fictionfanatic says...

What do you mean by theme?
Live, Love, Laugh

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:41 pm
Pundit says...

Theme=(theme song)
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Reviews: 0
Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:04 am
Undertaker says...

Name: Skylar King

monster/human: Human

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: She is really sweet and amazingly nice to other people. She is also very shy and has trouble being herself around other people. She is very intelligent and a quick thinker. She is very good at listening to other people and the problems that they have. Sadly though, she has trouble sharing her emotions with other people. She can be very motherly sometimes, loves the night, and is very good a drawing.

History: She was raised by her older brother, who's name is Ren. Her mother and father died in a car crash about three years ago. They told her that her parents, Lily and John, had slid off the road and into a ditch during a thunder storm. It use to upset her a lot but now she has come to terms with it. She was home schooled for most of her life, but when her parents died, her brother decided to send her to school. It just so happens that's when they set up the exchange program.

strengths: Good listener, She is a voice of reason, Very loyal to friends, strong-willed and drawing/

Weaknesses: Keeps everything inside and people she does not know.

Love?: Sure.

other: She is surprising graceful (for a human) and her bangs fall in front of her face a lot...

Theme:(optional)-
Ordinary-Train
Last edited by Undertaker on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Show me a "first rate laugh"."

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:42 am
untameabletiger says...

a few more guys then we can start.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:29 am
f1shes says...

I would do another character (male) if needed

7 Reviews

Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:32 am
untameabletiger says...

Thanks(: it is needed.
then we can start.

13 Reviews

Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:51 pm
f1shes says...

Okey dokey!

Name: Matthias Scott

monster/human: Monster. Skinwalker.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :

Personality: Matthias' personality is much like that of a cats. He does not respect or acknowledge his authority, and will put himself above them. He is affectionate towards those who are patient with him but lashes out at people who cling to his side. He is fond of the outdoors and sleeping during the day time, and can be seen taking walks at night. He lets people onto his good side more frequently than people believe, but it takes patience. Once he lets people in, he is very affectionate and fair. But he never gives up his dominance. If he isn't dominant in a relationship, then there isn't a relationship.

History: Matthias was born in a small town outside of London. There he became a werecat. He is able to control his shifting. Neither of his parents are shifters of any kind, but have accepted him as both a son and a house pet.

strengths: Nocturnal, ability to shift at will

Weaknesses: Water, unwanted affection, dogs

Love?: Sure

7 Reviews

Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:46 pm
untameabletiger says...

( sorry it's not longer, i kinda lost train of thought.)

~Rose~

The day of the exchange, I have to admit,I was nervous,but I was ready. I slipped on my gray tank-top then tucked it into a high wasted black skirt, with both together, it looked like a two colored dress, my heels that i slipped on were strappy and very tall. I took down my long hair out from the pony-tail, it had been in all night. As I flat ironed my hair, I planned out my day in my head.

I stood at my locker, feeling more nervous then I looked. I gathered my books and proceeded down the hall. I still had around ten minutes, so I decided to read in the front of the the school as I laid in the grass.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:57 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Jules

I grumbled something about not needing a chew toy to wake me up to one of my friends. One girl who I didn't recognize looked at me strangely, but I just yawned and scratched behind my ear.

"Fleas, Dove?" an upperclassman asked, smirking. I rolled my eyes. I would've growled, but that would've led to more dog jokes. You'd think I'd be used to it by now.

Seven years I'd been here, seven years Jake had been dead, seven years I was the werewolf on campus. Hmph. Fat lot of help time had been.

I rolled over in the grass. I was a freshman, yeah, but that didn't mean I was frantic about classes. Seven years, remember? Besides, I liked the outdoors. Must be the dog inside me. Ha, can't tell how many times I've been called the medical term for female dog, and their excuse had been "Well, it's what you are!"

At least I had gotten used to that much. I would never sink to that level, insulting another student because of what they were. They, on the other hand, didn't seem to have a problem with it.

But it didn't matter now- I was in the grass, under warm sunlight (the vamps had no idea what they were missing out on), and school was an hour away.

Doesn't get better than that.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:20 pm
Undertaker says...

((I was not sure if the school's had uniforms or not...))

Skylar

I jolted up out of my bed as soon as my alarm clock started to go off. I could barely sleep at the mere thought of was today was, it was the first day of the exchange. Hopping out of bed, I strode over to the closet located in my room. Smiling to myself, I began to search for my uniform. After searching for a minute I found it.

I slipped on my dark blue tank top and then my skirt. I started to tuck in my tank top as I walked over to the mirror. Twirling around in front of it, I quickly checked my reflection. Everything seemed perfectly fine. Humming to myself, I walked in to the kitchen and made a quick bowl of cereal. Right as I sat down, my brother, Ren, walked through the door.

“Morning,” he stated,” You ready for the exchange?”

“Morning.” I replied,” and yes I’m ready.”

Our conversation was cut short though, because suddenly Ren looked at the clock. His eyes got really big and his mouth fell open.

“What?” I questioned.

“I’m late, hop in the car. I’ll take you to school.”

Nodding I got up, put my bowl in the sink and walked out to the car.

Upon getting to school, I walked to my locker and got everything I needed in there. Walking out to the front of the building I sat down and got out my drawing pad and a pencil. Within seconds I decided what I was going to draw and I started sketching it out on the paper. Suddenly the girl across from me looks up. I smile at her and she smiles back. We then went back to what we were doing.

13 Reviews

Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:53 am
f1shes says...

Agnes

Agnes slid onto her feet and batted her alarm clock off the table. Rubbing her eyes to adjust, she noticed that she had fallen asleep in her clothes again. It must've been another late night coming home. The date on her clock reminded her it was Monday, first day of the exchange program. She stood and retucked her white, loose-fitting tank into her high-waisted shorts, detailed with flowers atop of blue pinstripes.
She batted her eyelashes to keep herself awake and shrugged at her reflection, deciding that no one would know she'd worn it the night before after a shower.
When she had finished preparing, she slipped on her tan oxfords and slipped a pack of cigarettes from her mother's stash into her bag.

Agnes checked in at the office of Presand and was able to escape the halls without being noticed, or acknowledged. She reached the steps outside the building and dropped her half-empty bag beside her. She sat, crossing her legs and fished the pack of cigarettes out of the front pocket. She placed one on her bottom lip and skillfully closed her lips around them without it falling. She turned her head and noticed Skylar sitting beside her sketching. They exchanged a smile after realizing each other's existence and quickly returned to their own worlds. Agnes lit her cigarette, sliding over slightly in case the smell bothered the girl beside her, but wasn't too courteous to avoid blowing smoke rings for her own entertainment.
Despite disliking the majority of humanity, Agnes had figured that Skylar was someone too nice to be disliked. For a while she had thought that the quiet girl was annoying and a malicious teenager, hiding behind kindness. But she gave up on that suspicion when it tired her trying to gather facts to reinforce it. Still, she had never shown any outward kindness to Skylar, besides approving gestures like the smile.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:52 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Balthazar:

Opening my eyes to my dimly lit apartment I let out a sigh. School was starting up again. The only reason I ever went was so that I wouldnt' get lost in time like some of the vampires I had heard of. I stood up, already dressed in ripped jeans, a black t-shirt, and my black leather jacket, and left the apartment. I never bothered to lock my door. But that's because no one dared to go in.
Once I got to school the usual smell filled my nose. The smell of the different creatures and their blood. But something was different. Something was off. I sniffed the air and the familiar scent came to me. Humans. Once entering the building I went up to a human girl and flashed my sharp teeth at her "Hi." I said in my deep voice "I'm Balthazar. You?" As long as i was there and they were there we might as well become, um, what do they call it now? Uh, friends. yes, friends.

*this can be anyone that's human*
Live, Love, Laugh

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:57 am
Kaywiia says...

Crystal

She walked into school, almost floating, her gait was so graceful. Crystal's blue eyes scanned the crowd before her. There were new people here. And they were human. She silently prayed the vampires kept themselves under control. She could see the headlines now, "Ten Students Go Missing, Cause Unknown". She snickered at the thought.

Noticing a friend of hers from last year, she walked towards the gate of the school.

"Matthias, nice to see you here." I smiled, and then gestured around to the student around us, "The headmaster brought food for the vamps." I laughed, and shook my head.

"I her it's part of an exchange program," he informed me. I rolled my eyes, and sat beside him on the grass. This wasn't going to be an easy year for me.

"Oh, trust me, I knew about that ages ago. I just wonder how they will handle it, the vamps, I mean."
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:08 am
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Jules

I growled deep in my throat as I saw the cat-boy. I was part wolf, and therefore, part dog. Dog girl+ cat boy = bad things. Especially if aforementioned cat boy hasn't even noticed you exist, in all your seven years here. My attention was snapped away as I caught a glimpse of a squirrel scampering up a power line. I tracked it slowly, not moving an inch.

If it had been a butterfly, it would be different. I went ballistic over butterflies. Well, if I wasn't controlling myself. Which wasn't very often. I closed my eyes and laid back down. It was unusually sunny (the vamps were, of course, clustered under the doorway) and I beamed as rays of gloriously warm goldenness wrapped over my body. The grass was soft, and I had had a big breakfast. I shouldn't have to hunt as hard at lunch.

I sniffed and sat up, realizing the air wasn't like it usually was. I was used to the stiff, slightly musty aroma of vampires, loose, fresh, misty smell of the odd mermaid, the lemony scent of the cat-boy, earthy scent of zombies, and my own vanilla and cinnamon-y smell. This was a new scent- like chlorine and meat.

Humans.

I mentally swore and dropped back down.

This was going to be interesting.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 am
Undertaker says...

Skylar King

After being on the bus for a couple of hours, I was inching to get off, but right as we pulled in front of the school, the feeling of wanting to get off left. Instead, cold chills made their way down my back and my instincts were telling me that I should leave, like right now. Ignoring the feeling, I followed all the other kids off the bus.

I glanced around at the other students, most of them had several different looks on their faces. A lot of the student looks dum founded, other ones had looks that almost looked like…hunger. Apparently I was not the only one who noticed this, the other students (who were human) started to huddle.

I started to walk over to one of the groups, when suddenly I noticed someone. He was wearing a black shirt and ripped jeans. He seemed nice, until he flashed a grin. I automatically noticed the sharp teeth that glistened. Before I was able to get the groups, he suddenly appeared.

"I'm Balthazar. You?"

“Skylar.” I said softly, “but I really have to go. Bye…”

I quickly went around him, getting to the group. As I walked away I could still feel the stare of Balthazar on my back. Trying to ignore it, I joined the group and we finally went inside.

Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird