z

Young Writers Society

Romeo and Juliet

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:23 am
October Girl says...

Angel sat there for a minute just staring into her eyes, until he remembered her question. He shook his head. "No, no I hate reading. I write lyrics, but that's about it." he said.

"You write lyrics?" she asked. "To what?" she turned her head in the most cutest way.

"I write for a band." he said.

"Your in a band?" she asked.

He shook his head again. "No, I'm not in a band, I can play guitar and probably sing but I can't play drums worth shit." he said truthfully. "I write their lyrics- I show them how to play it, they take it to a perfomance festival and they win or lose." he said. "It's no biggie." Angel shrugged.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:22 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Juliet was fascinated by this...this person. He was so...new. so, different. he was cute too.

Being herself though, she wouldn't go unnoticed for long. a football player sauntered up to the back and sat down in front of her.

"Juliet, baby, it's been so long."

She glared. she hated jocks. They annoyed her. They were so stuck up. They thought they were al that.

"Hi." She said a bit upset.

"Awh, baby, you know you love me."

"Leave." Juliet hissed.

"What ya going to do about it sweety?"

Juliet's cheeks burned. She looked down. She didnzt know what to do, so shejust sat there.

203 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:47 am
October Girl says...

Angel saw the jock sit down, he was taller than the guy by at least a foot, he was starting to feel like a fucking giant.

"Leave." Angel heard Juliet say. Her cheeks were burning, he wasn't sure if it was from embarassment of him, or that she wanted to keep talking to him, he hoped it was number two.

"What are ya gonna do about it?" The jock asked.

"She said leave." Angel spoke up.

The jock turned and glared at him. "What did you say to me?"

"I said, she wants you to leave. Get your fucking ears cleaned out." Angel growled.

"What just because our little Juliet started to talk to you, you think your cool now?" he growled. "Your just fresh meat and I can kick your ass any day."

"First of all douchebag, Juliet is not mine and she sure as hell isn't yours, and second I can take you anywhere, anytime." Angel said, he was getting ready to punch this guy.

The bell rang. Angel shoved his chair back and started to walk away. "Later J." he said and brushed passed her.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:53 am

Juliet starred as he walked past her. She jumped up and followed him. "Wait." She asked pleadingly.

Angel turned to face her, eyes still showing furry.

She blushed. "That was amazing...thanks." She didn't understand half the words he had used, but she knew he was standing up and protecting her. No guy she knew had ever done that, except her dad. She blushed. "What's your next class?"

**careful with the cussing please**
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

203 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:01 am
October Girl says...

**I will lol**

He stared at her. "World History..." then because he couldn't stop himself he said, "you actually know guys that treat you like that?!" he asked, rubbing his jaw.

"Their not all like that... Really." she said looking extremely sad.

"I'm sorry, I find that very hard to believe." he said shaking his head, his wavy hair bouncing. "I'm not a very good person to approach so if you really want to keep your popularity I suggest you don't hang out with me, obviously I'm bad news." he said, walking down the hall, even though it hurt he warned her. She would have to know what she was getting herself into before she even wanted to be friends with him.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:09 am

Juliet couldn't let him walk away. She didn't know why, she just couldn't. She dashed after him. "Wait. Please. I want to be your friend."

He starred at her in disbelief. "What about your popularity?" he asked, looking directly into her eyes.

"If you think I'm that shallow, then you don't know me. I don't care about my popularity, I care about people, which is one reason I'm popular. I actually care." She sighed. "Just give me a chance...please." She felt rediculous for begging, but for some reason, she couldn't let this one walk out of her life. There was just something different about him.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

203 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:17 am
October Girl says...

Angel stared down at her, how could he say no? He really really really liked her. He just knew he wasn't good enough for her.

"Juliet, your beautiful, your more than just beautiful... But you don't know me... You have no idea of what I've seen, or the things I've done. You don't know me." he said flatly. He felt like a little kid with a crush on Miss. America.

Angel felt like he was squirming when she shrugged, "I'd like to. I want to get to know you. I help you get friends."

He held his breath, and then he watched her face, so full of hope, like she could fix a broken toy or replace a battery. "Alright." he said. "Lets go." he said motioning his head towards the classroom door.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:28 am
View Likes

Juliet radiated with happiness. She followed behind him like a little child, feeling giddy. They sat down next to each other. "Tell me about yourself." She said happily.

He shrugged. "Not much to tell."

"Tell me anyway. You can start with your age." She smiled.

203 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:35 am
October Girl says...

Angel felt different, she did sound like she cared when girls at the mall flooded around him they only asked for his number and where they could hook up, it was one thing when he was fourteen but now he was... well... older.

"I was born in Australia, I'm seventeen years old. My father, my biological father was killed before he knew I exsisted. My mom was sixteen when she had me, uh..." he put his hand over his forehead. "And uh... she moved to Manhatten, I was like seven... eight... She met my step loser and they had Sarah. Moved to Beverly Hills and now I'm talking to a very beautiful girl." he said. There was more than that... MUCH more than that, but, he didn't know her... couldn't trust her, not yet anyways.

"You've moved very far." Juliet smiled.

Angel could swear the sun came out just to see her face, and the moon was jealous because it was too late.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:42 am

**lol. Nice play on Shakespeare.**

Juliet looked at him sadly. She took on the emotional pain of others. She had always done that, even as a child. "I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine what that would've been like. At least you have your step sister, right? That's one good thing that came out of it right?" She smiled brightly, trying to make him feel somewhat better. She couldn't stand to see people hurt. She just continued to smile up at him.

203 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:54 am
October Girl says...

Thank you, I do try 8) **

Angel didn't know what to think. He wasn't sure he liked where this conversation was really going.

"Yeah, I guess I do got Sarah. Me and he are pretty much spolied." he said truthfully.

"Really?" she asked, her smile looking like it was in the perfect place.

"Yeah. I drive a black Tahoe." he said shrugging. "Birthday presant. I live in... people would call it a mansion I call it an echoing tomb."

**they should soooo be neighboors**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:01 am

Juliet was a bit disapponted, thinking he might be different then all the other guys. "Oh...no motorcycle?" She asked, trying not to sound disapointed. "Where do you live?"

"Uh...something maple drive."

"Really?!" she squealed.

"Yeah...why?"

"I love on Maple Drive!!!" She was giddy, like a little girl.

203 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:09 am
October Girl says...

Angel stared at her amazed for almost a moment.

"Really?" he asked.

She nodded. "I have a light brown... mansion." she said.

"Well I have a white one with black trim... If that helps any." he said.

"You live like... Right across the street from me... That's so weird!" she laughed.

"That's actually pretty cool." Angel said. "So do you want to-" he was cut off by a pack of blondes wearing tight pink outfits.

"Hey, Juliet, who's your new friend?" one asked, sitting right next to Angel.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:18 am

**Juliet isn't blond or stupid, she's just innocent, niebe and oblivious**

Juliet smiled at the three most popular cheerleaders. They always looked like identical tripplets. "This is Angel." She said happily. "He's also my new neighbor." She giggled.

They looked at him in disgust. "Juliet, honey, we know you aren't the brightest person out there, but you don't want to hang out with this guy. He's not good for you. Honey, he's bad news..and no other guy will approach you if you hng around him."

Juliet's brow furrowed. "He's really nice."

They all three gave her a patient look. "Honey, you think everyone is."

Juliet was starting to pout now. "But...I like talking to him." She tried again.

203 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:29 am
October Girl says...

**I know she's not stupid lol, I was just using those girls as an example**

Angel had warned her, but the things that the others girls said just to jab at him he didn't take to their bait, they probably wanted him to yell at them and prove their point, but he wasn't giving in.

"He is cute." One of the blondes popped her gum.

"I'm Lisa."

"I'm stacy."

"I'm Jane."

And the ironic thing was they all said it at the same time he wasn't sure he'd heard it right.

"Hi, ladies." he responded. He just wanted to go home and play his guitar until his eardrums possibly bled. Or just to be alone with Juliet. He'd like that very much.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes