"This song is really a love song, its to fight against
everything against the storm, and against the monsoon
and to do everything for your love."-Bill Kaulitz <3-

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:16 am
THsavedme says...

Name: Mandy

Age (13-25, older for vampires): 16 (the age she will always be, she stoped keeping track in realy years)

Race (Human, werewolf, vampire, etc.):Vampire

Skills: Can deify gravity by walking on walls or the ceiling. Can seance when your telling the truth or a lie by looking you strait in the eye.

Magical or Non-magical: magical

Personality: Bubbly, but has a temper when things don't go her way

Appearance: piercing green eyes, Blue hair.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Playing pranks. Dislikes: fortune tellers

History: her mother was an olden fortune teller, her mutation was a result of an appointment with a client gone wrong.

Other:

Up for love: (Yes or no) yes

"This song is really a love song, its to fight against
everything against the storm, and against the monsoon
and to do everything for your love."-Bill Kaulitz <3-

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:22 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Ooh! Can we start now pweeze?!?!
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:34 pm
ScarlettFire says...

We'll start as soon as Ninja posts.

A few things first. There are only 3 classes; Combat, Study and Magic. Combat includes weapons training, and for some students, hand to hand & claws and fangs. Study is just the general stuff, such as the history of hunting and the strengths and weaknesses of supernatural creatures and their haunts. Magic is, well, magic.

And that's it. Once Ninja posts, the SB has started. Everyone who has claimed a spot will need to post their profiles very soon.

Enjoy!
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

116 Reviews

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:37 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Yay! Hurry Ninja!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:38 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

*sigh* I'll do it as soon as I can, but I'm about to leave for somewhere, but I promise it WILL be today.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:06 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I don't mean to rush you, Ninja. This is all about posting when you can.

Also, I've added two free places.

57 Reviews

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Lee

My ear itched. That one little spot, just behind it... I lifted my foot to my ear. Or tried, anyway. When I realized that my legs were far too long, I groaned. I must have fallen asleep in human form. I scratched my ear (with my hand) and got up. I scrambled out of bed, seeing the time, and grabbed a brush and my bag, running out the door. When I got near the Academy, I gave up trying to run (which is not to say I wasn't fast) and switched over to wolf, bag and brush clamped in my mouth.

I skidded down the hall, receiving a few, "Hey, Lee!" 's, or, more commonly, looks of fear. When I reached the last door on the left, I switched back, and realizing my things were still in my mouth, quickly put them in my hand. I dodged in and took a seat just as the bell rang.

Good Lord, was I lucky I was a werewolf. And a vampire hunting one at that.
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

116 Reviews

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:28 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Can someone bring Shadow in? Pweeze...and don't forget her wolf Sophie!! Tehe I'm asking please...
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:40 pm
View Likes
LovelessSummer says...

Kufai "Fai":

BBBBBRRRRIIINNNNNGGGGG!
With a loud yawn I slapped my alarm clock and slipped out of bed.
"Morning Kuzo," I said sleepily before going to the bathroom to get ready for school. After completing my morning rituals I grabbed my bag and bolted out the door.

Everyone was walking towards school in groups and clusters, talking about anything just to pass the time. The sky was partly cloudy and my hopes skyrocket at the thought of rain. I clutched Kuzo in my left hand and sped towards a spot of blue through the crowd.
"Hi Mandy!" I drawled. The girl turned around and waved towards me.
"Morning Fai. Morning Kuzo." I smiled and bounced on my toes. I probably shouldn't have had that Monster...
"Mandy, want to get something to eat? I'm starving."
Last edited by LovelessSummer on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:45 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Name: Lance Moon

Age (13-25, older for vampires): 19

Race (Human, werewolf, vampire, etc.): Human turned werewolf

Skills: Great with a dagger, but he perfers the claw-fang way ;)

Magical or Non-magical: Non-magical. He's more into combat and study

Personality/History: Lance was trained, practically from birth, the art of hunting, capturing, and killing vampires. He never had anything against him, he simply came from a long line of vampire hunters. Lance was always level-headed, and to the point. He told it how it was, how it should be, or how it will be. He never beat around the bush. When he was thirteen, he ran into none other than a werewolf. This werewolf, having been introduced to a wolf's way of thinking too long, bit Lance. He was not only treated for rabies, but was banished from his family and disowned for not being human any longer. Now, Lance is a sweet talker. He is sort of like a mercenary. He'll work for either side as long as he gets paid.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Image <Human
Image <Wolf

Likes/Dislikes: Likes; girls, being a wolf, running, fighting, seeing blood, his sister. Dislikes; being told what to do, gossip, giggling girls, someone trying to hold him back, and the rest of his family

Other: He's the leader of his pack ;)

Up for love: (Yes or no) Si
Last edited by Chupatoasta on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:46 pm
Lumi says...

Name: Adrian

Race: Vampire

Skills:

-Physical Perfection: Adrian's body is so lean, so well-built for power and speed, that he has, on several occasions, competed in (and won) the iron man competition, the strong man competition, and in recent years has competed twice in the olympics under false pretenses. His body is sculpted like a god and has struck envy into his siblings' hearts for centuries.

-Enigma: To the vampires gifted in mind-reading and soul-reading, Adrian is a mystery. At the cost of focus, he can veil his thoughts and spirit from any spectators and, at times, even mislead them as to his identity. He is a master of cognitive disguise.

Magical or Non-magical: Non-magical, but spiritual.

Personality: He's a to-the-point sharp-shooter who believes that, though brute force cannot solve all of his problems, it can certainly not do much harm to him. His priorities lay wherever his heart is, and that's usually in the hands of Declan, his sire. He looks up to Declan much more than his siblings do, and deep down, though he's tough and powerful on the exterior, he'd be utterly lost without his father figure. He'd follow his family into the dark any day and would gladly die protecting them.

Appearance: He looks like a
Spoiler! :
now that he's a vampire. As a human, he was much lighter-skinned and had longer hair. But, since Declan froze him at 19, he's perpetually at his peak.

Likes/Dislikes: He's a loyalty nut, perpetually fixated on his body and how to improve it, a Casanova, and a great friend to those who treat him well. However, he's a broken soul without a mother and would do anything to see either mother figure in his life again. He dislikes the idea of death, be it for an animal, a friend, or himself. He even once took on a vegan lifestyle to support this dislike, but broke the habit after drying himself out on blood. He nearly died, but quickly gave up the lifestyle for his life, by Declan's orders.

History: (I'll add it later, once I talk to Kara)

Other: He likes to follow trends in clothing and music. His artistic personality is meager and doesn't surface often, but Declan and his siblings have seen the things he paints and, admittedly, they're good. Once, when the family was tight on cash, he sold a few to museums for a grand total of over a million bucks. The family never found out where he got the money. They never asked. They were just glad he did.

Up for love: Sure.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:54 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Note: Most kids would live at the Academy. Feel free to choose boarding or not.

Kassia:

I groaned and rolled over. Someone was banging on my door. Why couldn't they let me sleep? I was out until 4 in the morning last night hunting. The banging grew insistent and I sighed, kicking off my blankets. I glanced at the clock. Was it really 9 in the morning?

"What?" I asked as I got up and started looking for my jeans.

"It's me," Lucius called. I pulled on my jeans and yanked open the door.

"And?" I asked, frowning at him.

"We're late for Combat."

"Great," I muttered and went back into my room to look for my boots. "Now where'd I put them?"
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

57 Reviews

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Lee

I groaned and scribbled something down. I hated Study. I wanted out, wanted to run, wanted to be a wolf again. The bell rang, and I was the first out the door. No one saw anything but a black and blue blur as I streaked down the hall, lupine once again. I growled with content and skidded around a corner, sliding right into Combat. I hummed deep in my throat and laid flat on my back.

Mr. Jackson, the teacher, chuckled and scratched my belly. I panted happily. "You know," I thought to him, "If I was human right now, you could probably be arrested." He laughed.

"Well, we're lucky you're not, pup," I looked at him as if to say, "Really? Again with the dog jokes?" but barked for his amusement. As the class assembled, I flipped over and trotted to my place, reluctantly switching to human. I dropped my things in my cubby and rolled my head around. Combat was my best class, and my favorite. It might've helped a little that I was part wolf.

Ok. Might've helped a lot. Happy?
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

116 Reviews

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:25 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Shadow/Davine~

Calypso jumped up on the bed with me, and I moaned, and turned over. She whimpered, and I rolled over, looking at the time. I gasped, and got up, changing quickly, and brushing through my hair. I grabbed my bag, and me and Calypso--who, after a quick brush through her fur, was good to go--went out the door, and through the hall. Everyone seemed normal around here, heading to their class. I finally made it to my class before the bell rang, with Calypso sitting down next to me as usual. She was quiet, probably sleeping, but she needed to hear this just as much as me, so I nudged her with my foot. Her head came up, and I could tell she was listening then. I smiled at how awkward this was.
Last edited by ForsakenAngel on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues