z

Young Writers Society

What Keeps Us Apart

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:05 am
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

Tori smiled back at her and walked over to where she was standing. "Wherever you want it to put us. We can pretend that it never happend. We can be friends with benefits. Or we could be together. Whichever you liked. I honestly would advise you to seriously think about it. Changes like these are pretty big and you have to decide whether you want to take that step," Tori said rubbing Lily's arms. The microwave beeped. "Would you like some peas and carrots with salt and pepper?" Tori asked Lily starting towards the kitchen. Lily shrugged. Tori got out the food and set it on the counter and looked at Lily's beautiful eyes.

"I like you. A lot. You're a beautiful person and absolutely the cutest thing that I've ever met. Whatever option you choose, my feelings aren't going to change," Tori said licking one of her fingers. She stopped and stared at Lily, waiting for her to say something.
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:13 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily licked her lips thinking. "I'm new to it all, just remember that. Is it a problem that my parents can't know?"

**I'll let you answer :P **

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:28 am
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

Lily asked leaning over the counter nearly whispering. Tori leaned over too and traced her fingers over Lily's lips which seemed to send a shiver down Lily's spine. Tori smiled.
"Not at all," she whispered leaning in. Tori planned on giving a sweet little peck, but instead she inserted her tongue. Lily went along with it pretty, well. Then Tori pulled away when she heard someone coming up the steps below. "Are your parents here?" Tori asked. Lily looked at her watch and stressed her face.

"Yes! I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow," she said fleeing out the door. Tori smiled after her.

She's so stinken cute. I think this is going to go very well, Tori thought. She sat down on a stool and pulled her dinner to her. She grabbed a spoon that was sitting on the counter and started to eat, going over every detail of today and wondering what would happen tomorrow.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:38 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily got back to her apartment and jumped on the couch with Ara as her parents walked in.

"How did you day go, hun?" Her dad asked.

"Fine, took Ara out for a walk." She replied.

"If that dog wasn't so mean I'd be scared to let you leave the house." Her mom said. Ara growled in response. Lily thought about Tori and the kiss and she bit the inside of her lip. She felt happy, oh so happy. She couldn't wait for tomorrow to see her again.

"So did you make anymore friends?"

"No, just hung out with Tori for a while." She replied.

"That girl that was with teh gay guy?" Her mom asked.

"Ya, their neighbors. He walked over while we were talking." She replied. "I think I'm going to go to bed. I'll see y'all tomorrow."

"No, we're going to get everything else from the other house. We won't be back til tomorrow night. We'll leave before your awake." Her dad said.

"Alright, I'll see you in a day then." She smiled slipping into her room and going to sleep.

The next day she woke up to the sun in her face. She rolled over and groaned, she didn't want to wake up. She was having such a nice dream. She sat up and smiled, she could hang out with Tori today. She got dressed quickly in a pair of shorts and a light blue tank top then slipped into flip flops as she went and ate breakfast then stepped out the door to grab the mail. She looked towards Tori's apartment to see her doing the same.

"Hey." Tori called with a smile. Lily tossed the mail in the apartment and walked over.

"Hi." She smiled Ara ran over and jumped on Tori licking her hands again.

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:47 am
Ellyphant says...

"Hiya, Ara," Tori said scruffiling her fur. Tori looked at Lily and smiled wide. "Hi," she said breathing out. She went to kiss her just as Jacob came out. He sat there smiling until they were done.

"I told you Tori. I told you that you two where cute together," he said. "Hi, love. How are you?" Jacob asked Lily. Lily grinned.

"I'm well. Very well," she said.

"Great. Oh, tonights movie night. Would you like to come over this evening, Miss Lily?" Jacob asked hoping for a 'yes' answer. Tori tucked some hair behind Lily's ear, smirking.

I'm so lucky, she thought.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:54 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"Sure, my parents aren't due back til late anyway so long as I'm in the house by the time their back, I'm good." She smiled. She was really going to like it here.

"Good, oh you need to meet my boyfriend." He slipped back in his apartment and came back with a hott guy. "Lily, this is Brad, Brad, Lilly."

"Nice to meet you Lily." Brad's voice was deeper then Jacob's and if Lily' had seen him on the sidewalk she'd say he was straight as an arrow, but the way his arm rested around Jacob told her otherwise. "So, someone finally meets up to Tori's standards, huh?"

"Shut up, Brad." Tori laughed. "Where are you two going?"

"Work, Brad's got a shoot today and I need to go into the office and do some work for the boss man." Jacob sighed. "Won't be back until around five when we can start the movie. We'll make it movie and a dinner tonight!"

"Sounds good." Lily grinned.

"Well, we better go." Brad said. "Bye." He said looking at Jacob before kissing him. Tori grabbed her hand and pulled her into her apartment letting Ara in and then shutting the door.

"They'll stand out there for about two minutes making out before they leave, no sense in hanging around." She replied. "You had breakfast yet?"

"Ya, I grabbed some cereal. You?"

"No I was going to make some pancakes." Tori replied walking to the kitchen.

"I'll help." She followed her and they soon had the batter mixed up. Lily rubbed her face with her hand not noticing the flour until Tori started staring at her with a smile.

"What?" She demanded.

"You've got flour on your face." Tori laughed reaching over and dusting it off. Lily smiled a little.

"Thanks, flours better then batter though." She smiled as she dipped her finger in the batter and stuck it on Tori's nose before snagging the bowl an dashing to the oven before Tori could react.

*:D*

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:10 am
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

Tori smiled and wiped the batter off of her nose. She turned to Lily and grabbed the batter bowl ripping it from her hands putting it on the counter and dipping Lily and giving her a sweet, tender kiss. Lily wrapped her hands around Tori's neck. Tori lost her balance and slipped. They both fell down.
They both started giggling and Tori was first up. Lily was on the bottom, so it hurt her worse. Tori picked her up.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry," she said looking for bruises on Lily. Lily nodded.
"Yeah, but my butt hurts," she said.
"Awe," Tori stressed. "I'm sorry," she continued embracing Lily. "Oh, I have to get a shower. I'll be right back," Tori said letting go and started towards the bathroom.
"Okay. Well, what am I suppose to do?" Lily asked.
"Well, you have two choices. Come take one with me or snoop around and see if you can find out more things about me," she said waiting for Lily's answer.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:17 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"Even though that sounds really tempting, lets not go that fast, I'm still getting used to this all." She smiled.

"Alright. Have fun snooping." Tori laughed.

"I'll just finish making your breakfast." Lily laughed as Tori shrugged and slipped into the bathroom. Lily made the pancakes and by the time she ahd them on the table Tori was behind her with her arms wrapped around Lily's waist.

"Smells good." Tori smiled. Lily turned around and smiled.

"So do you." She put her arms around Lily's waist, sense her arms were a tad pinned by Tori's, and kissed her. Tori pushed into the kiss her tounge pushing through Lily's lips. Lily let their tounge battle for a while before they pulled apart. "Y-you better eat." Lily breathed biting her lower lip.

"Hmmm, maybe." Tori kissed her again and Lily freed her arms wrapping them around Tori's neck and pushing into the kiss more. Tori pushed her against the wall as Lily' threaded her fingers through Tori's lush hair. "What happened to taking it slow?" Tori breathed against her lips as their eyes met.

"I got a little lost in the moment." Lily offered shyly with a smile. Tori laughed and kissed her again before letting her go and grabbing two plates.

"Lets eat." She smiled.

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:27 am
Ellyphant says...

They sat down to eat. They both talked and laughed. Pretty much enjoyed themselves.

"Those pancakes were delicious, baby. Thank you," Tori said walking over to her chair to kiss Lily's neck.
"No problem," Lily replied turning her head to smile at Tori. Tori walked into the kitchen and rinsed off her plate. She hiccuped and put her plate into the dishwasher. Lily came behind her and rinsed off hers and handed it to Tori to put in the dishwasher. She closed the dishwasher and turned to Lily.
"Want to go shopping? As in, clothes?" Tori asked putting her hands on her hips staring at Lily.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:31 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"Sure." She smiled. Tori grabbed her purse and then Lily's hand before pulling her out of hte apartment and down on the street. They walked around for a while before Tori pulled her in a store.

"We're going to play a game of sorts, you pick out three outfits for me to try on I'll pick out three for you." She smiled. "Meet you in the abck in a few minutes." They split up and walked aroudn the store. Lily found three outfits. One was a pair of short shorts and a tight tank top that she thought would look good on Tori, another was a sun dress, and the last one was a mini skirt and a beautiful blouse. Tori was waiting for her when she got to the dressing area.

**It can be any kind of outfit**

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:44 am
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

**Any kind? :lol: **

Lily walked up and Tori was already there.

"I got you a seperate dressing room because I wasn't sure if you were going to be comfortable dressing with me, but mine is right here. So when you are ready for me to see just say 'Come look' and I'll peek over the top. Okay?" Tori said. Lily nodded. They traded outfits and Lily looked at hers. They were all goofy. One was a princess costume, another was hippie wear, and the last one was lingerie. Tori actually liked hers, except for the sundress. She hadn't worn a sundress since she was a little kid. Who knows, she might like it. She put is on first.

"Come look," Lily said.
"Is it okay if I come through the door because I have something I want you to see," Tori asked kindly.
"Sure!"
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:54 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily unlocked her door and let Tori slip in. Lily was in the princess dress her arms crossed.

"That looks beautiful on you." Lily smiled at Tori. Tori blushed a little.

"I'm not big on dresses." She replied.

"THat one looks great on you, trust me." Lily laughed. Tori eyed her get up laughing.

"The princess one is a no." Tori smiled.

"Next." Tori slipped back out and Lily put on the hippie wear, she was a tad nervous about the lingere. She wasn't sure what Tori would say.

"Ok." She called. Tori slipped back in. She was in the shorts and the tank stop.

"This is more like it." Tori smiled. "Sexy and comfortable." Lily laughed and nodded. Tori slipped out again and Lily slipped into the lingere her stomach fluttering with butterflies as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"You ready?" Tori called.

"Ya." She called back. Tori slipped in and her eyes ran over Lily's body. Lily felt her cheeks flare a little as she waited for the verdict.

"That's cute on you." Lily said motioning to Tori's outfit. She wrapped her arms around her stomach self conciously.

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:02 am
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

"That's sexy on you. I just want to bang you right now," Tori said. Lily looked down. "Sorry," Tori said realizing her slip of the tongue.
"It's okay. I wasn't sure what you would think of this, so I wasn't expecting that," Lily said looking back up and smiling. Tori smiled back.
"One good thing about dating females is that their way more truthful and tell you when things look good and when things don't. If you ever think about giving me a surprise date, you, that lengerie, and a place to ourselves would be perfect," Tori said grinning. She totally checked out Lily and couldn't seem to stop herself.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:09 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily smiled and bit her lower lip then stepped towards Tori who looked at her then closed the rest of the distance kissing her lips passionatly her arms wrapped around Lily's bare waist. Lily pulled away smiling. "Ok, time to get dressed again." She smiled. Tori laughed.

"Your a tease." She kissed Lily firmly again before slipping back out of the dressing room. Lily got changed and made a mental note to come back and buy the lingre when Tori wasn't around. Maybe one day she would surprise Tori with it.

"Ready to go?" Tori called. She slipped out of the dressing room and nodded.

"Yup. You getting anything?"

"The tank top and the shorts, the other two weren't my style." Tori smiled. Lily laughed and followed her to the check out where Tori got her clothes and they walked around town for a while before grabbing some lunch and taking it to Tori's house.

*It's short, I'm sorry.*

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:20 am
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

Tori opened the door and walked in. She flicked on the lights and put the lunch down on the table. Lily was right behind her so when she turned around Tori held her close and moaned and groaned and made funny noises as she kissed Lily. It made her giggle. The she went to her neck and gave her a ton of kisses on it and it made Lily laugh because it tickled. So when Tori was done, she stopped kissing Lily and looked at her.
"You're so beautiful. Are you still in school?" Tori asked awaiting the answer of her loved one.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert