z

Young Writers Society

Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:14 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: Saphire 'Fire' Rose

Appearance/Picture: has long black hair down past her waist and tan skin her eyes are a piercing dark blue and she is thin but not to thin she is about 5 8. Has a smile that she shows rarely but when she does everyone who sees it is instantly happy

Skills: She is very good at thinking on her feet and at keeping peoples spirits up. She can play the guitar, violin or flute. She can sing and dance beautifully. She can use any weapons that you give her. Her special skill is that she can tell what people are feeling most of the time.

Weaknesses: She has a very quick temper and is not afraid to speak her mind.

Likes: Music, singing , daydreaming, being herself, boys and her friends

Dislikes: Jerks, the supervisors, rude people and bullies

Personality: She is a firm believer in freedom and free will. She is a very sweet and well mannered girl is very kind and understanding and brilliant, she is very well thought and sarcastic she isn't afraid to speak her mind she is also very sweet, funny, optimistic, sassy, bold, courageous, and a good listener. She can make friends with anyone or anything with in a few minutes. She can be childish at times . . She has a very quick temper. She is very good at keeping her face a blank mask and her emotions in check.

History: She has no idea who her parents are nor where they are she has been on her own since she was 5.

Other: She likes to come up with poems and songs that expresses how she feels. She has a beautiful singing voice and can play the flute,violin, and guitar.

Up for love: Definetly
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:57 pm
jemjive says...

hehe Sunny, this SB is Gemma, Stella is the Effidice. Isha you should change it in the starter post too. :wink:

GEMMA

"Gemma." I said, still not letting my guard down.

Matt, the familiar looking one, gave me a funny look. Did I look familiar to him too? He broke his gaze and said, "So, uh, are you going to help us?"

I caught Wren's nod of of the corner of my eye. "Okay..." I said.

Wren grinned, "Right this way gentlemen." When they were a few steps away from us wren leaned in a whispered excitedly, "They're cute! Are they not?"

I suppose they were, but where had I seen Matt before?
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:29 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, if this doesn't fit, ignore it!

~Annie May~

While no one was paying attention, I slipped into the trees. I didn't like being with them. I felt helpless. I knew my way around out here in the forest. Domi obviously didn't miss that I was sneaking away. But I tried to ignored the guilty feeling in my stomach. Without me, they would be lost. So I walked back to them. Domi and Gemma looked happy. I looked at the new guy and the girl they had found. Matt and Stella if I was correct. They looked sceptical. I tried to remember where I'd seen them. Oh, probably wondering around out here. I shrugged it off at first, but the longer they stayed, I continued to think about it.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:04 am
View Likes
eldEr says...

TARRION

I frowned as I caught site of the girls walking back with two men. I stepped out infront of them. "And who exactly are they?" I asked, raising and eyebrow.

Gemma rolled her eyes. "Chill Tar. Matt and Logan. They're going to be staying with us."

Well that was blunt. "Domi'll be thrilled to hear that I'm sure." I was growing protective over her. She wouldn't be exactly comfortable with two new guys coming in.

It was Wren's turn to roll her eyes. "She'll be fine. She's got a protector now."

I sighed. Okay, so now I was guilt-tripping. Pleasant. I turned back to the shelter, trying not to drop any of the berries. I felt like an idiot, carrying berries around in my shirt like this infront of other guys. I'd live though.

I stepped in through the doorway, Domi was stirring, but not awake. I put the berries in a pot and strode over to her quietly as the others entered. I sat down beside her, brushing a stray piece of hair out of her eyes and behind her ear.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:21 am
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

I was having the most horrifying dream. Reliving the moment in the kitchen over and over again. I sprung up from the bed. Looking at tarrion immediately. I threw myself at him and hid my face in him. He wrapped his arms around me like always. I looked up at the girls and two new comers. They were guys, great. I could feel myself get tense.

"oh, he-hello, um, who are you?" I shifted closer to Tarrion.
"I'm Matt." I looked up at him,
"and I'm Logan." Quickly replied the other. Tarrion tightened his grip a bit. I looked up at him.
"It's okay, they won't hurt you, Dominique." I wanted to believe him, but i still wasn't sure about other guys.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

384 Reviews

Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:14 pm
eldEr says...

TARRION

I flashed Gemma a warning look and she took the newcomers to the other side of the room. "What's wrong Domi?" I whispered soothingly, kissing her head.

She pushed in closer to me. "Dreams..."

She didn't have to say more. They were probably some horrifying replay of her past. I still had dreams about my accident every few nights. I watched Logan and Matt carefully, they were flashing confused glances back at us. That and the odd glance that looked half-ammused. Then again I might just be being judgemental.

I helped Domi to her feet, my hand resting on her shoulder. "Take a walk with me?" I asked. I just wanted to get her away from the guys. I didn't want her to be scared anymore.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:24 pm
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

I nodded and we walked out. When we were a safe distance from the cabin i looked up at him.
"So, more people?" he looked down at me and smiled, but after seeing how nervous i felt she frowned.
"They won't hurt you, i promise. I wouldn't let them if they wanted to." I smiled and he did to.
"Thanks." He kissed me on the top of my head and i got the butterflies again. I loved that feeling, i felt safe with him. That was a feeling i never got from a guy.
We walked into the woods, it was quiet today, almost to quiet. Almost. I watched as a squirrel took a run into the bushes. Okay, so there was nothing threatening nearby.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

116 Reviews

Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:36 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Um, I'm lost...could someone explain where we are to me? I missed to many posts before we moved to a different SB location...sorry!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:14 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Wren

The two new guys seemed nice enough, but of course you couldn't judge people that quickly... I knew what had happened last time I had tried that.

But for now, things were nice and peaceful. THe guys seemed alright. Everything was good. Except.... well, I wasn't going to hang onto the bad feeling I had.

Gemma was scrutinizing Matt. I walked over. "Whats wrong?" I asked.

"I just.... I think I remember him from somewhere," Gemma said after a moment of a pause.

"You know him?" I asked curiously.

"I.... I don't know...." she said after a moment.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

384 Reviews

Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:41 pm
eldEr says...

Forsakin, you could be pretty much anywhere. Back in the house, the forest, the stream. Your character is sorta a wanderer xD
Gemma and Wren met up with two new guys... And yeah that's about it.
Tar and Domi are out walking in the woods.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:46 pm
jemjive says...

GEMMA

"You know him?" asked Wren curiously.

I thought for a moment, did I? "I.... I don't know...." I said, "He just looks so familiar to me. I swear I have seen him somewhere...."

"...You just can't place where." Wren finished.

"Exactly." I said. I was staring at him and I knew it, heck, he knew it. He was staring too. We definitely knew each other from somewhere. There was no doubt in my mind.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

384 Reviews

Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:08 pm
eldEr says...

TARRION

I watched as the squirrel scampered up a tree, feeling uneasy. There was something eerie about the forest today... I reached behind me and put a hand in my bag, feeling for my gun and pulling it out. Domi gave me a startled look.

"Just incase. There's something not right about the woods today-" I stopped abruptly at the sound of a twig cracking. I looked around the woods quickly and saw nothing. I was paranoid... but it felt like something was watching me. Watching us...

"What was that?" Domi asked.

"No idea. Probably just a bird. Where to?" I grabbed her hand, hoping I didn't seem as nerve-racked as I was.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:25 am
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

I eyed the gun. Screaming at myself mentally,
'You can trust him! You can trust him!'
I looked up at him as he looked down at me.
"Well? Where to?" I shook my head, feeling dazed for the moment.
"Anywhere but here." He pulled my hand and we walked off in the other direction. I kept looking back at the woods, where we had just come from. I felt like i was being watched, like we were being watched. My gut began to churn, was it another one of those beast things, or a wolf or... I stopped myself. What could be lurking in these trees?

The Book.

116 Reviews

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:35 am
ForsakenAngel says...

>Thank you!<

~Annie May~

I stood in the cold river water, staring up at the beautiful moon. The air was warmer than the water. I closed my eyes and went under the water. A shiver went down my spine as the freazing water covered my body. I heard something moving in the bushes. Maybe it was a bear or something. I went low in the water so that my nose and eyes were above the water. I peered into the darkness.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

384 Reviews

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:45 pm
eldEr says...

TARRION

It was getting dark quickly. Romantic, but I suppose the gun had ruined the romantic mood. He were nearing the stream, there was something splashing around. I pulled Domi behind me and walked out slowly, looking intently at the stream.

There was somebody there all right. "Annie?" I asked out, hardly above a whisper. It was getting chilly and I swore I could see my breath faintly.

"Tar?" She sounded either extremely irritated or relieved.

"Yeah, I'll leave you in peace I guess. Careful, there's something not right about tonight," I warned, turning around. Now where to? I didn't want to go back to our little house, there were other guys there. It seemed like our only option. Besides, these woods were giving me the creeps.

I held Domi as close as I could, shoving my gun in the pocket of my shorts where it wasn't really a threat anymore. We walked along in silence for a ways. Not an awkward silence, but the sort of silence that did something to strengthened something. I leaned over so that my mouth was next to Domi's ear. "Can I tell you a little story?" I asked.

She nodded and I sat down, pulling her onto my lap. "I have a few confessions to make here. I noticed how you hated being injured, said that it made you useless. Well, I'm permanently injured."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I got into an accident when I was really little. I was at my grandmother's house for the afternoon. Now, she has this room that nobody is ever to go into. It's incredibly unstable, and she was always afraid of it collapsing. Now, being the stupid kid I was, I went in there. It was the last time I ever disobeyed my grandmother. I ended up kicking the wall for who knows what reason and the whole room came down ontop of me."

"You serious? One little kick?"

I nodded. "Yep. That's all it took. Anyways, one of the nails went all the way through..." I paused, trying to rememeber the correct term. Unable to find it, I pulled up my leg and pointed to the scar. "Right there. I could have bled to death. I shouldn't be here right now, but I am. There's still a tiny piece of that nail in my leg because there was no way to remove it. I'm injured for life with a permanent limp." I sighed and looked up at the stars, the eerie feeling almost vanishing.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy