macey grew up in luxury. Their only downfal... their parents were gone. Leaving the two kids each millions of dollars, their parents passed on after their private jet crashed off the coast of Costa Rica. Each child took it in their own ways. In sixth grade, it was obviously hard, but Mitchel looked towards the upside of things. All that money! He'd never seen his parents much anyway, so he didn't feel like it was anything huge. It was then that he stopped paying attention to Macey and did his own thing.

Likes: Flirting, girls, flaunting his wealth, spending money, and going out, occasionally drinking.

Dislikes: Snobs, getting showed up, skateboarding, and his little sister.

Up for love?: Yess

Other: Has a Dodge Charger SRT 2010

~~

Name: Macey Love Keesy (Macey Love)

Group (skater, rich kid, adult): Skater

Appearance (description and picture): Macey's not tall, but she isn't short either. She's slim, and just two or three pounds underweight, but has a few curves in the right places. She had dark hair, and bright blue eyes.

Spoiler! :

Personality: Macey's a really friendly girl. If you saw her on the street you would automatically think she hated her brother, or the people he's with. She doesn't particularly HATE rich kids, because she is one, being rich and all, she just hates her attitude. She doesn't live with her brother, and tells everyone her parents pay for her apartment so the other skaters don't get suspicious.

History: Macey grew up in luxury. Her parents died off the coast of Coasta Rica, leaving Macey and Mitchel with money out the kazoo. Each child took it in their own ways. In forth grade, it was hard to believe that her parents were gone. Completely and totally gone. Macey started skating a week after their death. In fifth grade, she went around the country skating here and there, and then did it again just last year, but she's back at her hometown, in her skatepark.

Likes: Working on and racing cars, skating, guys, animals, going to work (she loves the auto shop)

Dislikes: Her brother, the rich kids, not being able to go to the skatepark because of work

Up for love?: Yess

Other: Has an old 56 chevy (she also has a garage full of racing cars)
Last edited by Chupatoasta on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

367 Reviews

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Mizzle says...

Cassandra Trestice:

It had been a long day, and all Cassandra wanted to do was go to the skate park. Her mother didn't leave for another thirty minutes, though, which meant Cassandra didn't leave until then, either. I suppose I could say I'm going over to Macey's house, she thought.

She just wanted out of the house, away from her mother's eyes. She wanted to glide down the skate ramp, she wanted--

"I have wonderful news, sweetie."

Cassandra looked up at her mother.

"Hmm?" Cassandra pulled the cucumbers that had been lying on her eyelids off. As her mother talked, she began to scrub the face mask off.

"The photo shoot you did yesterday has gone worldwide. Not just Paris and New York, like last time. Isn't this just brilliant, darling?"

Cassandra nodded, actually pleased at what her mother had to say. She had thought that her mom had been about to announce another boyfriend, but she'd probably hear about that tomorrow night.

"Yes, mother, it's quite 'brilliant'," Cassandra said, sighing. Her mother's life revolved around cosmetics, Cassandra, and her latest boyfriends.

Cassandra didn't say what was on her mind--she'd have given up her fortune just to have her mother accept that she skated.

~*~

Cassandra, clad in a pair of tight, dark skinny jeans and a yellow v-neck shirt, as well as her favorite pair of navy Vans, walked into the skatepark with Macey and Mitchel at her sides. Her and Mitchel were flirting, not subtly, either, and Macey was rolling her eyes and glaring at the ground.

At the sight of skate park, Cassandra grinned.

It was almost like home to her here.
✯ ✯ ✯

57 Reviews

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Blayne

I looked up and grunted as I saw Cassandra. Never been much of a fan of hers. I picked up my board and took off. I smiled a little as I skated over (at quite a high speed) all the graffiti, some done by me. I hadn't been stupid enough to spray "BLAYNE" or "BW", but I had sprayed a black lightning bolt- my own private secret.

I was immensely glad today had been the last day of school. Didn't matter that I'd gotten yelled at for skating in the halls, didn't matter that the rich kids had jeered at me again, didn't matter that I had nearly gotten suspended for beating a few of them up. Again. All that mattered was that I was here, now, safe and happy behind the fences of Brindfield.

Davey was sitting by the side, glancing over his notes. I wished he wouldn't be so stressed about college finals. I mean, I was happy my brother was going to -what was the term he used?- oh yeah. I was happy he was going to "further his education", but it was really taking its toll on him.

I finally skated back and sat by the fence. I popped open a can of Sprite and drank half of it in the first sip. I rolled my head around and brought one knee up, resting my free arm over it.

Man, I loved Brindfield.
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:10 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Jessie

Jessie looked up at the sight of Cassandra. He had been wrong about her the first time he saw her. A pretty girl, he'd thought she would have been a prissy, stuck-up, rich girl attending the local private school. Man, was she a surprise. She was a pretty cool girl, and a nice skater.

He got up from where he sat tightening his trucks and strode over toward her. "Hey, Cassandra," he greeted her softly, never speaking too loud. "What do you want to do today? I've been itching to do some hard-core stuff on the ramps."
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

367 Reviews

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:36 pm
Mizzle says...

Cassandra Trestice:

Taking a deep breath in, she looked at the beautiful scene before her. Well, beautiful to her; her mother would probably find Brinfield as one of the most grotesque places in the area. There had been a time when Cassandra would have agreed with her mother about Brinfield and it's skate parks, but that was before Hale, her ex-boyfriend, had taught her to skateboard.

Ever since then, Cassandra had seen Brinfield as one of the most beautiful places--a place where the sound of skateboards riding on rails and ramps was the melodious music to her ears.

She smiled as Mitchel went to hit the ramps, waving goodbye to Cassandra, who'd just been cornered by Jessie. She was vaguely aware Jessie was saying something, but her eyes were all for the ramps, where she wanted to be.

Smirking, she turned to Jessie, cutting him off with a girly smile and a "Hey, Jessie, let's go hit the ramps. I'm feeling the need for speed, today."
✯ ✯ ✯

57 Reviews

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Blayne

I snorted as I saw Cassandra turn up the charm. Growling a little, I drained the rest of my Sprite and crumpled the can before launching again. Harder, better, faster, stronger. The Daft Punk song played in my head, giving me instruction. I had to fight harder than Cassandra. Had to be better. Had to skate faster. Had to be stronger.

I gave a short, bitter laugh. Here I was, Blayne Woods, the warrior of Brindfield, toughest girl here, violent, harsh, and bold, trying to one-up Cassandra Trestice. The pretty girl who just happened to skate well. I snarled and pulled a quick stunt. It wasn't much, just enough to get some air. I flew back up to concrete-level and skated back to my place, comfortable and brooding by the fence.

I shot down anyone who walked by, either with a glare cold and venomous enough to turn someone to stone, or with a small growl. The kids at Brindfield knew when I was in a bad mood, and that you didn't talk to me when I was. It was natural law. I didn't talk, I fought. I lashed out. I skated until everyone had gone away, and I felt better.

'Twas the Blayne Woods way.
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:04 pm
untameabletiger says...

~Rae~

Skating was amazing, it helped me forget.The sound of the wheels on the board rolling against the ground,and the rush you get, when you go down a ramp, was my personal heaven. no-one knew about my past, and I wasn't planning on telling anyone where I came from, It could ruin everything. I was perfectly happy playing my guitar and singing for money, and sleeping in the skate park after everyone had left. I had gotten used to waking up early so no-one would suspect it. I had to be alert at all times, just in-case someone came here to look for me. Then I would be exposed to my friends as rich, brought back home, and probably never be able to go back.

The sky was at it's brightest, so it was around noon, about time for the first of the people to arrive. I tied my converse, which I have had since my rich life, as well as the rest of my clothes that were stashed under one of the ramps.Resting time was over, when I saw two people round the corner. I pushed the end of my board, as the rest of the board came up,I caught it.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:19 pm
pinkangel54123 says...

Miles

Well damn, he thought when he saw all of the other rich kids at the park. He thought that he'd been doing something unique. He's never really wanted to skateboard before today. He knew his parents would just hate, and that's why he was doing it. All of the rich kids he saw were from school, and he was especially surprised to see Cassandra. She was a model, wasn't she? Not that he cared.

Looking through the fence, he decided that this probably wasn't his scene. But it was so tempting just so he could upset his parents. He turned around and thought I'll just go get some more piercings.

"Hey, Miles," someone shouted. He turned away and saw that it was Mitchel. "Miles, what's with the skateboard. Don't tell me you're joining in with this group of lames." It looked like Mitchel had just made the decision for him; he couldn't back out now.

"These lames don't look as bad as the preppies, you've gotta admit. I guess I'm a lame-skater now." He lips automatically went into his signature smirk; one side pulled up just a bit higher than the other. "You've gotta admit, this get-up makes me look like them, too." He was wearing tight black skinny jeans, a slim fitting graphic-tee and straight from zumiez a pair of black and blue Osiris's. "See you next year," he said, trying to pretend he knew what he was doing as he got onto his board.
Want a heavenly review?

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

213 Reviews

Reviews: 213
Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:56 pm
SporkPunk says...

Becca

I stepped off the city bus in front of Brindfield, headphones jammed in my ears. Johnny Rotten and the Sex Pistols blared, singing about the queen. It was a great dayfor skating. I saw Rae heading to one of the farther ramps, and managed a quick smile and a shouted, "Hi!"

Walking farther into the actual park, I noticed that not many people had arrived yet. I was early. But I had to get out of the house. I was sick of hearing Jim blather on and on about how "revolutionary" his stupid iPad was. Brindfield's fixtures had beaten me here, not just Rae. Blayne stood by herself, noticeably away from everyone. I could tell from here she was angry about something. I flashed her a friendly grin. She returned my greeting with a slight nod and a warning glare, though she and I both knew I wasn't intimidated. A few years ago, we had what you could call a...conflict over something trivial. Neither of us was a clear winner, and as a sort of favor to each other, we kept it to ourselves. To this day, I was unsure of whether we'd begun a sort of friendship, or had just reached an understanding. Either way, I'd gained a new respect for the girl, and I hoped the sentiment was returned.

A boy I hadn't met quite yet stood awkwardly on a skateboard. He was either a complete newb, or he was a spoiled rich kid trying to blend in with us. I decided to take the friendly route and smile charmingly. Rich kid or not, he was cute. I introduced myself, complimented him on his too-obviously new shoes, smiling and touching his arm occasionally. I was pretty smooth, and mentioned him catching up with me in a few. Beneath my confidence though, my stomach was twisting itself in knots. Don't mess this up!

I left, and as I reached my usual spot where I kept my gear, I noticed Miss Rich Girl. Inwardly, I groaned. Outwardly, I grimaced when she and I made eye contact. She was well on her way to having Jessie wrapped around her manicured finger, which bothered me more than I would've liked. Jessie saw me and nodded, I grinned widely and waved. I set down my red and black plaid backpack, grabbing a Red Bull I'd stashed earlier. I took a swig, rolling my skateboard lazily back and forth with my right foot. Nobody was really talking, so I took that as my cue to start skating. I set the drink down, and set out for my favorite ramp. I let my mind wander as I skated, starting with a nose stall, and continuing to the other side, pulling a basic Indy Grab.
Grasped by the throat, grasped by the throat. That's how I feel about love. That it's not worth it.

REVIEWS FOR YOU | | Uprising (coming soon!)

57 Reviews

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Blayne

I couldn't help but smile a little at Becca's retreating back. If I was the Queen of Brindfield Skate Park, she was most certainly the Princess. And good god, she was quite the heiress to the throne. She practically owned this place. I wasn't sure if what we had was an alliance, or just a truce, but I was willing to befriend her- once that jerkette Cassandra stopped flirting with my boys.

Rich kids? Oh, she could flirt with them all she wanted. But my men? Uh uh. She had better back off before I bumped into her while skating. Or just punched her. That pretty face would look much better to me with a nice black eye. The corner of my mouth twitched upwards at the thought.

I leaned my head back on the wire fence, glaring down the newbie rich kids who obviously thought they were being cool and different. Ha. A few of them looked like they hadn't even bothered to break in their shoes first. I tried not to sneer and got up, trotting over to Davey and bringing my knees to my chin.

"How's the studyin' comin'?"

"Good, thanks. Dunno if I'll ace it, but I'll pass, definitely."

"Good." I smiled and rubbed his back.

My brother and I? Now there's a bond you won't find anywhere else.
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket