z

Young Writers Society

Hiding

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:44 pm
AngerManagement says...

Save me a spot. :D :D
Dont tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass.

Anton Chekov

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:14 pm
ZebraSkittles says...

Name: Dallia Sydney Cassandra Joyce (Goes by Dallia)
Role: Experiment
Appearance: Blond Hair, blue eyes, Always wears a black v-neck tee shirt and dark skinny jeans
Picture:(optional)
Personality: Hyper, Honest, Secretly Heartbroken, Always has a smile, Can be very blunt,
Power:(only if Experiment) Can speak with animals
History: She remembers everything after the brain surgery. They shortly found out she could talk to animals after they conducted a terrible experiment that completely wiped her memory, except for her name. Technically Isn't a hybrid, but they kept her around because she was one of the Scientist's daughter, though her mother never acknowledged it. She broke free from her terrible life with the rest of the occupants.
Habits: Taps her fingers to beats of songs she has in her head
Other:
Try smiling in the rain. When you are sad. It's harder than it looks.
~Cassi (me)

Reviews: 2
Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:44 pm
KinetaAlettaThyra says...

WOW! I Never thought so many people would join! :D
Curiosity killed the cat,
But Satisfaction brought it back! :D
If that never happened,
How do you think I'm still here? ;)

Everyone has a right to be Stupid
but that doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege!

Reviews: 0
Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:43 pm
Allessandre says...

Can I join, if so here is my profile:
Name: Meredith Felldon
Role: Experiment
Personality: Funny, sweet, all around nice, fun to be with, you get it
Power: Can turn into shadow
History: Came from the lab like everyone else, but got seperated from the group and was alone for a year before she found the school
Habits: Will disapear for a day or two if she gets really upset
Other: Wishes she was normal, up for love
Attachments
Meredith Felldon.jpg
Meredith Felldon.jpg (27.56 KiB) Viewed 108 times
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:23 pm
curiousvampire says...

I've decided to only have one character.

Name:Paden/Akivi(When in his wolf form)
Role:experiment(can transform into a wolf)
Appaerance:
Spoiler! :
WolfBoy.jpg
WolfBoy.jpg (79.34 KiB) Viewed 96 times

Personality:Very mischievous,quiet, manipulative and uncaring in human form.In his wolf form he's aggressive, hard headed and hard to control with a really bad temper.
History:Was found in a garbage bin as a new born by one of the many scientist that worked in the lab and raised there.
Habits:Likes to wonder in the forest.Very protective of others in harms way.
Power:Acute hearing and smell.In wolf form he grow talons and fangs.
Other:The necklace he wears is made of silver and keeps the wolf side under control.Up for love!
"I became insane,with long intervals of horrible insanity."

"Their ideology is that human nature is fundamentally evil.In other words, humans are evil from the day they are born."

"Human is beatiful. Perfect is boring."

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:53 pm
LovelessSummer says...

Oh my, I'm dying from anticapation! Can we start soon? *gets on knees and begs*
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Sure! Lets start! :smt003
One, sec,... I'll post the start in a few min...
If that never happened,

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:39 pm

_~*Silver*~_

*Pant* *Pant* *Crack!* Silver swirled around, all her senses on full alert, eyes wide with fear, adranaline coursing through every vien in her body. Then she looked down at her own shoeless, muddy feet. She's the one who stepped on a twig. She smothed her tatered, loose clothes. She had to keep moving.
She waked forward for a while, catching her breath until she heard rustling right behind her. She stoped, turning on her heal, ready to fight for her freedom. Out of the bushes, came...

Silver sat up in bed screaming her life out, face beaded in sweat, heart beating at a hundred miles an hour. She imedietly shut up, relizing she was in her bed in the dorm she currently living in as Anne Gin. Looking around, she lied back sighing in relief. It was just a simple, harmless nightmare. But, why did it hurt so much?
If that never happened,

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:36 am
LovelessSummer says...

Zane-
I fell out of bed and hit the floor with a loud thunk. School time, and I'm so glad its Friday! A weekend to do whatever I wanted. After climbing off the floor, I pulled on my batman t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I pulled a comb through my hair, wincing when I caught my ears, and washed my face afterwards. When everything was done I walked out of the door, making sure not to forget my keys this time.
The café was buzzing with noise, my ears caught every little disscusion. I walked to our usual table and sat down.
" Sup, Zane" Josh said, picking at a piece of toast.
" Hey, Josh. Aila." She waved at me. " What crap are they trying to serve us today." Aila wrinkled her nose in disgust.
" Eggs," she reeled back and shuddered. " Disgusting." I smiled a bit and rocked my chair back and forth.
" It's, like, cannabilism." Josh smiled at my comment and stuffed all the eggs into his mouth.
" Yummy," he smiled. I rolled my eyes at him.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:11 am

_~*Silver*~_

Silver put her head in her hands. Such terrible dream. She looked rolled over in her bed, and opened a half-seeing eye. It saw the fuzy numbers '7:30AM'. She sat up again, grabing up her clock. "OhMyGosh! I'm going to be late!" She jumped out of bed, the sheets foating towards the floor as she rushed around, getting dressed.
When she was done, she ran down the stairs and down the hallways to the cafe. She spoted Zane, Aila, and Josh.
"Hi guys!" she said as she rushed over to the table thy were sitting at.
"What's for breakfast?" She said, her mouth going at one-hundred miles an hour. "I hope it's not eggs again."
If that never happened,

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:17 am
Howler says...

You guys are all experiments...this could be fun for me...

Name: Jack Trivera

Role: Govenment Agent

Apperance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Jack always wants to win at all cost, and with his quick thinking, he usually can. His only emotional weakness is his family; his wife and his 8 year old son.
History: Jack had a life of excitement; he'd spent at least a month in every state, and he was in a new one every school year. He joined the military as one of the top soldiers, and eventually worked his way along to be a government agent, doing additional excitement; murder solving, terrorist hunting, and he had an extreme majority of victories in every endeavor. He even had an amazing wife and two great children.
But the government took advantage of that last part; when his second child, was born, he gave his child up for the experiments, and regrettably. He was a true patriot, but he was still upset. Who wouldn't be? He remained uninformed about the experiments, and a week after the experiments escaped, he got work to hunt them down, but his true target was his child, who he's still looking for. His government mission is to find the experiments, dead or alive. The fact they were in a group meant one thing to Jack...
The other experiments took his child. He was going to get her back, at any cost imaginable. He has no information, and because it was so early, he didn't name her. He's going off of his gut and his heart, and there's no knowing where any of the experiments are, let alone if any of them are alive. He was given by the government pictures and an SUV. He's getting closer every day.

Habits: He keeps a baseball with him that he got in New York, where he was first born. It's the oldest possesion he has, and he usually throws it in the air and catches it whenever he's idly sitting around.

Other: Due to being the first one to request it, Scarlett's character, Kiera, is Jack's daughter. Jack has his photos, some names, and some pictures, and right now, a lead. Time to rock this place.
Last edited by Howler on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:37 am
ScarlettFire says...

Sable(Kiera):

I wass back in the lab... I didn't know how I knew that, but I just did... And there was an annoying buzzing noise somewhere.

I groaned and opened my eyes. There he was-the guy who had screwed with my DNA. He was working on something...something to do with my brain...

I looked up and saw the mirror...and what he was doing. I screamed.

I shot upright in my bed, breathing hard. Looking around, I realised that it was just a nightmare. I sighed and threw the blankets off me. It was just that stupid dream again.

I got up and started getting dressed. My shoulder started aching and I rubbed it, trying to ease the phantom pain. My shoulder would do that sometimes, ache all day long or something.

I turned to check the time and gasped. I was going to be late! I hurried to finish dressing and fled the room at a run. I was a little faster than a normal kid and had to slow down as I passed a few of the others kids.

Eventually I made it to the cafeteria and saw Josh, Zane and the others.

"Hey guys," I said and slid into a seat beside Anne. I sniffed and smelt eggs. "Eggs again?" I asked. Anne nodded, looking furious. "Oh lovely..." I muttered. "I'd prefer it if they served meat or something... There's no bacon today." I sighed and leaned forward.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:55 am
Howler says...

Jack

"Buddy, just give me the info and you get your money"

"Money first"

"I'm being polite here, buddy"

"So am I. Money first"

I didn't want to fight with this guy. I just gave the lead his forty dollars.

"Thank you"

He started counting the two twenty dollar bills. This lead was some guy who owned a pawn shop in a small urban town. He never lived any riches, he had no values, he just wanted money and he hated the government. He even spit on me when I walked into the door a moment ago.

I was here because it was the only lead I could get. There was no name in any data base other than the experiment computers of the kids original names. These kids were raised by the government, schooled and all, and the government taught them well, for some reason. I guess they like intelligent soldiers.

Yeah, that's what they were doing with them. Who wouldn't? Super powered soldiers would bring the US way higher in the world. Only victories in our wars, so much scientific advancement, a lot was at stake here. I would've rather the kids be less intelligent, but it made the search more worth it. And I'm sure that my daughter would be too.

Which of the pictures was my daugher? I didn't know. They named the kids, and most of them first arrived as babies. They don't list the donor parents, in case they wanted to look for them, so I didn't know who in the photo's or files were mine. All I could do was look for the one that looks the most like me, I suppose. And this lead's fake ID'ing business would give me a few more pictures.

I've been searching for quite a long time. A lot of time wasting, and a week in Disneyland with my wife and other kid. We did that trip once every month or two. I was a good worker, and loved the government, but I loved my wife too. I was good enough to have a lot more freedom as the agent that I was, and what I did with that freedom led to the victory I was known for.

But I'm getting a little off topic. Maybe it's because I decided to wait while this fake ID maker was counting two twenties. He hadn't said a thing.

"Buddy, start talking, or I'm beating the info out of you"

"Yeah right"

I grabbed my baseball out of my pocket and threw it up in the air twice. Not a lot of people knew that I had an amazing pitching throw. How good? Well, I managed to throw it hard enough at the ID maker's testicles for him to be in the fetal position on the floor.

"It was a long time ago", he complained, "How do you expect me to remember?"

"You're a pawn shop owner", I started explaining, "You don't make a lot of money, and you order large amounts of supplies used to make driver's licenses, legal documents, and you're lucky to have stayed down under so long. It's a big business, but considering the spit on my suit here, you don't really like us. Someone comes in and tells you they're runnin' from the government, you'll help them I bet. So what, am I in the ballpark? You're bound to remember those kids you gave ID's to, or at least have duplicates"

"Shut up, I'll grab the papers", he said. So many criminals got tired easy from my lengthy explanations. They were right, and they usually worked to get what I wanted. He got up and limped over to a chest in the back of the shop, and pulled out a stack of papers. I struck gold here.

There were boarding school entree forms in this stack, and most of the pictures matched the pictures they gave me. I knew where they were. I was off to this school, and I was going to find them.

"You know, the spit thing oughtta get you a few years in prison, if I play my cards right. How about I walk out of here and forget this whole thing happened, eh?"

I threw my baseball into the air once more, which freaked him out enough for him to grab his crotch in preperation. He had the idea. I walked out and got back into the SUV.

The military base was on the east end of Utah, and they made it to this small town here in Colorado. The documents said the boarding school was in Wyoming, and after a phone call, I found out that it's around in the middle of nowhere. I put my key in the ignition and drove north.

I was getting pretty damn close to finishing this off. I had two main things to worry about;

1) getting into the school, which was probably a phone call or two away.
2) hoping the kids didn't put up too much of a fight.

I was on the road to my daugher, and making another victory on behalf of the greatest country on Earth. I was feeling pretty good about myself.
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:50 am
Apple says...

Lucy

I grabbed at my eggs and walked nervously toward the table where Josh, Zane, Anne and Kiera sat. I didn’t know if they liked me that much…I hoped so. I looked down at the eggs; I was different to all these people. I actually liked eggs.

I stood at the end of their table nervously coughing to make myself apparent.
“Just sit down Lucy!” Josh sighed shoving a spoon full of eggs in his mouth. Kiera nodded, scrunching her nose up at the smell. “You don’t have to always ask.” She added blocking her nose as she placed the eggs in her mouth. She shuddered, “Why doesn’t that work anymore!” She groaned swallowing the food.

I slid in next to Anne. She grinned at me offering one of the forks she had collected. Taking it I began to spoon the food in my mouth trying to be as neat as possible. That what happened when your parents taught you manners before you could even walk!

I gulped suddenly tears brimming in my eyes, father was dead and mother…I didn’t even know what she was doing. Did she know I had been changed! Did she even know I was alive! I began to think of my wings and the hate I had grown for them!

I could never go back, and even though I was a gifted flyer as those pitiless fool scientists liked to say I did not want the wings they were more of a curse than a gift!

(^.^)
I spy!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:45 am
ScarlettFire says...

Sable(Kiera):

I pushed my plate away, scrunching up my nose.

"I can't eat this," I muttered. I felt like throwing it all up again.

"Don't," Josh warned as he shoved more eggs into his mouth.

I looked around and sighed. He was right. I couldn't do anything with so many normal kids around.

"I wish I could go for a run," I muttered. Anne looked at me.

"Run?" she questioned. I shook my head.

"You don't want to know."
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27