z

Young Writers Society

Gifted *details inside*

Random avatar

Reviews: 43
Thu May 27, 2010 12:05 am
NepoGirl says...

Name: Scarlett Hollowway

Appearance/Picture: She has wavy red hiar that are twisted into two pigtails. A tan complexion and has forest green eyes. http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2676/108/25/70022746549/a70022746549_2738227_5568746.jpg

Skills: She is perceptive, though she doesn't act like it. She can see small details that could help solve a crime.

Weaknesses: She is loud and brash. Charges into a fight without even thinking about it and sucks at stealth. Also is very naive and doesn't know ho to do simple things like cook.

Dislikes: Liars, snobs, and high techh gadgets.

Personality: She is loud and sarcastic. She's a good friend and will tell teh blunt truth, even if it hurts. She can be very random or very serious at times, depends on the situation and has a warped sense of humor.

History: When she was 3, she was able to set her brothers hair on fire. The goverment place her on the island and she has been alone eversince.

Other: She is actually very smart but doesn't show it. She's clueless on other's peoples feelings.

Up for love: Sure

Power(s): She can make fire come out of her hands, but they're wild and uncontrollable, like herself.

Hope we start!
This Months Disney Film: Beauty And The Beast

~Is It Wrong That I Find The Beast More Attractive As An Actual Beast Then His Human Prince Form?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu May 27, 2010 10:19 am
SisterItaly says...

two more people, at least one more guy, then we can start!
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

Reviews: 0
Thu May 27, 2010 1:48 pm
MathisSiddel says...

We have 15 I think! That is already to many in my opinion...
███████████████!!Story Booker Here!!███████████████

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu May 27, 2010 1:51 pm
untameabletiger says...

can we start since we already have alot of people?

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Thu May 27, 2010 2:37 pm
Sins says...

Yeah... we already have 15. Trust me, too many people in a SB is just annoying...
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

66 Reviews

Thu May 27, 2010 7:22 pm
SisterItaly says...

STARTING!
Still accepting
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

66 Reviews

Thu May 27, 2010 11:57 pm
SisterItaly says...

SHAWN

I was walking down that old road again. I've been trapped on this island since birth. It's a constant race for survival. At least once a month i run into rebellions. Lots of fun. I had just gotten on my feet from the last attack. Why couldn't they let things be? All they did was make it worse. I heard footsteps behind me, but i didn't see any one.

I shrugged it off and kept walking. I saw a puddle, what the heck i was bored. I forced the water out of the puddle, shaping it into a swan and freezing it. I let it fall, and caught it seconds before it hit the ground. How pretty, i quickly melted it. The one thing i hated about this place, i was always bored.

I heard footsteps increasing behind me. I looked behind me, some random guy came running at me. Phasing on the fly, into a jet black panther, he pinned me to the ground, i figured. rebellion. I waved my hand and the water flew into his mouth, i quickly froze it. He jumped off, pawing at his mouth angrily.

I assumed he'd leave me alone now. I started walking away, but he phased back and pinned me to the wall, i shrieked in shock.
Last edited by SisterItaly on Fri May 28, 2010 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Book.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri May 28, 2010 12:36 am
ladyKixRox says...

I would just like to resrve a spot!
"Smart?? That's an insult! I am a Stupid,Smart,Talented,Unique person in demand."
For The RolePlayers and The Storybookers,The Twilight lovers, The HON obsessies, and The VD Swooners
Go Here---->http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.org/forum

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Fri May 28, 2010 2:13 am
ArahniaSiddel says...

ummmm where exatly are we? I am not sure how to start . . sorry

66 Reviews

Fri May 28, 2010 2:17 am
SisterItaly says...

manhattan island, AKA NYC....

The Book.

Fri May 28, 2010 2:45 am
MathisSiddel says...

Am I right that this is like a huge city?

I was sitting on a roof of one of my favorite towers. Looking out over all the cityscape. I have seen photos of the sun. Out there it is said to be bright and yellow. In here It is a wavy blue tinted blob. That is because of the darn force field that the other people put up. I could not do any thing about it though. Oh, well. Right now the sun was going down. It was still pretty bright out but soon it would be dark. The most dangerous time. I act like I am part of the rebellion just because I don't like being smashed into walls and shot at. I don't think it is ever going to do anything good. I heard a crash below me in the ally way. I guess someone was getting told that they should join the rebellion. I peer down and see a blonde girl. If I remember right her name is something like Shawn... I had seen her get picked on by the rebellion thugs before. What did she ever do to them. I HATED the rebellion. For some strange reason I snapped. Jumping off the building I rocketed down towards the fight just as Shawn was being pinned to the wall. I ripped out my sword I had made from scrap metal I landed. "Hey, get your filthy paws off her!", I yelled. The thug turned, "Spice, you know you don't want to do this. If you do next time you will be against the wall!" Spitting at his feet I sliced off the panthers ears in a motion so fast it would be unseen. That one of my powers. One second it looked like the shape-sifting thug had ears, the next the were falling spurting blood. He screamed in pain. Then shape-shifting into a bull elephant he let go of the girl and charged. I was impressive but not to me. I dashed around him wrapped my arms around Shawn and rocketed skywards. The shape-shifter trumpeted after us, "SPICE, YOU ARE GUNNA PAY!". I flew us to my hide out and set her down.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Fri May 28, 2010 2:57 am
eldEr says...

Name: Jeswia Clin (Jess for short)

Appearance/Picture: I'll get a pic up when I get back. She's got long red hair and bright green eyes.

Skills: She is an excellent fighter and can take on any guy twice her size. She is quite agile and an amazing dancer. She is also quite the musician and singer. She plays guitar, trumpet, flute, and the lyre. She's also quite smart and has a good mind for solving problems quickly.

Weaknesses: She is very emotional and gets set off rather easily. She also has a bad left arm due to an injury when she was young. It can get sore if she works it too hard.

Likes: Reptiles, big cats, wolves, rain showers, the sky, music, dancing, poetry, singing, reading, sarcasm and daydreaming.

Dislikes: Bugs, people with no sense of humour, dry weather

Personality: She is usually pretty fun-loving and adventurous. She tries to stay calm, but it doesn't always work. Her mood can swing violently and it's easy to set her off. She can become quiet and seclusive if she feels the need to be and often loses herself in her daydreams. Be careful, her temper is HUGE, though she tries her best to be kind-hearted.

History: She grew up with her grandparents after her mother and father died in a car accident when she was only a few months old. She has no siblings. Back in elementary school she was the bullier of the bullies, always sticking up for kids who were being picked on. She beat the crap outta the bullies... It earned her respect, but most kept their distance.

Other: She has a pet mountain lion named Cringe. He lives just outside of Manhatten in a large fenced area, though he is able to jump the fence and leave at will. Her granparents don't know about him.

Up for love: Heck yeah!

Power(s): She was blessed with an extreme grace, enabling her to run quite fast and dodge blows easily. However, she can't overuse this because of her arm. Her second power is the ability to create sight illusions. She can't use this power too much however, because it can cause her to black out if used excessively.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Fri May 28, 2010 3:01 am
SisterItaly says...

SHAWN

He set me down, Oh no! Was he a guy from the rebellion.
"Um, thanks... spice?" I'm pretty sure that is what that guy called him.
"That's my name, whats yours? Shawn right?" I nodded.
"How do you know me?" I inched away from him, ready to run. No where to go.
"Don't be afraid. I've been seeing you around."
"So you've been stalking me?" He chuckled.
"I wouldn't call it stalking."

"That's nice now how do i get down?" It started to down pour. Perfect.
"I'll take you back down."
"No, I'll be fine now." I formed an ice stair case, only able to hold two stairs at a time, and slowly began my decent. I was nervous about that guy. I never really trusted anyone.

I looked back up, that guy was watching me.

The Book.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri May 28, 2010 3:30 am
ladyKixRox says...

Name:Alma Treylor

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :

Skills: She plays Guitar,and is a computer geek,She also is cross country runner. She's always Dreamed about running in the Olympics but it only stops at being a dream the furthest she's ever come to success as a runner was her high school track championships.

Weaknesses:Alma is an Orphan,She's had amnesia since she was 5,so she's been living with her foster parents who she never attached to, over all she has issues with opening up and is very to herself about her personal life. And she is in desperate need of a happy family,or the family she cant remember.

Likes:Music,Skatboarding,Running and Computers. She's Kind of a tomb Boy so she likes hanging out with her guy friends. She likes the Color Red and her fave food is Pizza.

Dislikes:Couch potatoes and Girly girls,that come off fake and phony. She hates Heights and she hates forgetful people just forgetting things in general.

Personality:She's rather wise beyond her years,and expresses her good advice trough sarcasm.She's very clever and never takes on things she knows she cant handle. She's a loyal person and is mostly mistaken for a juvenile delinquent. She is a tomboy,and always almost carries no expression on her face.

History:Alma was a diagnosed with amnesia when she was 5.She came from Mexico illegally and was living in Texas with her parent until the fire. She was taken by people who took her to new york. She was discovered by police as a kidnapped child when they figured out she had amnesia.So now She was an orphan,And Alone in New york City with no Memory of her past. She was given to a family for foster care but she never connected to them she always stayed by herself,they treated her well,and got her anything she wanted but she never grew to love her foster parents.

Other:She Keeps Secrets entirely well,she also has the ability to Hack into the FBI with out being detected.

Up for love: No idea,if anyone can get her to open up.

Power(s):Super speed. She runs faster than the average person. And her Reflexes are amazingly quick.
"Smart?? That's an insult! I am a Stupid,Smart,Talented,Unique person in demand."
For The RolePlayers and The Storybookers,The Twilight lovers, The HON obsessies, and The VD Swooners
Go Here---->http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.org/forum

Fri May 28, 2010 3:33 am
MathisSiddel says...

Shawn seemed to think that I was trying to capture her. Didn't she realize that I had just attacked a thug for her and I was not apart of the rebellion for her... ,"Hey, you have a place to stay tonight. My friend lives right down there. the second from the top floor. I doubt she would mind you staying there and all." She looked up and thought. "Well... I guess I could stay with her. What is her name." I flew down, "She is Jeswia Clin. Jess for short." I opened Jess's window and called for her.

Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn