Young Writers Society

Tough Love ~Chup and TNC's~

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"We'll it's nice to meet ya, Lassie. Ye better be a gentlemen, Stoney me boy."

"Always, MA." HE smiled.

"Uh huh." Ma grabbed some plates and put it in front of them. "On Ze house." There was a hamburger on both and she sat a coke infront of them too.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"Thank you," Katherine smiled brightly, Ma soon smiling and telling them that it was nothing before walking off to take some orders. "So, you're quite popular around here." She teased, turning to Stone, who shrugged.

"Eh, it all comes with being the amazing captain of the football team." Katherine laughed softly before taking a sip of her drink.

"And big-headed as well." She smiled. "I'm kidding." She noticed the look he gave her and laughed softly, shaking her head.

"You're a dork." Stone accused, pointing a fry at Katherine.

"I know, I know. But I'm a hot dork." She laughed, running a hand through her hair.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:03 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Oh, sounds like a stuck up dork to me."

"Oh, I'M the one that is stuck up?" She laughed. "Right."

"Hey, teasing teasing." He smiled.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:21 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine stuck her tongue out at Stone playfully, soon laughing softly at him. "So, where are we going after this?" She smiled brightly, putting a fry in between her teeth.

"The Pool House." Stone answered before taking a bite of his hamburger. Katherine nodded slowly, still staring at him expectantly. He sighed and smiled, shaking his head. "It's a place where a lot of the kids hang out from school. It's like a club sometimes. Loud music, dancing, all that fun stuff. They've got a real pool, and then the actual game of pool."

"Creative name then I guess." Katherine laughed softly, shaking her head before tossing a fry at Stone.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Yeah, it's pretty great. Teh DJ they have play there is good, and it's just all around fun."

"And parents don't flip if they find out?"

"Nope, cause it's perfectly legal. They say it's that or we'll go to a real club and could get drunk and all. So parents don't care." HE shrugged
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:40 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**I'm shocked I haven't accidentally said Brooklyn instead of Katherine yet**

Katherine smiled and nodded, noticing that Stone was done eating. She took one last bite of her hamburger and a sip of her drink before standing up. "Let's go then." She smiled brightly, slipping her hand in his. "Bye Ma!" She called, running out the door and waving.

"Bye kids! Stay safe!" At those two-sided words Katherine blushed, hearing Ma's laughter fill the air behind her. She smiled thankfully at Stone for helping her into the high truck, and grinned when he jumped in with ease.

"So, the Pool House sound okay?" Katherine nodded, her cheeks still a little red.

"Yeah, that sounds fine," she grinned, once again messing with the radio.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:49 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***hahahaha***

Stone smiled and pulled onto a few side roads before pulling up to the Pool House. He got out and helped her down again. They walked inside where there was already a bunch of teens.

"STONE!" A girl said running over and hugging him.

"Hey, Missy." He smiled as she let go of him and looked at Katherine.

"Intro, Stone, Intro." Missy smiled.

"Right, Missy this is Katherine, Katherine this is my adopted sister, well not technically." He said pointing at Missy.

"'Ello, I'm going to like you if you can handle him, cause so far I'm the only one that can put him in his place." Missy smiled.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:01 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"Who? You mean Pebbles?" Katherine laughed and shoved Stone in the shoulder. Missy laughed and shook her head, patting Katherine on the back.

"Pebbles? I like that. It's got a ring to it." Missy smirked at Stone, who groaned loudly. "Eh, Pebbles?"

"Shut up Missy, you too Kitty." Missy rolled her eyes and Katherine snorted in laughter. "Ceder's Bam-Bam, so I don't want to hear it."

"More like Bang-Bang." Missy smirked. Katherine snickered and stuck her tongue out, biting it playfully. "Anyway, someone spiked the punch again. The manager's not around and the staff is hiding in the closets." Missy laughed loudly and shook her head, taking a sip of her drink.

"You're drinking it?" Katherine asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course, it's good. Here come try some." Katherine shrugged and followed Missy over to the punch, still holding onto Stone's hand. She grabbed a cup and swung her head back, downing it all. The fruity liquid burned her throat, but it was a good burn. She put on a decisive face and shrugged.

"Not bad," she grinned at Missy, "Want one?" She held on up to Stone with a small smile.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:05 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone smiled and took the class downing it. "Thats it." He repleid.

"Ah, why? Scared of a little spiked punch?" She smiled.

"Actually, he's probably right, when Stone gets drunk, lets just say he doesn't think things through. He's a royal pain in the ass, very flirty, and very touchy feely." Missy laughed. "I've had to knock him out a few times before he completely ruined his rep, got thrown in jail, or got killed by some girls boyfriend."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:31 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine laughed lightly and took another glass for herself. "That'd be a sight for sore eyes. The almighty Stone getting his ass kicked." She smiled playfully at Stone, who glared. Missy laughed and took another drink of her punch.

"Stone, my man!" A few football players walked over, giving Stone those manly man hugs. "Where's Ceder?"

"Had a class to teach!" Katherine piped up, holding the glass to her lips before taking a sip. The football players all looked at each other, wearing smirks.

"And you are?" One of them asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Katherine Griffin. Pleasure to meet you." She smiled, her Aussie accent once again thick in her words.

"You've got a hot accent." Another piped up, making her blush and smile.

"Thanks," she smiled crookedly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:34 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone laughed shaking his head. "Go easy on the punch, Kitty." he said as he took the cup from her and downing it.

"Me?" She smiled at him.

"Wait, you Stone's girl?" One of the players asked.

"Why does he always get the hot ones first." ANother whinned.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:38 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine let out a single laugh, covering her mouth quickly. She closed her eyes, trying to hold it all in, but failed miserably. She laughed hysterically, leaning on Stone to stay up. They were all staring at her like she was a mad woman. "I-I'm not anyone's... girl." She laughed insanely, trying to stand up.

*all I had haha I wanted to see his reaction*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:44 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone frowned a little.

"Yet she uses you for support. I give it a week." They all nodded as they walked away.

"What do they mean?" Katherine asked laughing.

"Their giving you a week before your with Stone." Missy replied downing another drink.

"Missy, you've had enough." Stone said reaching for her glass.

"Oh no! I'm having fun tonight." She slurred with a smile.

"Missy, please no more. I dont' want to have to put you in a straight jacket." He replied.

"Ah, come on, get drunk!" MIssy smiled.

"What does she do wehn she is drunk?" Kat asked.

"Well, either she runs off with any guy, or she starts losing clothes." Stone replied as Missy smiled wickedly and acted like she was going to take her shirt off. "Really, Missy, dont' make a fool of yourself." She pouted and stopped. "She isn't normally crazy, only when she's drunk."

"He's always an ass though." Missy pouted.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:51 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine laughed loudly and helped Stone get Missy away from the drinks. As they walked Missy started limping. Katherine looked down, seeing that she was missing a shoe. "Hey, Missy, where did your shoe girl?" The girl just shrugged and continuing to walk before she lost the second shoe. She giggled insanely and suddenly shot away from Katherine and Stone, bouncing over to a tall guy.

"Who is that?" Katherine asked, pointing at the guy, and turned her gaze to Stone.

"Missy's ex-boyfriend." Stone sighed. Katherine rose an eyebrow, but said nothing after Missy walked off with the guy.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:59 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"He's not a bad guy, he dumped her cause she got plastered and cheated on him. Only time she's ever woken up pucking and the one time she cursed alcohol." Stone replied. "He'll probably make otu with her and then let her pass out or something. He wont' hurt her though."

"Well thats good." Katherine smiled.

"Eh, the only guy I'd ever trust dating her would be Ceder. THe rest of them, well she's beautiful, and she's got the right curves, you can guess what guys want from her." He frowned.
Want a Readers crit???

I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11