z

Young Writers Society

Chelsea

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:43 am
LunaBuna43 says...

Before the man hung up, there was a knock on the door.

"Please hurry! He's found me! She began to sob as the old woman walked towards the door.
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:33 am
Maki-Chan says...

"Hang on please. We will be there soon" He finished.
Chelsea hung up the phone and ran towards the old lady.
"NO! Don't open it!" She yelled.
But it was too late, the man; her 'father' was in.

63 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:35 am
LunaBuna43 says...

Chelsea screamed and ran out the back door....
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet

287 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:46 am
Maki-Chan says...

Her father pushed the old lady and followed his daughter. Chelsea could hear the loud sound of his feet pounding against the ground. She didn't even bother to look back.
She just kept running- on the old lady's lawn she ran. Towards the alley way and maybe freedom.

63 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:58 am
LunaBuna43 says...

Before she could reach the end of the alley her fathers rough hand grabbed her wrist, breaking it in his grasp. Chelsea let out a scream and began to fight.
My first puppers Pikapet

287 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:02 am
Maki-Chan says...

The small girl tried everything to get free, but her 'father' was much stronger. He easily lifted her up and walked back to the house.

63 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:01 am
LunaBuna43 says...

Chelsea screamed and kicked as her father dragged her towards 'their' house. All of a sudden a huge tiger come trotting towards them. Right before it gets to Chelsea it transforms into a teenage boy. The boy punches her father, grabs her, changes back into a tiger, throws her on his back, and takes off down the road at an amazing speed..

(Had to make it interesting!!)
My first puppers Pikapet

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:18 am
RoryLegend says...

"I'm Kale." The tigerboy informed Chelsea as they turned and ran down another road, "We've been waiting for you for a long time. The others will be thrilled to see that you are finally going to joing us."
Others? There were more girsl and boys that could change into animals? She layed her head down on the tiger's soft fur just glad to be away from her father.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

63 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:26 am
LunaBuna43 says...

*Hi Riley killer!!! lol jkjk*

Chelsea smiled and drifted into a deep, well earned sleep.
My first puppers Pikapet

287 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:27 pm
Maki-Chan says...

*did I miss something with the tiger?*

Chelsea awoke to see she was lying in a warm bed. The room was empty. She looked outside to see nothing but trees- a forest.

"Where am I?" She wondered.

63 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:03 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

"Glad your awake." A smooth voice replied.

"W-who are you?" Chelsea replied as she sat up, looking around. In the corner was a teenage boy, smiling at her.

"Kale." He told her again. "Welcome home. Princess Chelsea." Kale stood up and walked towards Chelsea, handing her a mirror. Instead of a tear soaked, red haired, freckled face, Chelsea saw a beautiful girl with long blonde hair, sharp blue eyes, and a spotless face, staring back at her. Chelsea gasped and looked up at the boy.

"How old am I?" She asked.

"Fifteen." Kale replied.

"Where am I?"

"Your kingdom of course."
My first puppers Pikapet

114 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:09 pm
RoryLegend says...

*I am just going to publicly apologize for killing Riley right now..SORRY! lol..seriously though I almost cried when I wrote that lost post..anyways*

Fifteen? How could she be fifteen? Last she remembered she was only eight years old. This was all so imposible.
"Kingdom?" She said, not sure how to use her body anymore as it didn't feel like hers. She stood and balanced herself. She had a tall, skinny frame. She tugged at a piece of her long blonde hair and looked into Kale's eyes waiting for him to answer every question she was holding inside of her. But he didn't say a word, just reached down and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and gave her a warm smile. She tried to open her mouth to talk but she couldn't.
She tore her gaze away from Kale's and managed to put the words together in her head before saying them, "How is this possible?"
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

287 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:15 pm
Maki-Chan says...

"Why princess Chelsea, you've been asleep for a long time." He answered.

Chelsea's eyes widened."Iimpossible, how am I still alive?" She asked.

Kale laughed."Well that's a mystery. Only the royals have this power of forever sleep. Its strange I know, but it is how its always been.

114 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:21 pm
RoryLegend says...

"So was that..when you saved me..a dream?"

*sorry all i got*

-Benjamin Mee

63 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:50 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

"Your whole past life was a dream." Kale replied.

(All i got srry...)
My first puppers Pikapet

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown