z

Young Writers Society

House of Murder

Reviews: 0
Fri May 28, 2010 11:42 pm
MathisSiddel says...

Scazz

I walked in yawning. I had been noticing Ash giggling and smiling when I came in. I was starting to think she had a crush on me. I did not feel the same. I mean I am 13 and I am starting to see girls different but she is 16. It would never work out. I was more worried about free running today. Zack was probably want to train. Haha I was lazy. I went and got my food. I wanted to see if my theory about Ash was right so I went over and sat by her and Juliet. "Hey guys", I said smiling. I saw her put away a drawing and asked what is was.
███████████████!!Story Booker Here!!███████████████

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat May 29, 2010 3:03 am
ForsakenAngel says...

~Ash~

Where normally I wouldn't blush, my cheeks turned bright red. "Nothing," I said, nibbling on my bread. I knew he didn't feel the same about me, but I was a little glad he didn't. The other half, the sane half, wished with all of my heart that he did.

He smile, trying to reach over and take my sketch pad. I hit his hand away, grabbing the book, and holding it tight against my chest. Juliet laughed, wanting me to show Scazz, as I clearly saw in her eyes. I smiled, not really embarrassed, but more intimidated. I wanted to show him, to let him know that I liked him, but we both knew we wouldn't work out, so I kept it all to myself...if I hadn't made it too obvious.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

Reviews: 0
Sat May 29, 2010 3:33 am
MathisSiddel says...

Zack

I was just starting to eat when a kid came running in yelling. It was a girl named Gwyn. She was yelling something about not being able to find her friend. I ran over along with the rest of the kids. She could not find her friend Sara. and had been looking sense she got up. I had seen the two before. They always hung out and talked together. Everybody started to look in groups. I thought she must be off somewhere and just did not tell her friend but I went along. I ran over to Scazz, Ash, and Juliet. They were going up to the next level. I shouted after them to wait up and they turned around. "Hey. You coming?" said Ash.
███████████████!!Story Booker Here!!███████████████

116 Reviews

Sat May 29, 2010 3:45 am
ForsakenAngel says...

~Ash~

"Yea," Zack said. I nodded, and we all turned and headed for the stairwell. Scazz kept looking at my sketchbook with wild eyes. Probably anxious to see what my picture was. But it wasn't through, so he couldn't see it quite yet. We all walked up the huge stairs to the next floor. There were already groups of people looking.

Here, we all have to stick together, so when one of us gets hurt, we all help them out. And this wasn't the first time someone had disappeared. One boy had disappeared about four days ago. He still hasn't been found. And none of the orphanage owners come out, so they can't do anything. I'd seen them before. They were mysterious, and a bit scary. I was so happy I never had to see them again.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun May 30, 2010 7:08 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Juliet:

We ran up the stairs and began searching. People called out for Sara, checked anywhere and everywhere. I personally didn't even know the girl since I've only been here for a little while so I stuck with Ash. Me and her have became close friends the day I got here.

She knows some of the things about me. Not about ho my family died though. No one knows that but me. A few hours passed and there was no sign of Sara.
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Sun May 30, 2010 7:47 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

>I remembered that I forgot to thank you all for joining my SB, so I wanted to thank you now...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!<

~Ash~

I was ready to give up. If this was like when that boy disapeared, we wouldn't find her. I sighed, my stomach growling. Juliet was by my side, Scazz and Zach in front of me. We had stopped to take a break. I leaned on the wall, lieng my head back.

"Wanna head back to the dining hall?" Scazz asked. I smiled, nodding. My stomach growled again, and we all laughed, heading back down the stairs. There were already some groups of people in there. Everyone stayed in small gorups because, for some reason, the people that aren't in a group, get taken. We got some soup, some bread, and some water, then when to sit down. I always sat on the wall, but I needed to sit in a chair.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Sun May 30, 2010 8:21 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Juliet:

I sat next to Ash yet again and tore a roll into very small peices. People were starting to notice that I wasn't eating and I didn't want to tell them why so I placed some of the peices in my mouth and began chewing slowly. After a few more small bites I pushed the food away.

I have no idea why people made and orphanage here. It's in the middle of no where. How does anyone even find it? Not that it matters. No one wants to adopt someone as old as I am. Especially if they find out about my history which I'm sure someone will eventually will. I stared down at the table and traced waves with my finger onto the wood. It was a thing I did without even realizing it most of the time. Sometimes it's waves, sometimes it's ropes.
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Sun May 30, 2010 9:19 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Ash~

I watched as Juliet drew patterns on the table with her finger. I was dazing off, and before I knew it, Scazz was snapping his fingers in front of my face. I shook my head, focusing on his hand.

"You OK?" he asked. I nodded, not feeling so good. I didn't really blame Juliet for not wanting to eat. I knew she had a lot of problems going on, and she was one of the newest children here. I sighed, pushing away from the table and standing. I didn't realize that Juliet didn't follow me, until I was at the door. I was glad she didn't. I needed some air. I waled down the empty halls. Everyone had gone back to the dining hall for their late lunch.

I started thinking, and soon, I found myself somewhere I had never been before. I was just inside the door to the hall we weren't supposed to be in. I heard someone following me, so I continued up the stares a little faster than before. I hid behind the railing of the staircase. It was just Scazz, probably wondering what was wrong with me. I sighed, then a hand came down on my shoulder. I screamed. I was turned around, and one of the masters was standing in front of me. His face was grim. I heard Scazz stop where he was and knew he must have gotten down low so he couldn't be seen.

He took my elbow and dragged me to another room. He closed and locked the door. He made me sit in one of the chairs. It was leather and very uncomfortable. I slid down continuously. He cleared his throat, then spoke.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun May 30, 2010 9:27 pm
Bandgeek says...

Livia

I woke to frantic voices shouting for Sara. I rolled back over and thought must just be hide and seek.

When I woke again it was silent. I stumbled downstairs to breakfast. I sat down at a empty table and grabbed a bowl of fruit loops.

All the kids whispered around me, I caught little pieces of their conversations.

"Where could she be?"

"She was here last night,"

"Sara would never do that,"

Sara must of not come out of her hiding place yet. Stupid kid, causing all of this trouble.
Oh no! I'm going into the cave. Wha... Call m... Lat... I'm... *Turns phone off* Yes lost them!

84 Reviews

Sun May 30, 2010 9:32 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Juliet:

When I looked up Ash wasn't there. I quickly stood. From what I heard something always happened to the people who were alone. I scurried out of the room and called "Ash?" I went to her room and heaved her door open. Not there.

I went down the hall opening every door. When I came to one of them it was locked.

Shaking the handle I called "Ash? Are you in there?" I heard and unfamiliar voice speaking and shook the handle slightly harder "Ash?" I called again.

Shaking the actual door I called more urgently "Ash?!"
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Sun May 30, 2010 9:57 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Ash~

I heard Juliet's frantic voice outside. She was shaking the door. The man stood again, went to the door and opened it. "Can I help you?" he asked her. She backed up a few steps. I wanted to run. To get out of this room. The man stepped out of the hall with her, leaving the doorway open. Now was my chance. I stood silently, and ran out the door, grabbing Juliet's arm and pulling her with me. When we got to the stairs, I noticed Scazz wasn't there anymore. I hurried down the stairs, and pulled her into the bathroom, gasping. We looked at each other for a moment, silent.

I began to laugh uncontrollably, and she joined in. This was serious, but it was funny.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Sun May 30, 2010 10:48 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Juliet:

I clutched my thin stomach and laughed uncontrollably with Ash. This was comepletly serious and nothing to laugh about and yet here we are. Several minutes passed before our laughter subsided. Then, I placed my hand over my mouth and held back tears. Through my hand I whispered "Oh god Ash, I heard him in the room and I just-I thought-Oh jeez that was frightening!"
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Mon May 31, 2010 12:04 am
ForsakenAngel says...

~Ash~

"I know," I whispered, hugging her. We were sisters, so I understood her very much. We stood there for a while more, crying on each other. Then, I grabbed some paper towels, soaked them then ringed them out. I began to wipe off her face. That was the scariest thing ever. What was worse was that we were trapped in here, and if they wanted to find us, they could.

When we left the bathroom, we looked like we had been crying, which we had. This made Zach and Scazz look worried. I simply told them that nothing had happened, though I knew Scazz had seen me being pulled into the room.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Mon May 31, 2010 3:57 pm
fictionfanatic says...

forsakinshadow, what do you mean my "We were sisters,"? Juliet's sister died. Do you mean theoretically?
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Mon May 31, 2010 7:21 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Yes. You know, like they're such good friends. Ha ha, sorry!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire